Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New

Hey, it always makes me happy to see another person find the truth. Regarding the Satanic Bible, I was actually asked about it the other day by another person. So I'll tell you exactly what I told them.
You can find one on eBay or Amazon. Please be aware though, that it is not in line with our beliefs. The man who wrote it, Anton Levay, did not believe in Satan as a real god, mainly just a concept. It corrupts a lot of knowledge and you will find it disagrees with alot of what you will read on the Joy Of Satan site. So read it if you want, just do so with caution and don't take it seriously. 
Anything you really need to know, you can find on this site:  http://www.joyofsatan.org/ 
Hail Enki

On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 12:50 PM, Jazzmun <jazzmonian96@... wrote:
  Hey im new i dont know a ton of stuff about satan. I have dedicated my soul to satan. And i am 15. My parents dont know i am a satanist and they make me go to a christian church and make me participate in their garbage. I would like a satanic bible but there is no possible way for me to get one. Is there an online free version of it? Anyways i was mainly just wondering if you could help me in what to do. I am quickly getting tired of the christian church. Its rubbish.

Hey I feel you brother I am a new Satanist also and i live with a Xian family. I always wait till my family is out of the house or wen theyr asleep 2 do my meditations. I'm here if u need help nd u can find me on facebook under the name Jonathan Carfax
Darkest Blessings
AVE SATANAS
AVE BEELZEBUB
AVE ASTAROTH
AVE AZAZAL

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Hot Guy <hotstudman95@... wrote:

Christianity and all rhp is total BS

ther is a such thing called the satanic bible by this anton lavey i know of guy but its not real satanism though.

best you can do as far as information goes is copy and paste whatever you get from the JOS site and put it either

put it on your computer if you got one of your own.  if you however have to share a computer with your family the following is recommended:

either A go to a library and get on the computers there and use their internet and get a library card if you do not got one already.  to get backup copies of your jos site info get a recordable CD and put your documents onto it.

B if you got a laptop go to a wifi hotspot like a coffee shop or whatever

C if the only computer available to you is your families one then make a private folder somewhere on there and hide it in some kind of like system area where no one will look and hope they do not find it.  to do that successfully make sure the folder name is something you will remember and something that blends in with where ever on the computer you put it.  when you get the jos site info and all the info from this group and prolly the teens for Satan group copy and paste what you can to word or text documents and them put them in whatever secret place on the computer you have created.

i only dedicated december 19th of last month december but peple tell me to work on opening my 3rd eye.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... d_Eye.html

to do this i think you may want to learn about meditation or so i hear.  or at least thats what i going by so far i mean i am 28 but am still fairly new to all this myself.

but i can tell you what ive been told though that i can do.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... 3%82%c2%a0 (this link is very important check it out ASAP).

Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 6:50 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] New

Hey im new i dont know a ton of stuff about satan. I have dedicated my soul to satan. And i am 15. My parents dont know i am a satanist and they make me go to a christian church and make me participate in their garbage. I would like a satanic bible but there is no possible way for me to get one. Is there an online free version of it? Anyways i was mainly just wondering if you could help me in what to do. I am quickly getting tired of the christian church. Its rubbish.

is very true satanic bile is not real satanism.
JOS site has it all 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 9:43 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] New

Hey, it always makes me happy to see another person find the truth. Regarding the Satanic Bible, I was actually asked about it the other day by another person. So I'll tell you exactly what I told them.
You can find one on eBay or Amazon. Please be aware though, that it is not in line with our beliefs. The man who wrote it, Anton Levay, did not believe in Satan as a real god, mainly just a concept. It corrupts a lot of knowledge and you will find it disagrees with alot of what you will read on the Joy Of Satan site. So read it if you want, just do so with caution and don't take it seriously. 
Anything you really need to know, you can find on this site:  http://www.joyofsatan.org/&nbsp;
Hail Enki

On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 12:50 PM, Jazzmun <jazzmonian96@... wrote:

Hey Jazz[/IMG]</var>   Hail our Creator God Satan.
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 9:50 PM

http://www.joyofsatan.com (read the whole thing)http://devils88wrath.angelfire.com/construction.html
http://gblt.webs.com/index.htm
http://www.ageofsatan.co.cc/ (sometimes you can't get this one up)
http://spiritualwarfare666.webs.com/index.htm
http://exposingthelieofislam.wordpress.com/
http://vovimbaghie.com/http://www.exposingchristianity.com
  |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
Sent: Saturday, April 7, 2012 2:39 PM

Guide me to know more knowledge

Listen, When we are new we expect too much. A lot of people expect big flambouyant changes etc be pateint with yourself and all will unfold. The most important thing you can do now is start your power meditation program. This Is extremely important. This will open you up in many ways. and also read and study the entire Joyofsatan website. This is where all of your satanic knowledge will come from and welcome by the way :)

------------------------------
On Sun, Jul 8, 2012 2:26 AM EDT jon_castor@... wrote:

I just dedicated my soul but I feel no different is this normal

Yes, its normal we all get different experiences and that paranoia that perhaps it didn't work.  Your in welcome to the family brother  HAIL SATAN!
Sent: Saturday, July 7, 2012 11:26 PM

I just dedicated my soul but I feel no different is this normal

<td val[/IMG]Yes different people feel different things.I think it is where you are in life and what the Gods think you need.When I dedicated I heard the voices of our Gods.But after spending most of my life disrespecting Satan and the Gods I need real proof of there existance most don't.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Sun, Jul 8, 2012 6:26:28 AM

<td val[/IMG]   I just dedicated my soul but I feel no different is this normal

[/TD]

I've only recently discovered Satanism and I feel its my calling. I don't know too much but theres something that is telling me I need to learn and accept this into my life.

I read joyofsatan site but I feel I need a guide in helping me learn more. Someone like a mentor. I live in Iowa.

Greatly appreciated

You don't really need a mentor, as the Guardian Demon one has after dedication acts as a Mentor and teacher, by unseen means. Same with Father Satan. "I teach and guide those who follow my instructions." "I direct my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means"- Satan,Al Jilwah

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blissfulmilk" <blissfulmilk@... wrote:

I've only recently discovered Satanism and I feel its my calling. I don't know too much but theres something that is telling me I need to learn and accept this into my life.

I read joyofsatan site but I feel I need a guide in helping me learn more. Someone like a mentor. I live in Iowa.

Greatly appreciated

<td val[/IMG]No you don't need anyone to guide you just read the site. www.joyofsatan.org . Start opening your soul through power meditations and chakra openings and dedicate after you have read enough to understand who Satan really is and why you want to join His family.

Sent: Sun, Aug 12, 2012 7:26:29 PM

<td val[/IMG]   I've only recently discovered Satanism and I feel its my calling. I don't know too much but theres something that is telling me I need to learn and accept this into my life.

Greatly appreciated

[/TD]

Just keep reading and learning. Make sure this is for you and then maybe think about dedicating if you feel it is for you.
If you have any questions that you can't find or answer on the website, then feel free to ask and we'd be happy to help out.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lustful Angel" <lustful_angel13@... wrote:

New to this... any suggestions. I have alread read the site joyofsatan.com.

Well the first suggestion i have for you is to change your email. Those nefarious beings(angels) are the enemy. But what? Do you plan on dedicating your soul to Satan? Hail Satan
On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 12:08 AM PDT Lustful Angel wrote:

New to this... any suggestions. I have alread read the site joyofsatan.com.

<td val[/IMG]Then if you are serious just follow the instuctions about how to open your chakras and how to dedicate when yhou are ready.And may I suggest you change your name.

Sent: Tue, Aug 14, 2012 7:08:07 AM

<td val[/IMG]   New to this... any suggestions. I have alread read the site joyofsatan.com.

[/TD]

Hi

My name is Darren. I am new to the idea of this belief but as I read on I found myself sharing most of the same beliefs and values. But I have sympathy for those who have other beliefs. So does that mean I'm shunned?

You must understand that the enemy hoaxes are not "beliefs". They are destructive hoaxes designed to enslave humanity and are stolen from older religions. Those people who follow them are brainwashed under a spell.

Please read this:

http://www.exposingchristianity.com

Also this is not a "belief". It's scientific, we're about learning the truth and not believing blindly. We're about knowledge and not blind faith.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dbrammer11" <dbrammer11@... wrote:

Hi

My name is Darren. I am new to the idea of this belief but as I read on I found myself sharing most of the same beliefs and values. But I have sympathy for those who have other beliefs. So does that mean I'm shunned?

<td val[/IMG]No we all have a desire to see all Gentiles wake up.Which is why we do the Gentile awakening rituals.Welcome.

Sent: Thu, Oct 4, 2012 9:58:13 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Hi

[/TD]

Shunned? You shouldn't be. Not all agree on everything anyway. You don't have to hate those who are not like you, or....you can hate them, either way.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dbrammer11" <dbrammer11@... wrote:

Hi

Hey Guys

im new to the group and new to SS. I just wanted to take a moment to say hello and introduce myself. I have spent many many years searching this world for the truth. I have tried every religion imaginable to no avail. My whole life has been nothing but heart ache and pain. I discovered the joy of satan sight a little over a week ago. I began reading and reading and reading. Ive never in my life come across something like this. All the current mainstream religions promise you the "worl" so to speak yet they can never deliver anything.

As i was reading the section on Power Meditations this feeling complete peace and "Rightness" came over like this is the one thing ive been looking for all these years...

Ive had great success so far with the Basic Meditation program and dedicated myself on 10-9-12 just 4 short days ago. It was the most wonderful uplifting experience ive had in my life... I felt as if the entire universe was in the room with me cheering me on cause nothing else mattered for the moment.

Im not one to ask a lot of questions i enjoy just reading the posts and learning things in my own time...

Thanks to all the People that make JoS possible

Hail Satan!!!
Costule

Welcome to the group and thanks for sharing that. You're like me :) I'm more of a study-for-myself kind of person.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "costule666" <jasonwatts1985@... wrote:

Hey Guys

im new to the group and new to SS. I just wanted to take a moment to say hello and introduce myself. I have spent many many years searching this world for the truth. I have tried every religion imaginable to no avail. My whole life has been nothing but heart ache and pain. I discovered the joy of satan sight a little over a week ago. I began reading and reading and reading. Ive never in my life come across something like this. All the current mainstream religions promise you the "worl" so to speak yet they can never deliver anything.

As i was reading the section on Power Meditations this feeling complete peace and "Rightness" came over like this is the one thing ive been looking for all these years...

Ive had great success so far with the Basic Meditation program and dedicated myself on 10-9-12 just 4 short days ago. It was the most wonderful uplifting experience ive had in my life... I felt as if the entire universe was in the room with me cheering me on cause nothing else mattered for the moment.

Im not one to ask a lot of questions i enjoy just reading the posts and learning things in my own time...

Hail Satan!!!
Costule

Welcome to the group! Glad to have you here.

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 13, 2012, at 5:01 PM, "costule666" <jasonwatts1985@... wrote:

Hey Guys

Hail Satan!!!
Costule

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

Sweet lol welcome to the familySent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "costule666" <jasonwatts1985@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 00:01:51 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] New
  Hey Guys

Hail Satan!!!
Costule

Welcome!Your experience is common with most of us.But just start meditating and watch your life really change for the better.When you learn to use magic,you can make the imposable possible in your life.Your journey is just beginning.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2012 7:01 PM

Hey Guys

Hail Satan!!!
Costule

Welcome! Welcome! Ask anything if you need help. We are here to help and learn and grow. Thats what groups are for. ^^
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, 16 October 2012 1:33 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] New

Welcome!Your experience is common with most of us.But just start meditating and watch your life really change for the better.When you learn to use magic,you can make the imposable possible in your life.Your journey is just beginning.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hey Guys

Hail Satan!!!
Costule

i enjoy meditation with a passion... I am new to SS but not at all new to magick and witchcraft... grant it my experiences are mostly with light and fluffy watered down new age garbage but i digress...

My reason for posting this is to ask a question about the Hells army Spiritual warfare Training page on the JoS website... ive been dedicated for a week tomorrow... I have officially begun the Basic Power Meditation Program found on the site... My question is how soon would you recommend i begin the Spiritual Warfare Training as i feel a very strong pull toward the work and commitment involved in that...

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hey Guys

Hail Satan!!!
Costule

Thank you guys for welcoming :)) I want to know if there is no blood sight for signature for dedicating my soul to father satan, will it still be prove i am with father satan?

Hail Satan
rayson

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hey Guys

Hail Satan!!!
Costule

Start it right away, if you want! I did, the day after dedicating. It starts off very easy and basic and builds from there.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "costule666" <jasonwatts1985@... wrote:

i enjoy meditation with a passion... I am new to SS but not at all new to magick and witchcraft... grant it my experiences are mostly with light and fluffy watered down new age garbage but i digress...

My reason for posting this is to ask a question about the Hells army Spiritual warfare Training page on the JoS website... ive been dedicated for a week tomorrow... I have officially begun the Basic Power Meditation Program found on the site... My question is how soon would you recommend i begin the Spiritual Warfare Training as i feel a very strong pull toward the work and commitment involved in that...

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hey Guys

Hail Satan!!!
Costule

There is no specific time you have to wait.You can start vibrating Runes against the enemy now.You just need a basic understanding of energy directing,and a strong aura,and deep concentration.The foundation meditation is a good one to use,to get the feel of directing energy to your goal.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 2:23 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: New

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hey Guys

Hail Satan!!!
Costule

I still find it amazing how people have a problem with the blood thing.There are many important reasons for the blood,but I am not going to go into them here.I only want to say that for everything Satan has done for us Gentiles,how could you even have a problem with a couple of drops of blood.Just buck up and do it already. Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 11:49 AM

Thank you guys for welcoming :)) I want to know if there is no blood sight for signature for dedicating my soul to father satan, will it still be prove i am with father satan?

Hail Satan
rayson

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hey Guys

Hail Satan!!!
Costule

Obviously when dealing with the Gods its important to follow the instructions they give us. Remember this knowledge is from them. They know why blood is important in the dedication ritual. According to my understanding blood has the power to connect us spiritualy. You must do your part and the Gods will do theirs. The problem with most people is they want the Gods to do everything for them while they do nothing. It doesn't work that way. Remember SS is real. Do what the Gods instructs because they are the ones who gives us knowledge. Personally I don't like questioning instructions that come from the Gods and Lord Satan because I know they are the bearers of the truth. In Questioning everything use wisdom and common sense. HAIL ENKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 8:46 PM PDT Brian Gibbons wrote:

I still find it amazing how people have a problem with the blood thing.There are many important reasons for the blood,but I am not going to go into them here.I only want to say that for everything Satan has done for us Gentiles,how could you even have a problem with a couple of drops of blood.Just buck up and do it already.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2012 11:49 AM

Hail Satan
rayson

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hey Guys

Hail Satan!!!
Costule

Im new to satanism , i have read the joy of satan website many times , and im still confused in what i need to do to be come a fully functional satanist. I Believe i can do this with the right guidance.
Hail satan.
- Jake

Hello Jabaxter,
http://spiritsoferidu.files.wordpress.c ... -satan.pdf.
click this above link and download that PDF file. you can learn more on that PDF file.

HAIL SATAN.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jabaxter1" <jakebaxter33@... wrote:

Im new to satanism , i have read the joy of satan website many times , and im still confused in what i need to do to be come a fully functional satanist. I Believe i can do this with the right guidance.
Hail satan.
- Jake

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back