Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New

Hi I would like to ask if anyone experiences during void meditation hearing what I can only describe as morse code ,I am not dedicated as of yet but have been meditating since I was 12 I'm in my mid 30s now , I know it sounds slightly nutty and I don't have tinnitus as my hearing is compleatly normal during normal activity , Thankyou for your time  hail satan

I am excited but scared to start this new journey to connect with our true creator. Yet, I have no clue how to start???? I know there's a blood ritual but I still feel the enemy scaring me out of it. Anyone know how to help???

@Winter_Roses_lopez.

I have a piece of advice you might find helpful or maybe more than one depending on how much i write, sometimes it just comes to me lol.

You have to stand up and refuse to listen to the fear. All fear as I have recently learned is either of the enemy or a hang up which you can bypass with sheer courage. It's especially from the enemy if sudden and unexplanable, like anxiety, panic, inability to move towards a certain thing, or do a certain thing etc... know this, your desire is to be with Father Satan period. Let none stand in your way ever!

You're following your heart and following your heart with proper decision is always the best. Listening to your inner voice is also a good place to get answers. That inner voice is also your psychic intuition. I also recommend you start practicing void meditation to be able to sort out which feelings are yours, and which aren't as the jewhovanites are very clever and will fool the senses of those who aren't yet aware of their sly attacks.

Void meditation is the only meditation you should do until you Dedicate though as the others will invite extreme danger if you do it. The reason why is because when you do those meditation they increase your bio-electricity and that makes you into a beacon to our enemy which you will be powerless to defend against because you are without Father Satan's protection until you Dedicate.

As for the Blood Ritual, or Dedication Ritual. think of it like this, You are his kid, his daughter, he made you which is explained on the joyofsatan website if you look. There's no selling, or bargaining for what he ultimately teaches us how to gain on our own down the line. All of what you have heard about Satanism except from the the jofofsatan website is a lie to its core. In truth, jews and their slaves christians, and muslims promote these lies.

Jews are actually the only ones who know they're lies though as they invented them.  Cast aside the filth and see the Gentile Truth. Father Satan shares the same genetics as all Gentiles do. He's been slanderously vilified. Enough though.The Dedication Ritual is a return to your origins.

See, I thought of a lot lol. Take care.

First meditate every day. Try not to skip. Build on yourself and your soul. Build relationships with Demons and just keep on working. Actually now comes the really fun part for you ^^ Go through JoS's meditations and start from the beginner side. I hope you best of luck on your path!
Hail Satan!Hail Hell!

Hi friends!
I'm new here, past few months been doing the meditations, reading all the glorious knowledge, and mostly trying to advance myself spiritually so I can be warrior and helpful to Satan and the Powers of Hell.So far I've loved every second of it and it's been life changing. I'll try and add some cool stuff to the group in the future! Mostly wanted to say cause I'm excited to be a member.

Hail Satan!
Hail Hell!

I have read a ton on the JoS website and many sermons. I have also done the dedication ritual. I just wanted to share a strange story. I have had a hard childhood including sexual abuse and trauma. When I was five I told Satan I would be on his side and never listened in church from that day forward. Im 24 now and have fully dedicated myself to Satan. Since I started reading about Satan and his demons I have had a strange feeling and connection to Belial. I dont know why. I have been doing my meditations but he has not come to me. I hope in time he will. I would love to know who my Guardian is. At some point I would like to curse those who have harmed me, but I dont want to get a head of myself. 
If there is anything you guys think I can do to make the next step in spirituality please let me know. I know there are holes in aura from PTSD and childhood trauma. I also want to note that the moment I gave myself in the dedication ritual I instantly felt better about the past. Im not haunted by them anymore. He is healing me and I can feel it.
-EllieHail Satan

Welcome. Start a power meditation program. High Priest Hooded Cobra has a 40 Day Empowerment Program, found in Satan's Library on the Joy of Satan website.

On Tuesday, May 26, 2015 3:11 PM, "elliedeath@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I have read a ton on the JoS website and many sermons. I have also done the dedication ritual. I just wanted to share a strange story. I have had a hard childhood including sexual abuse and trauma. When I was five I told Satan I would be on his side and never listened in church from that day forward. Im 24 now and have fully dedicated myself to Satan. Since I started reading about Satan and his demons I have had a strange feeling and connection to Belial. I dont know why. I have been doing my meditations but he has not come to me. I hope in time he will. I would love to know who my Guardian is. At some point I would like to curse those who have harmed me, but I dont want to get a head of myself. 
If there is anything you guys think I can do to make the next step in spirituality please let me know. I know there are holes in aura from PTSD and childhood trauma. I also want to note that the moment I gave myself in the dedication ritual I instantly felt better about the past. Im not haunted by them anymore. He is healing me and I can feel it.
-EllieHail Satan

My name is Evan and i been studying sections in JOS for a long time since i first joined Satanism and i was wondering if we share similarities with the Satanic Temple, which i am also a member of. 

If you have studied JoS for a long time, like you said, you would be able to answer this question yourself. You would then know that the Satanic Temple is atheist, as they wrote on their FAQs on their website. They do not believe in Satan. JoS is Spiritual Satanism, which is TRUE Satanism. It's on the main JoS homepage of the site.
True Satanism is about elevating and empowering humanity, which was our True Creator (Satan's) intention.

We work directly with Satan. We believe each and every person who is willing and respectful can have a personal relationship with Satan. There are no mediators in Spiritual Satanism; the Ministry is here only for guidance and support.We take our tenets and practices directly from Satan himself.
It would be best if you studied the entirety of Joy of Satan and Exposing Christianity slowly and thoroughly. Take as much time as you need, but study something everyday, if you can. Satan is big on His disciples studying. Acquire knowledge and use it! HAIL SATAN!    

On Monday, June 22, 2015 2:54 AM, "estesevan916@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

My name is Evan and i been studying sections in JOS for a long time since i first joined Satanism and i was wondering if we share similarities with the Satanic Temple, which i am also a member of. 

I'm new to all of this, but I want to learn more. I want to be able to summon a demon or some sort of power, I need answers. I believe Satan is good, I want to be able to feel his presence and hear him. I'm 14 and live in Marshalltown, Iowa, if anyone could meet up with me and do like a ritual for beginners or something similar, I would love that. I'm just going through a hard time and I feel so alone, I know something's always with me, I can feel it. I want to be able to talk to a spirit or demon or even Satan himself, I want to know what they want from me and what they want me to do. I really hope you could come here and talk to me, I want to learn more. Please reply as soon as you can.
Always in Eternity,
Serena Mann.

2 things. NEVER GIVE YOUR LOCATION AND PERSONAL INFO.
second READ ALL OF THIS.Joy of Satan
Do THIS if you feel you are readyHow to Dedicate You Soul to Satan
Then begin meditating like this! Open the chakras
Opening the Soul 666
Satanic Meditation

And clean your aura/chakras, aura of protection meditation and void meditation every day at least twice a day for at least 2 minutes each!

On Sunday, July 12, 2015 3:02 PM, "serenamann666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I'm new to all of this, but I want to learn more. I want to be able to summon a demon or some sort of power, I need answers. I believe Satan is good, I want to be able to feel his presence and hear him. I'm 14 and live in Marshalltown, Iowa, if anyone could meet up with me and do like a ritual for beginners or something similar, I would love that. I'm just going through a hard time and I feel so alone, I know something's always with me, I can feel it. I want to be able to talk to a spirit or demon or even Satan himself, I want to know what they want from me and what they want me to do. I really hope you could come here and talk to me, I want to learn more. Please reply as soon as you can.
Always in Eternity,
Serena Mann.

Alright, number one. NEVER put where you live on any website. The people here are great and I trust them a lot, but there are always infiltrators. Also, I think you have the wrong idea here. Go to joyofsatan.com and study it. Also, try to not put your real name up on this site. HAIL SATAN!!!

On Jul 11, 2015, at 21:02, "serenamann666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Always in Eternity,
Serena Mann.

Hello to all. I have just discovered JoS over the past few days and it has resonated deeply with me, but it is all just a little overwhelming to try and understand at first. I hope to learn from the members of this group who have been here for a while and have already been through what I have. I am very excited to begin my journey to learning the full glory of Satan and the Daemons that deserve our respect and worship. I entrust myself to your more experienced hands gratefully.

Keep read and studying JoS. If you have any questions, don't be aftaid to ask them here.

Oh, you can also read their forum.

From: blackmoon0343@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected];
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: New
Sent: Thu, Sep 3, 2015 2:51:21 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Keep read and studying JoS. If you have any questions, don't be aftaid to ask them here.

Oh, you can also read their forum. [/TD]

Only one you could really do is void. When you perform the dedicatio ritual, you'll have Satan's protection until you can protect yourself.

<td val[/IMG]I can't understand w can help me or not ana why you don't speak clear to me I can't understand what you say I need to be more clear

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
On Sep 10, 2015, 9:50:58 PM, blackmoon0343@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote: Only one you could really do is void. When you perform the dedicatio ritual, you'll have Satan's protection until you can protect yourself.
[/TD]

just dont be afraid no matter what happens and you will have all the protection you need.

On Thursday, September 10, 2015 12:05 PM, "kevinthrowawaychechel@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

So I haven't done the ritual yet because I'm not 100% sure about it. Would it be acceptable to go through the meditation rituals without first making the commitment?

Quick little question. How deep can one go into Satanism before doing the commitment? Just started looking at JoS last night when I stumbled on the website after looking up tons of youtube vidya. I am currently exploring religions but have not explored JoS or Satanism in general until now.

Currently looking at multiple religions and stumbled upon JoS. I've read up all the links on the website and I noticed a great emphasis on the commitment  ritual with Satan, so my question is, how far into Satanism can one even go before having to sign the commitment?

Hello and Welcome here.
Yes, this is acceptable, you can begin to try the basic meditations, aura protection, energy greathing, etc.
Beware as the enemy will try to harass you and will cause you problems, most likely; as you are not Dedicated you are not protected by Satan so you might encounter some problems.
I personally tried to meditate and pratcice basic magick for a few months before finally Dedicating.

To: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 08:07:06 -0700

So I haven't done the ritual yet because I'm not 100% sure about it. Would it be acceptable to go through the meditation rituals without first making the commitment?

I'm not sure what you think about Satanism, and don't mistake the idea of Dedication with the nonsensical drivel most believe. I can give you a detailed explanation, but the JoS website explains all of that. My point is, you get NOWHERE Without Satan's protection. I know I would personally be NOWHERE as well if I had not Dedicated. It's returning to your Father which the jew made you forget is your Father, Satan through it's insane bullshit, just read the talmud and exposing christianity and connect the two to see my point.

I do not say this to frighten you, I want you to understand that Satan's enemies, and the enemies of Humanity in general, because they hate everything/everyone is jewhova, these psychos will attack you before you Dedicate, and after. Which is why it is necessary to Dedicate to continue after having read the website.

As it states on the website, this is our Origin, our Birth Rite. It seems like you're generally interested, but have some hangups with xianity, the religion(murder tool) made by our enemy jewhova. It would be a good idea to really think this through and study more of exposing christianity, and make sure it is your final decision. If you are ready to Dedicate now, or in the near future if you are still studying, be aware that the enemy will attack you when you want to Dedicate, most likely when you are doing the Dedication Ritual, things such as random senseless thoughts about xianity, the rat faced bastard known as jewsus,
and other things related to bullshit like that. Completely ignore them, it's just the enemy pissing itself you are Dedicating/returning to your Rightful Father, Satan, they're not your thoughts, the enemy is telepathic, and can send bullshit at the speed of light through certain means to you.

It is HIGHLY advised not to performany meditations before the dedication ritual because you could attract some *cough* unwanted attention. Dedicating is the first step.

You can do some basic things before you dedicate of course. Some basic meditations and rituals and all. It's understandable if you want to see some things and how they work before you dedicate yourself. But as you advance if you want some protection, guidance and to honor Satan who gave you those spiritual teachings you need to dedicate yourself.

It is advised you do NO MEDITATION before Dedicating, because they absolutely will attack you if you perform any of them. The attacks they did to me before Dedication when I tried Meditation were brutal, and life threatening.

Now, on the other hand, if you are Dedicated then you can do Meditations without much hampering by the enemy except for some harassment which can be ignored. They will also try the typical stalls on your life/lifestyle, but these can be conquered and annihilated with Satan's help.

I respect your decision to want to return to your Origins, but you also need to understand that when you approach Spiritual Satanism that it takes work, dilligence, and effort consistently. It's not a get rich quick scheme, and we do have enemies, unlike the other RHP, and fake LHP Religions in which next to NOTHING happen except for mild experiences that are ultimately a sham. We are True Spirituality. It's your choice, but I want to make you aware so you don't walk in entirely blind. If you want to be here, then you make a choice. But, the longer you procrastinate the more likely you will make excuses, all the while the enemy is attacking you to keep you from Dedicating by attacking the mind, which you most likely will not notice, which are along the lines of a stall on the Dedication Ritual for whatever reason, even a physical event in your life.

Dabbling in Satanism is dangerous.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... bling.html

I'm gonna tell you right now, and anyone else who reads this, that approaching Spiritual Satanism with a lack of respect is dangerous. What it says about powerful entities approaching you when you reach a certain state of power, IS NOT A JOKE.

These entities are dangerous, I know from personal experience. It's always best to seek protection, and guidance from Satan personally, and your Guardian Daemon/Daemoness secondarily. Never go it alone. I know from personal experience I have learned that without Satan's protection, you will get NOWHERE, you will understand why they invented the word futility if you try on your own especially if you are undedicated.

I just wanted to add - other posts mad me think that my message was probably uncomplete - you will need to Dedicate if you begin meditation and magick, as the enemy will give you problems that will become heavier every day and will possibly be a threat to your life in the worst cases if you go too far.

Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 15:13:40 +0000
Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] Re: New

Hello and Welcome here.
Yes, this is acceptable, you can begin to try the basic meditations, aura protection, energy greathing, etc.
Beware as the enemy will try to harass you and will cause you problems, most likely; as you are not Dedicated you are not protected by Satan so you might encounter some problems.
I personally tried to meditate and pratcice basic magick for a few months before finally Dedicating.

Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 08:07:06 -0700

Hi. Am not an established satanist yet,I haven't had any encounters of any sort. I'd love help on joining and becoming a real and established satanist. I'll Be be very dedicated to duties given am satisfied with my needs. If you are willing to help out,let me know and I'll give you my contact number. Hail God Satan

I noticed several messages lately talking about "personal contact, numbers, covens, etc" looking for contact, is it maybe a sort of attack to try to induce people to contact new "members" ?
As always said, don't give out any personal detail here, it may be dangerous as the enemy is willing to kill any Satanist on earth and will try to do this if thwy have a chance.

Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 03:50:51 -0700

Hi. Am not an established satanist yet,I haven't had any encounters of any sort. I'd love help on joining and becoming a real and established satanist. I'll Be be very dedicated to duties given am satisfied with my needs. If you are willing to help out,let me know and I'll give you my contact number. Hail God Satan

<a rel="nofollow" na[/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" na[/IMG] <a rel="nofollow" na[/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" na[/IMG] What you say is true, those entities are REAL. Its no joke, they are dangerous and they really hate us. I learned this the hard way long before I discovered JOS.

When I was young and living alone in my very first apartment an enemy being (the absolute HATE for me this thing radiated was ridiculous) materialized in my apartment and attacked me. I don't know why, I hadn't been dabbling, I hadn't invited anything. I didn't ask for it. I was petrified with terror while we confronted one another when out of nowhere I got really furiously angry! My feet felt like they were on fire. I suddenly saw myself as a lion, I actually felt like a lion! Felt like I was standing on hot coals while the thought: Did you ever make a fucking mistake coming after ME! went through my head. I felt that fire rush up through me and blast out the top of my head. Felt like a blowtorch. I wasn't afraid then but wanted to fight! Surprised myself because I was confused as fuck - what was happening? Even as I made to leap at it!

R[/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" na[/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" na[/IMG] That part of me wasn't scared, but exhilarated.

I never understood what happened that night or why it happened to me but the memory has never left. I spent my life wondering. Who were they and what was that all about? For over twenty years since I was deathly afraid to sleep in the dark because of it. Even a few years later after that attack when I was about to be murdered, the man intending to do this to me asked me: Why aren't you afraid? I said: I've faced far worse than you...

I still wonder who the Being was that drove it off me that night. I assume now he was a Demon, since an enemy angel wouldn't have given a fuck or lifted a finger to help. I saw Him twice more in the years following, always when he comes it is to help/comfort and again, an enemy wouldn't do that....which makes me think I must have been a satanist in a past life....? I don't really know for sure of course, just trying to piece things together. When my GD decides to make himself known to me I will ask him.

My point being that was the most terrifying event of my life. Since then nothing scares me (well, ok, being alone in the dark did). It wasn't till after I dedicated (almost three months ago now) that I found peace, safety, able to turn the lights off at night and feel secure knowing Satan and the other demons wouldn't allow another attack like that. It was such a big deal that first night, I can't tell you, to actually be able to turn the lights off after over twenty fucking years...I laid there in the dark and cried and thanked Satan. I just feel so grateful to him as this has been a major source of torment for me and only He was able to lift it off me. Dedicate, don't wait. You'll be glad you did.

Hail Satan!

I have just joined and I need a guide can you direct me please.I would be gratefull for your guidance.

Satan and our Guardian Demon(s) are our Guides.The rest is up to you. Spiritual Satanism has no mediators. This is a path of self-learning, self-study and experience gained by how much work you put into it.If you are dedicated (that is, you dedicated your soul to Satan as on the JOS site) please start a meditation program. High Priest Hooded Cobra's 40 Day Empowerment Program found in Satan's Library on the JoS site is excellent. Do that everyday.Study Joy of Satan and www.exposingchristianity.com

On Thursday, September 17, 2015 10:17 AM, "mycameras3@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I have just joined and I need a guide can you direct me please.I would be gratefull for your guidance.

Thanks for sharing your story, zolaluckystar. (I love your name, btw. :3)Yes, it is definitely possible that many people who come to Satan in this lifetime were with Him in past lives, along with their Guardian Demon(s).

On Wednesday, September 16, 2015 4:52 PM, "zolaluckystar@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect" na[/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect" na[/IMG] <a rel="nofollow" shape="rect" na[/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect" na[/IMG] What you say is true, those entities are REAL. Its no joke, they are dangerous and they really hate us. I learned this the hard way long before I discovered JOS.

When I was young and living alone in my very first apartment an enemy being (the absolute HATE for me this thing radiated was ridiculous) materialized in my apartment and attacked me. I don't know why, I hadn't been dabbling, I hadn't invited anything. I didn't ask for it. I was petrified with terror while we confronted one another when out of nowhere I got really furiously angry! My feet felt like they were on fire. I suddenly saw myself as a lion, I actually felt like a lion! Felt like I was standing on hot coals while the thought: Did you ever make a fucking mistake coming after ME! went through my head. I felt that fire rush up through me and blast out the top of my head. Felt like a blowtorch. I wasn't afraid then but wanted to fight! Surprised myself because I was confused as fuck - what was happening? Even as I made to leap at it!

R[/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect" na[/IMG]<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect" na[/IMG] That part of me wasn't scared, but exhilarated.

I never understood what happened that night or why it happened to me but the memory has never left. I spent my life wondering. Who were they and what was that all about? For over twenty years since I was deathly afraid to sleep in the dark because of it. Even a few years later after that attack when I was about to be murdered, the man intending to do this to me asked me: Why aren't you afraid? I said: I've faced far worse than you...

I still wonder who the Being was that drove it off me that night. I assume now he was a Demon, since an enemy angel wouldn't have given a fuck or lifted a finger to help. I saw Him twice more in the years following, always when he comes it is to help/comfort and again, an enemy wouldn't do that....which makes me think I must have been a satanist in a past life....? I don't really know for sure of course, just trying to piece things together. When my GD decides to make himself known to me I will ask him.

My point being that was the most terrifying event of my life. Since then nothing scares me (well, ok, being alone in the dark did). It wasn't till after I dedicated (almost three months ago now) that I found peace, safety, able to turn the lights off at night and feel secure knowing Satan and the other demons wouldn't allow another attack like that. It was such a big deal that first night, I can't tell you, to actually be able to turn the lights off after over twenty fucking years...I laid there in the dark and cried and thanked Satan. I just feel so grateful to him as this has been a major source of torment for me and only He was able to lift it off me. Dedicate, don't wait. You'll be glad you did.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back