Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New

thanks

On Wednesday, April 9, 2014 1:10 AM, Kareem Zedan <kareem335@... wrote:
  From direct experience you should start experiencing a throbbing sensation in your 3rd eye. After a while when you empower it more it will literally feel like there is a blood clot forming where you 3rd eye is, should feel like immense physical pressure. In my experience when I started truly empowering my 3rd eye I started seeing everything around me as indigo. Then lines start to form and you start seeing these lines turn into astral objects and entities.
You don't have to get a headache, just a feeling of pressure is indication that it's alive and kicking.
Hail Satan !!!!
On Tuesday, 8 April 2014, 11:16, Joseph Nsubuga <joseph.nsubuga@... wrote:

am also  attempting to open my third eye, 2 days in a row Iive meditated on, what should I start to expect,,, but i don't get any headache ,,,after the try ,,,,does it mean it has not gone good ?
On Monday, April 7, 2014 9:37 AM, "izzyhendrix@..." <deontabray@... wrote:
  you should do this http://webzoom.freewebs.com/satanismgr/ ... stries.pdf
On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 12:31 AM, <jonathanzuka188@... wrote:
  I'm attempting to open my third eye, 2 days in a row Iive meditated on, what should I start to expect

what do i when i tell someone that i'm satanist then they ask me about the beliefs and i tell they.they say i'm wrong, everything i say is stupid and i'm an idiot for believing in it.  what do i do.

Why do you tell others that you're a Satanist? They're the fucking stupid ones. Don't even bother with this kind of people; they don't deserve our time. Ignore them. Στις 6:21 μ.μ. Παρασκευή, 18 Απριλίου 2014, ο/η "sskyuu1111@..." <sskyuu1111@... έγραψε:
  What do you do? You keep meditating :)

First why would you tell them you are a satanist?
Second If you have told them your beliefs, the fact they insulted you and your beliefs makes you believe less?
Third There are many choices on what to do, either believe that they are just enemies who will not open their eyes to how they are manipulated or just ignore them and their ignorance.
Fourth Everybody on this planet has an opinion and every single one is different. You have an opinion on how life should be and how life is, and that will be seen as childish stupid or idiotic by some other person who will not realize that s/he is different from you and thus judge your way of thinking as wrong. It is in basic human nature, the small one's make others believe they are wrong so that they can convince the weak of their own beliefs and thoughts. If you are weak you will be led astray. Just be strong.

But that is only my opinion of course.

Hail SATANAS

thanks, Hail Satan On Friday, April 18, 2014 8:23 AM, Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:
  Why do you tell others that you're a Satanist? They're the fucking stupid ones. Don't even bother with this kind of people; they don't deserve our time. Ignore them. Στις 6:21 μ.μ. Παρασκευή, 18 Απριλίου 2014, ο/η "sskyuu1111@..." <sskyuu1111@... έγραψε:
  What do you do? You keep meditating :)

You don't tell anyone!

On Thursday, April 17, 2014 4:48 PM, Nikki Raub <nikkiraub@... wrote:
  what do i when i tell someone that i'm satanist then they ask me about the beliefs and i tell they.they say i'm wrong, everything i say is stupid and i'm an idiot for believing in it.  what do i do.

Are you dedicated yet? If not, it may be more difficult to understand what is one the JoS website.

I am new to this group and just joined tonight. I am so happy to have found it. I am also pretty new to Satanism itself but really growing in knowledge quickly. My heart, mind and soul belong to Satan and I am so looking forward  to learning more. I am planning to invoke Leraje very soon to help me with breaking up a couple so that I may reunite with the love of my life who I lost to someone else. If anyone cares to give me some advice or help in any way it would be truly appreciated. I am new and do not want to offend her in any way so your help and guidance would be great if anyone cares to help.

-Do not summon a Demon/ess if you are an outsider (not dedicated), because they do not take outsiders lightly. -Do not summon a Demon/ess if you are new (just dedicated), because you will not be able to (or will have a hard time) sense or communicate with a Demon/ess since your astral senses are not opened and empowered.-When summoning a Demon/ess, always show respect and bathe before performing a summoning-Always offer something in return for their help

<td val[/IMG]WHAT IS THE BEST OFFERING TO GODS? Actually Gods does not need our offerings.  Because God needs nothing. As for me the best offering is to “Express our gratitude, gratefulness, thanks giving, and love to god/gods. These attitudes are more acceptable and meaningful and absolutely beneficial to us. WHY WE NEED TO TAKE A BATH? Bathing is a sign of respect like jewish and muslim people always do before offering. But for me bathing is just a useful habbit because when we take a bath we feel lightness. Being light we may relax ourselves more easily into meditation. We may also added calling Gods in time of direct trouble no need to take a bath but He will  come response. Unite Your People oh God;
Direct us into Your ways;
Lighten our path;
That we may see your Glory.
Hail Satan!

From:"blackmoon0343@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date:Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 7:52 am
Subject:[JoyofSatan666] Re: New

-Do not summon a Demon/ess if you are an outsider (not dedicated), because they do not take outsiders lightly. -Do not summon a Demon/ess if you are new (just dedicated), because you will not be able to (or will have a hard time) sense or communicate with a Demon/ess since your astral senses are not opened and empowered.-When summoning a Demon/ess, always show respect and bathe before performing a summoning-Always offer something in return for their help [/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

First, have you done the dedication ritual? Second, if you are very new, which indeed you are, you should refrain from summoning any Daemons, or in her case, Daemonesses. Plus, they aren't just our errand keepers, I'd like you to understand that. Also, in closing, if it does happen that she agrees to do it, be prepared to give in return whatever she asks. When you make a deal with our gods/goddesses, or Father Satan himself, things ARE expected in return. It's respect, and common courtesy. I just wanted you to know that, I mean no harm, just that knowing that is important. I'll share a secret, I 'once' a year ago, thought that Father Satan was a wish granting machine. No. The fact is, it's a bond thing, and we work hand in hand. Plus, it's like returning a gift for a gift. Try to take care.

Satan gives the most high, Satan make U feel good, that lovebond is more then 150billion

Hi. My family and me dedicated to Father Satan this year. My parents before easter,me on easter. I thought it would be like my rebirth to my new life with Father,like that other guy in their bible,but a hundred times better and more real.
I want to do the group ritual this week to help take their power and gain power for Father and all of Fathers people.
Can you send me the ritual please.
Thanks. Jennifer.
--
Sent from my Android phone with mail.com Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

Hi all,

I'm still studying this path from the JoS website.  I hope it's not rude to give a small summary of myself.  I'm 23 and I'll go by the name of Lavi on here.  I was raised catholic and went to a catholic high school.  When I was 14, I wanted to be a priest.  When I was 15, I met an atheist for the first time.   After a couple years of debating with him, I quietly deconverted around age 17, and continued to keep it quiet so that I could still obtain my Eagle Scout.  The atheist is now one of my closest friends ^-^

I love the idea of Satan being a symbol of freedom and rebellion against tyranny.  If "God" exists as he does in the Bible, and as I have heard Christians describe what atrocities he gets his rocks off to, then I am very interested to hear Satan's side of the story.  I'd enjoy hearing the experiences of those who have walked this path for a while. 

Hm, first, that supposed 'god' is a fictitious rip off and meant to mock and scorn Father Satan and the daemons, in reality, it's a jewish invention, and they 'play' through their shitty version of black magick which they stole from us. Magick and the occult were originally satanic, or from the way back(the original title) as stated by High Priest MageSon6666 Ananta Brahmaism.

Now today called Spiritual Satanism, it's still the very same thing that Father Satan established aeons ago from him, to us.

Xianity is a total rip off in many ways(such as the spiritual allegories) from Father Satan's original way passed down to us.

Thing is though, in pisstianity(or the shitty bible also jewish made), it's all rotten, and basically a jewish spit on our pagan way.

I could go on and on, but, try reading this on the JoS

www.exposingchrisitanity.com

And try listening to this audio sermon from High Priestess Maxine Dietrich.

The Holy Bible: A Book of Jewish Witchcraft Video 1  And videos two and three. Btw, that picture is a true representation of jewhova, not some devil crap.

Just, when you figure out how the jehovans really work, and what they really are, and I speak from personal experience, try to NOT rage.

Hail Satan for and our leaders here for giving us this knowledge!

If you have performed the dedication ritual and are wondering what to do next, I would like to inform that there is technically not a "what to do next." It is not like a handbook with steps. Treat it like a religion, perform rituals when you are feeling grateful or are in time of need. Give thanks to him daily through prayers. Learn as much as you can about Satanism. (Purchase and read A Satanic Bible, go to priests for more information about Satanism.) Go about your daily life but with an occasional tip of the hat to our Lord Satan Lucifer.
-Dimitri

Start practicing the meditations that JOS provides, check there main website out or let me know if you want the pdf's sending to you which i can do as i hunted them down of the web as i had difficulties downloading them from yahoo group :~{   Let me know Kind regards.

It's important to start a power meditation program, to open and empower your soul. This is evolving to a higher level. That way you can also affect your environment, make your desires manifest and construct your reality because you and your soul have the power to make it happen, through workings and consistent power meditation everyday.Also, having a good, strong and close relationship with Satan is important. In opening your major and minor chakras and empowering them, you will be able to hear, talk to, feel and see the Gods in time.
Hail Satan!

On Thursday, November 27, 2014 5:01 PM, "ihumpwhales@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

If you have performed the dedication ritual and are wondering what to do next, I would like to inform that there is technically not a "what to do next." It is not like a handbook with steps. Treat it like a religion, perform rituals when you are feeling grateful or are in time of need. Give thanks to him daily through prayers. Learn as much as you can about Satanism. (Purchase and read A Satanic Bible, go to priests for more information about Satanism.) Go about your daily life but with an occasional tip of the hat to our Lord Satan Lucifer.
-Dimitri

<td val[/IMG]L[/IMG] From:"Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date:Sat, Nov 29, 2014 at 5:05 pm
Subject:Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: New

It's important to start a power meditation program, to open and empower your soul. This is evolving to a higher level. That way you can also affect your environment, make your desires manifest and construct your reality because you and your soul have the power to make it happen, through workings and consistent power meditation everyday.Also, having a good, strong and close relationship with Satan is important. In opening your major and minor chakras and empowering them, you will be able to hear, talk to, feel and see the Gods in time.
Hail Satan!

On Thursday, November 27, 2014 5:01 PM, "ihumpwhales@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

-Dimitri

[/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

http://webzoom.freewebs.com/satanismgr/ ... stries.pdf
This is good to start.
Hail Satan!

On Sunday, November 30, 2014 5:37 AM, "Kyle Lehigh familiar999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]L[/IMG] From:"Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date:Sat, Nov 29, 2014 at 5:05 pm
Subject:Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: New

Hail Satan!

-Dimitri

[/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Dear Brothers and Sisters   Question on Trance   For some reason that i am unaware of i sweat, not always but i do sweat while practicing the Trance meditation, i am at the point of relaxing my body and have gotten as far as relaxing my lower half of my bodie, legs and arms and back ect, i would like to know if any one else has had this experince in the Trance Meditation and whether i should be concerned ?   I am having issues with my posture at this moment in time, i am currently using a seated meditation posture on a chair, with mixed results so far could this be the cause of the above problem? I tend to be concerned that my back is not straight while meditating, i have found my self leaning forward and slouching back in to the chair, i am now using the cushions to support my back.   Thank You my family.   Kind regards.

Well, I used to do that, but High Priestess Maxine advised people that being in a sitting posture does not allow for total prana flow naturally.

After that I just started lying on the floor kinda in the corpse pose, but with my arms just folded backwards.

Yes, you can actually get that comfortable and do it in classic style ;)

Just.. make sure you don't fall asleep.

Also, with lying on the floor, you can keep your back completely straight, please do use a pillow, or something else to keep your head comfortable though.

Hail Satan!!

Say it loud and proud!!

Dear Frizzard56   If i may ask you did you respone to reguarding a posture so that i may learn form this information as well, i used a seated position with good results but it takes time and has taken time to get those results, i use a chair having tried the lotus position with out any benefits.   Thak you for your help in this matter. Kind regards   Hail our Farther for evermore HAIL SATAN FOREVER.

Dear  Lucifer A       Good to hear that, just remeber to be patient and in time you will achive everything, and plenty of practice as well, but do not force your self, push your self yes but not force your self, do what you can and you will get stronger.         Hail to Our Farther Hail to the DAEMON GODS OF HELL HAIL SATAN FOREVER MORE

Dear Nikki     Blind faith is what they have and there doomed because of it, ignorance is not bliss it is just dumb and will likely put them in harms way or result in there abuse as it usaly end up as being the case.     I think when there more of use we could form a coven, but that takes time like you i long to share in the delight of or Farther SATAN, until them it is the internet or astral projection once you have learned it.   Patients is a virtue in everything.   Kind regards   HAIL SATAN HAIL THE DAEMON GODS OF HELL.

Well, if I remember correctly, you said you were having trouble maintaining your posture and wondering if you were nailing your chakra points or missing them, which is why I suggested trying my method, when you lie on the floor, preferably with a pillow, or some cushion for your head, it makes your back even straight. I tried this method after reading one of High Priest MageSon6666's sermons about meditation and not relaxing, so I thought, a lay back position, and it just took off with me personally.

So you've had no real success with doing the lotus in a chair, this is my personal advise if lying down doesn't work, and it may sound cheesy, but EXPERIMENT, and I meant that enthusiastically, not offensively.

There really are no limits in satanism, only those you place one yourself, and Father Satan in strongly in opposition to doing such things to yourself period. If you find that lying down is a no go, do whatever feels good after trying that. But, please don't use a chair, such postures can actually almost completely prevent prana flow the proper way, ones body should be completely relaxed, however that may be, hell it would be upside down if it works for you. As for help, it's my duty, it's the true satanic way, and I do it without a second thought.

You're my brother in Father Satan. So it's only natural if I can help, I'm DEFINITELY gonna. or try lol.

HAIL SATAN!!

SAY IT LOUD AND PROUD!!

Dear Frizzard56   Thank You for your reply, i have limited sucess and it takes around 30 minutes or so practicing seated, practicing the Trance meditation, before any results meaningful any way occur, i shall try the lying down position as you suggested, thank you.   Kind regards HAIL FARTHER SATAN FOREVER MORE.

Read everything on the website and make informed decisions on your own about what to do next.  If you have a question, then ask it on this forum.  Don't ask for advice until you do that and don't tell anybody what you are up to.  You don't have to go about things that way, but, ideally, I think that would be the way to go.  Get started with the meditations and do them religiously as a first order of business.

Hi,

My name is heewa I'm from Iran, 29 years male, born as a muslim & never a believer in my whole life & been an atheist half of my life... studied journalism in bangalore, karnataka, india & also an actor & musician & been dedicated for about 2 months almost after reading jos website & I feel great abt the whole thing... like a lost wild child who found himself the way outta the jungle he was lost in it for a long...long time...

Been an usuiseiki rei-ki level 2 practicer abt 8 years ago & that made a huge deal of prob with power meditation for me these days! I think I might need help on ur instructions...
u see Im not totally new to meditation & sprituality @ all... but there was a ritual for my level 2 upgrade & after that I think I lost a part of my imagination power right at the moment the so called master touched my crown chakra for blessing! U see.. here in Iran everything is isolated... some how like south korea... we are doomed & have to bear this stupid program called religion a dictatorship & the thing is they are afraid as hell of sprituality... if I say I do zen sometimes in public they gaze at me like wild animals & it can be very complicated... as life is now for me.... its a long story & I just have to confirm everything you said about xians & all the lies in bible & koran & the way they try to complicate everything.. & here if u fing a book about meditation translated in Parsi... every technique is reversed & transformed into a fals fourm as our Rei-ki master also tought wrong simbols & stuff abt energy system all reversed & wrong... no wonder why I was this lost all these years....
any way I don't want to give u more headache about what u already know... my problem is I started the power meditation plan & as I told ya b4 I lost most of mu visualisation power as my Rei-ki master touched my crown chakra for a blessing... b4 that date I could Imagin any shape & any place or color or graphic design in my mind with Eyes closed... could day dream for hours... but since then I can hardly focus on shapes & I can't even imagine my chakrahs with right color!!! I need great deal of help... do you know any way to help me with my visualisation???? I can feel the ki vibes & its turns very well I can controle it with my hands or my mind... I can clear my aura & chakras very well & I can even scan for non-organics in places & feel them & I can heal myself & others... but never tried spells & didn't want to those days... & after an incident about 4 years a go I was able to see the ki system in everything in any way & then was the time I found out about my muslim rei-ki masters lies & the truth abt the whole system... but that was a very rare & confusing experience to see the whole ki system moving that fast as almost invisible on air & all the stuff around & I had to see a shrink & take some medication to lose that visuals as they used to call em psychoses & halucinations wich I know they were dead wrong & there is nothing wrong with me mentally! They tried to convince me that I am schizophernic & paranoide wich I believed them at the begining... but after a wile taking medications & been forced to take brain electric shocks I started taking footage with my cells camera & I was trilled with what I captured , cause most of the stuff ppl used to do against me & the shrink & my family used to convince me that they were just my imaginations & nothing but halucinations were true & all the deed were captured in my footages & here ppl treat me like a very dangerous enemy (even those who pretend to be my friends) I know I sound really crazy to you with these stories... couse u don't know my history & anything abt me at all... but I hope u can help me with these imagination prob Im dealing with... cuz I really really need this relationship with our father, lord lucifer... Im seeking the truth & what have become to me these years... & whats wrong with me & all these ppl who think Im to be feared!???

Regards,
Heewa

P.s I tried summoning haures tonight but it didn't go very well... my guess is my mind is not open enogh yet... I have a lot to practice....

*visualize* sorry for that typo  

On Saturday, January 3, 2015 1:03 PM, Yog Sothoth <yogsothoth666999@... wrote:

Firstly i don't think he took away your ability to victualive because people like that really have no power what so ever. Just practice it more man and also you just break off all contact with that guy. 

On Saturday, January 3, 2015 11:43 AM, "golnarmoininamini@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hi,

My name is heewa I'm from Iran, 29 years male, born as a muslim & never a believer in my whole life & been an atheist half of my life... studied journalism in bangalore, karnataka, india & also an actor & musician & been dedicated for about 2 months almost after reading jos website & I feel great abt the whole thing... like a lost wild child who found himself the way outta the jungle he was lost in it for a long...long time...

Been an usuiseiki rei-ki level 2 practicer abt 8 years ago & that made a huge deal of prob with power meditation for me these days! I think I might need help on ur instructions...
u see Im not totally new to meditation & sprituality @ all... but there was a ritual for my level 2 upgrade & after that I think I lost a part of my imagination power right at the moment the so called master touched my crown chakra for blessing! U see.. here in Iran everything is isolated... some how like south korea... we are doomed & have to bear this stupid program called religion a dictatorship & the thing is they are afraid as hell of sprituality... if I say I do zen sometimes in public they gaze at me like wild animals & it can be very complicated... as life is now for me.... its a long story & I just have to confirm everything you said about xians & all the lies in bible & koran & the way they try to complicate everything.. & here if u fing a book about meditation translated in Parsi... every technique is reversed & transformed into a fals fourm as our Rei-ki master also tought wrong simbols & stuff abt energy system all reversed & wrong... no wonder why I was this lost all these years....
any way I don't want to give u more headache about what u already know... my problem is I started the power meditation plan & as I told ya b4 I lost most of mu visualisation power as my Rei-ki master touched my crown chakra for a blessing... b4 that date I could Imagin any shape & any place or color or graphic design in my mind with Eyes closed... could day dream for hours... but since then I can hardly focus on shapes & I can't even imagine my chakrahs with right color!!! I need great deal of help... do you know any way to help me with my visualisation???? I can feel the ki vibes & its turns very well I can controle it with my hands or my mind... I can clear my aura & chakras very well & I can even scan for non-organics in places & feel them & I can heal myself & others... but never tried spells & didn't want to those days... & after an incident about 4 years a go I was able to see the ki system in everything in any way & then was the time I found out about my muslim rei-ki masters lies & the truth abt the whole system... but that was a very rare & confusing experience to see the whole ki system moving that fast as almost invisible on air & all the stuff around & I had to see a shrink & take some medication to lose that visuals as they used to call em psychoses & halucinations wich I know they were dead wrong & there is nothing wrong with me mentally! They tried to convince me that I am schizophernic & paranoide wich I believed them at the begining... but after a wile taking medications & been forced to take brain electric shocks I started taking footage with my cells camera & I was trilled with what I captured , cause most of the stuff ppl used to do against me & the shrink & my family used to convince me that they were just my imaginations & nothing but halucinations were true & all the deed were captured in my footages & here ppl treat me like a very dangerous enemy (even those who pretend to be my friends) I know I sound really crazy to you with these stories... couse u don't know my history & anything abt me at all... but I hope u can help me with these imagination prob Im dealing with... cuz I really really need this relationship with our father, lord lucifer... Im seeking the truth & what have become to me these years... & whats wrong with me & all these ppl who think Im to be feared!???

Regards,
Heewa

P.s I tried summoning haures tonight but it didn't go very well... my guess is my mind is not open enogh yet... I have a lot to practice....

Firstly i don't think he took away your ability to victualive because people like that really have no power what so ever. Just practice it more man and also you just break off all contact with that guy. 

On Saturday, January 3, 2015 11:43 AM, "golnarmoininamini@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hi,

Regards,
Heewa

Are you new as in recently Dedicated, or still thinking about Dedicating? Either way I can answer your question.

If you're undedicated then I would suggest NOT doing ANY meditations. It's downright dangerous. I know from experience.

If you are Dedicated then I have a program for you to start with.

http://satanism-nazism.webs.com/hp_hood ... rogram.pdf

Also, if you can spare the time I suggest studying everyday, or making some kind of regiment if you cannot manage everyday.
Study ONLY the JoS and sites affiliated with the JoS when it comes to Satanism, and the enemy, the jews. All others are bullshit.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back