Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

new

[email protected]

Hi. im new too this and have many questions. i haven't done any ritual yet. i just wan't too be sure of things. But everything I have read so far, it feels so natural, and real. It's like i know it in my heart that this is the truth, not what the xians say, i don't like them and don't trust them, they are liars and controll freaks and I feel angry when im around them..
But if i decide to do the ritual, what are my options? what will happen with me then? please i need advice or a little help.

(sorry for my english, i belive it's bad)

<td val[/IMG]I'm not sure what answer you are looking for. I can say that I was feeling the same way not too long ago. I chose to perform the dedication ceremony in spite of some issues but mainly as a leap of faith. The moment I completed the ceremony, I felt released from some unknown baggage as well as some unseen chains around my mind, body, and soul. I have also since been much happier, healthier, and (im generally a lazy person ^_^) a bit more motivated; at least when it comes to myself, my true desires, and the JoS.

In the end the choice is yours. But if you feel an ounce of what I felt; if you feel that this is right in your heart, then proceed with the ceremony and know that you have a very big family, including me, out there that support you; including Father Satan/Enkil and the Gods/Demons/Ancients.

šudé Enkil

Brolyn
--- On Wed, 12/16/09, matshanssen@... <matshanssen@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] new
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, December 16, 2009, 3:02 AM

Hi. im new too this and have many questions. i haven't done any ritual yet. i just wan't too be sure of things. But everything I have read so far, it feels so natural, and real. It's like i know it in my heart that this is the truth, not what the xians say, i don't like them and don't trust them, they are liars and controll freaks and I feel angry when im around them..
But if i decide to do the ritual, what are my options? what will happen with me then? please i need advice or a little help.

[/TD]

thanks for the reply :-D it was good too hear. But when i decide too do the dedication ceremony. is it up too myself to decide what too do? can i continue my life as usual? what will i do after the ceremony? Is there something i must do? is there something i can't do? exept offcourse the obvious.
thanx

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brolyn H <brolyn_h@... wrote:

I'm not sure what answer you are looking for. I can say that I was feeling the same way not too long ago. I chose to perform the dedication ceremony in spite of some issues but mainly as a leap of faith. The moment I completed the ceremony, I felt released from some unknown baggage as well as some unseen chains around my mind, body, and soul. I have also since been much happier, healthier, and (im generally a lazy person ^_^) a bit more motivated; at least when it comes to myself, my true desires, and the JoS.

In the end the choice is yours. But if you feel an ounce of what I felt; if you feel that this is right in your heart, then proceed with the ceremony and know that you have a very big family, including me, out there that support you; including Father Satan/Enkil and the Gods/Demons/Ancients.

šudé Enkil

Brolyn
--- On Wed, 12/16/09, matshanssen@... <matshanssen@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wednesday, December 16, 2009, 3:02 AM

thanks for the answer. i'm just wondering, if i decide too do the ceremony, what will I do after that, is there something i must do? is there something i can't do? i'm living in a smal place, where people are very judgeing. So there won't be easy to find any brothers and sisters.

The Spiritual Warfare Training Program which is available on the Joy of Satan Website would be an advisable course of action following Dedication. It will develop not only your Personal Ability but also your Relationship with the Gods of Hell and Our Beloved Father.

Here is the link:

http://www.666blacksun.com/Hells_Army_666.html

It is also important, prior to, and following Dedication, to familiarize yourself with the information on the Joy of Satan Website. There is extensive knowledge within its pages, and Knowledge is Power.
One must also consider that it is impossible to absorb everything immediately and so re-reading and further study is strongly advised in order to obtain a good understanding.

Power Meditation is a MUST for Any Dedicated Spiritual Satanist. This helps us help ourselves to achieve a balance between Body & Spirit and with a closer Balance We achieve faster and become more adept.

It is also important to develop your Relationship with you Guardian Demon, Every Dedicated Spiritual Satanist has one, but it is very much down to us as individuals to adapt Ourselves accordingly in order to further this very Special Relationship. Here the above mentioned Study of the Joy Of Satan Website will prove beneficial beyond doubt.

And finally be very aware that We are at WAR with the Enemies of Our Father, and as such through Dedication We enlist Ourselves to Duty in HIS Service.

The above is by no means a complete guideline of post-Dedication activity, and We as Spiritual Satanist are encouraged to find things out for Ourselves. As for a lack of Brothers and Sisters in your locality, that is the purpose of these Groups, a place where We can communicate and learn together in the absence of false judgement. Here you are surrounded by Your Brothers & Sister in Satan.

Regards

High Priest Lucius Dragonwolf
Hell's Assassin

www.joyofsatan.com

Hail Satan! 88!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "incogni2_89" <matshanssen@... wrote:

thanks for the answer. i'm just wondering, if i decide too do the ceremony, what will I do after that, is there something i must do? is there something i can't do? i'm living in a smal place, where people are very judgeing. So there won't be easy to find any brothers and sisters.

thanx :-D now i have a start :) just have just to find the right time for me too do the dedication ceremony, just feel 100% ready. But I have one stupid question (maybe you guys will think it is) But my family, my girlfriend and some of my friends are a little bit xian, almost everyone where i'm from is a little bit Xian, I'm from norway. but they are hyper xians that go too curch every sunday or something like that and they never talk about thoose ugly gods of xianity. but will they be my enemys? do i have to break up with my girlfriend? never talk too my friends again and my family?

I know i sound stupid and all that. maybe I am. I just want too know if I need to leave them.

Norway? Good to know:) I intend to go there for good as soon as it will be possible:)

As for xians - I live with my xian parents and... they won't be your enemies, but you mustn't reveal to them your religion. Some folks here did that and well... they regretted it sorely.

Study what you want and need, and share the knowledge only with really trustworthy people. Unfortunately, we frequently need to keep our mouths shut because even if we have some arguments that are rational and logical, xianity is illogical and irrational.

"I do not allow friendly association with other people, nor do I deprive them that are my own and that obey me of anything that is good for them."
-Satan
Al Jilwah

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!
DEATH TO XIANITY!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "matshanssen@..." <matshanssen@... wrote:

awsome:) where in norway are you thinking?

so I don't have too break up with my girlfriend or stop seeing my friends and go too their partys:D that's good news. So i can just continue with my normal life if i do the dedication ceremony?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@... wrote:

Norway? Good to know:) I intend to go there for good as soon as it will be possible:)

As for xians - I live with my xian parents and... they won't be your enemies, but you mustn't reveal to them your religion. Some folks here did that and well... they regretted it sorely.

Study what you want and need, and share the knowledge only with really trustworthy people. Unfortunately, we frequently need to keep our mouths shut because even if we have some arguments that are rational and logical, xianity is illogical and irrational.

"I do not allow friendly association with other people, nor do I deprive them that are my own and that obey me of anything that is good for them."
-Satan
Al Jilwah

DEATH TO XIANITY!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "matshanssen@" <matshanssen@ wrote:

No idea yet, but first maybe Oslo and then... North:) BUT it is a distant future.

Yes, you can:) No one needs to know that you are a Spiritual Satanist, BUT if asked, you can say that you are an Ancient Pagan (they may associate it with Asatru, which is not that bad - they are rather Right Handed:/, but still, majority won't know what the True Ancient Paganism/Spiritual Satanism is). Some will associate it, or may associate it with worshipping Odhinn/Beelzebub/Enlil and Loki/Satan/Enki.

Whenever asked in my college, I tell that to the people, and they accept it.

HAIL LOKI AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!
DEATH TO XIANITY!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "incogni2_89" <matshanssen@... wrote:

so I don't have too break up with my girlfriend or stop seeing my friends and go too their partys:D that's good news. So i can just continue with my normal life if i do the dedication ceremony?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@ wrote:

-Satan
Al Jilwah

DEATH TO XIANITY!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "matshanssen@" <matshanssen@ wrote:

i live up north. on senja. norways second biggest island. beautiful place. but cold in the winters. (Xianity is very common here)

Then the only thing I have too do is to decide when too do the dedication ceremony(ASAP). im working on a fishing boat, So it will be hard to do it here. but i'm reading the lost book of enki. little hard too keep track on all the names. And I read a lot in JoS. and sometimes I feel like I have never feelt befor like I am special, a inner joy you might say:D I've read some prayers at JoS (it made my chest tingle, and i never feelt like this ever!)
only thing i can hope for after I've done the ceremony, is that no one i know is going to have a xian wedding or baptism:p it's like unrespectfull not to show up if it's family.

father enki/satan is awsome! :D

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@... wrote:

No idea yet, but first maybe Oslo and then... North:) BUT it is a distant future.

Yes, you can:) No one needs to know that you are a Spiritual Satanist, BUT if asked, you can say that you are an Ancient Pagan (they may associate it with Asatru, which is not that bad - they are rather Right Handed:/, but still, majority won't know what the True Ancient Paganism/Spiritual Satanism is). Some will associate it, or may associate it with worshipping Odhinn/Beelzebub/Enlil and Loki/Satan/Enki.

Whenever asked in my college, I tell that to the people, and they accept it.

HAIL LOKI AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!
DEATH TO XIANITY!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "incogni2_89" <matshanssen@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguard666" <siguard666@ wrote:

-Satan
Al Jilwah

DEATH TO XIANITY!!

Hi Everyone, I am very shy so I have not made any posts though I joined several months ago but I promised father I would over come my shyness and speak to you. It has been a dificult transition but I am commited to father and the other gods. It is hard becasue I like many of you live in a home that would be impossible to live freely as a spiritual satinist. So, I have not been able to practice as I wud want to.

A couple of weeks after my mommitment ceremony, Oh and I didn't know if it was even valid. i have no alter. I had one black candle and pricked my finger with a thumb tack and burned my prayer on the basement floor. But a couple of weeks later I had a dream that a beautiful man dressed in white with white wings came to me. he didnt say anything to me but just smiled. a week later I was looking at a picture of father for the first time... It was him. It was the man who came to me in my dreams. I had never seen a picture of father so this was the most amazing feeling ever.

I just wanted to share that with you. I have a hard time meditating but I am trying harder. I did the deomon summoning but nothing happened. It is hard for me to get away to do things like that but I will keep trying.

Hail Father Satin and all the Real gods

Welcome, usually when we all do our dedication ritual to
Father Satan he shows signs to us. That was he way of
saying Welcome to the family and that it was valid.
I didn't have an alter neither when I dedicated, so
I know the feeling, but it's what's in your heart
that counts. You don't have to be shy all are Welcome
if your heart is with Satan.
Keep trying with your mediations it takes time for
some, but you will get better at it and summoning a
demon for the first time don't get discourage if
he/she doesn't shows up, their either busy or
your not open enough to be aware of him/her.
Look for signs sometimes.

Hail Satan!!! Hail Azazel!!! Hail the Gods of Duat!!!

<td val[/IMG]Keep Your Faith With Father And He will Bless you what ever you need!! HAIL SATAN AND THE ANCIENT GODS!!!!!!

--- On Thu, 8/12/10, Cammie <capetown.aluveaux@... wrote:
Date: Thursday, August 12, 2010, 5:28 PM

Hi Everyone, I am very shy so I have not made any posts though I joined several months ago but I promised father I would over come my shyness and speak to you. It has been a dificult transition but I am commited to father and the other gods. It is hard becasue I like many of you live in a home that would be impossible to live freely as a spiritual satinist. So, I have not been able to practice as I wud want to.

A couple of weeks after my mommitment ceremony, Oh and I didn't know if it was even valid. i have no alter. I had one black candle and pricked my finger with a thumb tack and burned my prayer on the basement floor. But a couple of weeks later I had a dream that a beautiful man dressed in white with white wings came to me. he didnt say anything to me but just smiled. a week later I was looking at a picture of father for the first time... It was him. It was the man who came to me in my dreams. I had never seen a picture of father so this was the most amazing feeling ever.

I just wanted to share that with you. I have a hard time meditating but I am trying harder. I did the deomon summoning but nothing happened. It is hard for me to get away to do things like that but I will keep trying.

Hail Father Satin and all the Real gods
[/TD]

Hey guys, im here out of curiosity, originally im an atheist however I have been undergoing some events which made me look this satan website up. I want to try and invoke/evoke a demon to see by myself if they exist. I was wondering if anyone could give me any tips, hints or even share his experience. Thank you.

ragingsilverdragon In my opinion trying to summon a demon out of curiosity won't work. You have to do the dedication ritual with your whole heart, faith, trust, loyalty, belief and dedication. Besides you have to atleast master the basics of power meditaions to make an evo/invocation successful. Just like trying to evoke or invoke a demon out of curiosity won't work doing the dedication ritual out of curiosity won't work. Please go to the JOS site and read the chapters about Father Satan and Spiritual Satanism, I'm sure it will awaken your interest in this family of Father Satan. It will also answer all or most of your questions regarding Father Satan and Spiritual Satanism.

VIVA SATANUS
AVE MELEK TA'US

Cammie if Father Satan came to you in your dream i'm sure your dedication ritual is valid. Meditating can be hard for starters but keep trying regularly it will get easier and easier. You should follow the power meditation steps in order as it is on the JOS site it will help you to master meditations more quickly. About summoning demons don't worry if you have been unsuccessful it often happens the first few times. Keep doing the power meditations and once your able to feel energy and go into a trance and other things you will successfully summon a demon. Hit this link below, it is a page from www.joyofsatan.com

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/FAQ.html

i hope it will answer your questions about summoning.
Good luck, Peace out.

VIVA SATANUS
AVE MELEK TA'US

How do I find a name for a demon? I talked to Satan and asked--then I made up my own name and got a sexual rush through my body. Sexus rushus Satanis-- I chose.   I feel better having been released from belief tyranny for yeas.  

Sent: Sun, August 29, 2010 5:06:21 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: new

ragingsilverdragon In my opinion trying to summon a demon out of curiosity won't work. You have to do the dedication ritual with your whole heart, faith, trust, loyalty, belief and dedication. Besides you have to atleast master the basics of power meditaions to make an evo/invocation successful. Just like trying to evoke or invoke a demon out of curiosity won't work doing the dedication ritual out of curiosity won't work. Please go to the JOS site and read the chapters about Father Satan and Spiritual Satanism, I'm sure it will awaken your interest in this family of Father Satan. It will also answer all or most of your questions regarding Father Satan and Spiritual Satanism.

VIVA SATANUS
AVE MELEK TA'US

Thanks for all the nice posts. I feel very welcomed. I was not trying to evoke a demon out of curiosity. I was doing it to become closer to father and to get help with some personal problems. I have read the entire JoS website before i even did the dedication ceremony. I can't wait till I am able to have a personal relationship with the original gods of hell. One of the hard parts about doing this is privacy and not being able to tell my family. so i have to do everything in private. Thanks loads for everyone's comments-Cheers
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Bixeus Meda" <bixeus_meda@... wrote:

VIVA SATANUS
AVE MELEK TA'US

I will, thanks for the advice, do you know how much time is needed to master the basics of meditation? and I also wanted to make sure that I can summon another demon that is listed on the website except of satan because truth to be told, for the first time I'd like to summon something, how to put it... less powerful?
Thanks.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Bixeus Meda" <bixeus_meda@... wrote:

VIVA SATANUS
AVE MELEK TA'US

<td val[/IMG]Cammie I was replying ragingsilverdragon's post, so I didn't say "you try to evoke a demon out of curiosity" to you. I sincerely apologize if my post hurt you in anyway. No hard feelings I hope. Peace out.
VIVA SATANUSAVE MELEK TA'US

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]To avoid future misunderstandings this is a reply to ragingsilverdragon's post. Anyway the basics won't take too long depending how often and sincerely you practice, maybe a month. Completing the entire power meditation can take more then a year, but time varies with every individual. But the level of power meditation you have to do for being able to summon a Demon shouldn't take too long. The energy meditation is important as this will help you feel the a demons presence. But again it depends on sincerity and focus. You could try to summon the lower order of demons. I can't pick one for you, that is for you to do. Choose the one that feels right to you. Good Luck. Hope you succeed. peace out.
VIVA SATANUSAVE MELEK TA'US[/TD]

I will start practicing as soon as I can(btw is there any instruction on how to meditate on JoS? didnt find anything bout that, might have missed it), as for a demon i've chosen one called furcas (many names it seems) he seems quite interesting. Furthermore i'd like to thank everyone for the help given, its great.
Also to be clear, its not just curiosity that brought me here its also the need to find out if there is something out there, I was raised to believe in jesus and such, which led absolutely nowhere since I never felt, received any kind or form of help, I just found desolation in that religion and that was the reason I gave it up for nothing, which is atheism for me.
I do have a question remaining though, can a demon be summoned by two persons? or strictly one?
Thanks.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Bixeus Meda <bixeus_meda@... wrote:

To avoid future misunderstandings this is a reply to ragingsilverdragon's post. Anyway the basics won't take too long depending how often and sincerely you practice, maybe a month. Completing the entire power meditation can take more then a year, but time varies with every individual. But the level of power meditation you have to do for being able to summon a Demon shouldn't take too long. The energy meditation is important as this will help you feel the a demons presence. But again it depends on sincerity and focus. You could try to summon the lower order of demons. I can't pick one for you, that is for you to do. Choose the one that feels right to you. Good Luck. Hope you succeed. peace out.

There's a whole section on Meditations in the JoS site. It's further categorized into beginners, intermediate and advanced.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ragingsilverdragon" <ragingsilverdragon@... wrote:

I will start practicing as soon as I can(btw is there any instruction on how to meditate on JoS? didnt find anything bout that, might have missed it), as for a demon i've chosen one called furcas (many names it seems) he seems quite interesting. Furthermore i'd like to thank everyone for the help given, its great.
Also to be clear, its not just curiosity that brought me here its also the need to find out if there is something out there, I was raised to believe in jesus and such, which led absolutely nowhere since I never felt, received any kind or form of help, I just found desolation in that religion and that was the reason I gave it up for nothing, which is atheism for me.
I do have a question remaining though, can a demon be summoned by two persons? or strictly one?
Thanks.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Bixeus Meda <bixeus_meda@ wrote:

To avoid future misunderstandings this is a reply to ragingsilverdragon's post. Anyway the basics won't take too long depending how often and sincerely you practice, maybe a month. Completing the entire power meditation can take more then a year, but time varies with every individual. But the level of power meditation you have to do for being able to summon a Demon shouldn't take too long. The energy meditation is important as this will help you feel the a demons presence. But again it depends on sincerity and focus. You could try to summon the lower order of demons. I can't pick one for you, that is for you to do. Choose the one that feels right to you. Good Luck. Hope you succeed. peace out.

hey there. how do these rituals work. and what is the purpose of them?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Bixeus Meda <bixeus_meda@... wrote:

Cammie I was replying ragingsilverdragon's post, so I didn't say "you try to evoke a demon out of curiosity" to you. I sincerely apologize if my post hurt you in anyway. No hard feelings I hope. Peace out.

Ok cammie. I'm telling you now. Do not DO NOT TELL ANYONE    That is the mistake I made.  Only tell other satanists alike.  Trust me    I kept my secret from my mother for a year and as soon as a told a teacher that was woundering wht it was about he rang my mum and said I was a satanist. Fucking wanker. Then my mum went off and told EVERYONE in my WHOLE fucking FAMLIY. Argh I was so pissed.  I broke the one picture of her an me.  The only one, I cut up my hand with the broken glass cuz I hit it so hard.  DO not tell anyone. Please for your own good.  You never know hat can happen.  It may be bad.    

Please reply to this at my gmail.
Jay.bragg96@...
From Jay
Australia
Ave Satanas
On 30/08/2010, at 1:07 PM, "Cammie" <capetown.aluveaux@... wrote:

Thanks for all the nice posts. I feel very welcomed. I was not trying to evoke a demon out of curiosity. I was doing it to become closer to father and to get help with some personal problems. I have read the entire JoS website before i even did the dedication ceremony. I can't wait till I am able to have a personal relationship with the original gods of hell. One of the hard parts about doing this is privacy and not being able to tell my family. so i have to do everything in private. Thanks loads for everyone's comments-Cheers
--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "Bixeus Meda" <bixeus_meda@... wrote:

VIVA SATANUS
AVE MELEK TA'US

<td val[/IMG]ragingsilverdragon, Sorry about the whole curiosity thing. Anyway, If you want to summon a demon who you want to be your guardian it might be best to do it alone. But in summoning for other purposes, I'm not sure but I think two or more people can summon a demon because I vaguely recall having heard a Coven Saying they summoned a Higher Ranking Demon.
VIVA SATANUSAVE MELEKTA'US[/TD]

Thanks, but im not interested in a guardian demon yet, I guess i'll have to learn the basics and then see by myself.

I can tell you from first hand knowledge that all you need to do is truly believe, Father takes care of his own. You'll be amazed how he comes through for you when you truly accept him.

What you're saying here is the opposite of Satanism, it isn't about blind faith and it isn't a fluffy bunny religion that all you have to d is "belive". You need to meditate, advance yoursef, work to fight against xianity if you can or prove yourself to Satan in other ways. If you open your soul you can contact Satan, even if you didn't believe He is real before.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Hex Onx <hex_onx@... wrote:

I can tell you from first hand knowledge that all you need to do is truly
believe, Father takes care of his own. You'll be amazed how he comes through for
you when you truly accept him.

im new to satanism i have been intrested in it for a while and have been reading about it for some time and i did dedicateed my soul to satan. all i wish to know is how to pray or talk to satan.

I am relatively new as well but from what I've read it's a telepathic connection whenever you meditate or preform a ritual. When you advance far enough you can commune with Father in an awake state and you must also be of a certain level of self development or have natural talent to clearly hear from Father otherwise it might seem like a dream at first or a muffled speech. But overall the uniform agreement is that rituals are a guaranteed form of prayer. That's just my understanding thus far.

HAIL FATHER ENKI!!!
HAIL ENLIL!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brandon Semmel" <semmelkid@... wrote:

im new to satanism i have been intrested in it for a while and have been reading about it for some time and i did dedicateed my soul to satan. all i wish to know is how to pray or talk to satan.

Hey my name is Logan I'm new to the group. I don't want this to get banned please. I will say that I am a Christian but not strong in the Christian faith at all actually. I've definitely been researching Satan. I've always felt like someone was there and starting to think it was Satan. I'm wondering if I do become a satanists how would I hide it from my parents and friends? Cuz they would definitely disapprove of it!:/

Firstly, if you choose to become a Satanist, don't tell ANYONE your a Satanist. Remember this rule: Silence is golden.Also, don't worry about buying ritual tools. Just do rituals in your astral temple. Oh, and another thing. Don't make it obvious. Don't talk to your friends and everyone about Satan and the Demons all the time. They will DEFINITELY call you a Satanist than. Be wise like the serpent.If you act smart and you play your cards right, they will NEVER find out because no one will suspect. They have no reason to. So just chill and pretend everything is still the same when you are around those who are without.   |
  |
_|_
  |

"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2011 6:29 PM

Hey my name is Logan I'm new to the group. I don't want this to get banned please. I will say that I am a Christian but not strong in the Christian faith at all actually. I've definitely been researching Satan. I've always felt like someone was there and starting to think it was Satan. I'm wondering if I do become a satanists how would I hide it from my parents and friends? Cuz they would definitely disapprove of it!:/

Its cool Logan.most of us including myself have been deceived by that fake program.Read this link  exsposingchristianity.com  and you will understand what I mean by fake program.It is a program set of by the jews,to keep us spiritually enslaved.Happy knowledge hunting.Hail SatanBrian

And here is the point - no offence - but Satanists have to think hard, whereas xians (x=christ) don't have to at all.

Proverbs 3:5 - this is a clear statement.

DON'T tell them that you're a Satanist - are you such a slave that you must report everything to them? Silence is golden. There were some people stupid enough to tell their parents that they have accepted Satan as their True God, and they regret telling them that. The only 'sin' in Satanism is that of UTTER STUPIDITY - the sin that xians commit endlessy.

As a xian, you were a slave - and this is a fact. The thing is - do you WANT to be a slave, or do you want to release yourself from the chans of the kikes?

www.exposingchristianity.com & www.joyofsatan.com - STUDY the websites and you will be shocked.

Siguard Draconis.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "logan" <logtater@... wrote:

Thanks for the heads up Matt,I booked marked it for further reference.
Hail SatanBrian
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 10:25 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: new

To Brian and Siguarddraconis:
www.exposingchristianity.com is down again.
The sites new link is now:
http://exposingchristianitydotcom.wordpress.com/
Yea, I found out the hard way, but we need to let brothers and sisters know this

Im glad you said that,and i agree ihave read nothing yet that states I have to make public confession like the Xians do.That was encouraging.Thanx

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Lilith Crowley <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:

Firstly, if you choose to become a Satanist, don't tell ANYONE your a Satanist. Remember this rule: Silence is golden.
Also, don't worry about buying ritual tools. Just do rituals in your astral temple. Oh, and another thing. Don't make it obvious. Don't talk to your friends and everyone about Satan and the Demons all the time. They will DEFINITELY call you a Satanist than. Be wise like the serpent.
If you act smart and you play your cards right, they will NEVER find out because no one will suspect. They have no reason to. So just chill and pretend everything is still the same when you are around those who are without.

|
  |
_|_
  |

"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah

In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*

www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com

It amazes me the blatant disregard of such basic "inalienable" rights such as freedom of speech and freedom of religion. Still being fairly new I guess I have some naivety to work through. First our home site, JOS, and now the links we study and learn so much from. I hate kikes and I hate their xtian creation. I HATE XTIANITY!!!

Hail Satan!!
Death to the Xtian Church!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Matt Kresel Kresel <kreselm.lhs@... wrote:

To Brian and Siguarddraconis:

www.exposingchristianity.com is down again.

The sites new link is now:

http://exposingchristianitydotcom.wordpress.com/

Yea, I found out the hard way, but we need to let brothers and sisters know
this

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back