Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New

first you dont need to be confused my friend. joy of satan is the truth and only truth there is. you know so many people have been programmed to believe the lie of xianty. xianity has mislead so many people into believing what ss is not. they lie about Satan,about ss and our practices so that they keep people away from knowing the truth. now the moment you begin studying jos website you realise that ss is not what those without claim it is. naturally people fear what they dont know but the moment you come to ss,Satan and His Demons will begin to guide u into the truth so that you can attain godhood. this is our creator God Satan's initial purpose for humanity. He wants us to be Gods because He loves us. He has given us knowledge we need to apply to attain godhood. you begin by dedicating your soul to Him. when u dedicate,Satan and His Demons will protect you and help you as you begin advancing your soul and mind to godhood. you do this by starting a
power meditation program as guided on jos. all the info you need about ss is on the joy of satan website. if you dont understand anything ask your questions in the e groups and you will definitely be helped. good luck. Hail Satan!
------------------------------
On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 2:34 PM PST jabaxter1 wrote:

Im new to satanism , i have read the joy of satan website many times , and im still confused in what i need to do to be come a fully functional satanist. I Believe i can do this with the right guidance.
Hail satan.
- Jake

That pdf is old, hasn't been updated nor has the new info. It's recommended to read the JoS site instead.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jones" <joe_hot_2001@... wrote:

Hello Jabaxter,
http://spiritsoferidu.files.wordpress.c ... -satan.pdf.
click this above link and download that PDF file. you can learn more on that PDF file.

HAIL SATAN.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jabaxter1" <jakebaxter33@ wrote:

Im new to satanism , i have read the joy of satan website many times , and im still confused in what i need to do to be come a fully functional satanist. I Believe i can do this with the right guidance.
Hail satan.
- Jake

Beggin with "opening your soul" in the section "meditations" - "power meditation", and ever as possible, do the foundation meditation. My personal sugestion is to do the "Spiritual Warfare Training Program for Satanists" in the section "Join the Hell's Army"

<td val[/IMG]I just did the dedication last night. My pen broke right before so I had to write my name in blood with my finger but I finished it and I feel great already. I'm proud to be a member of Lucifer's family.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPhone
[/TD]

Hail Satan!!! and welcome to the Family
On Jan 29, 2013 3:19 PM, <jordanwilliam666@... wrote:
<td val[/IMG]I just did the dedication last night. My pen broke right before so I had to write my name in blood with my finger but I finished it and I feel great already. I'm proud to be a member of Lucifer's family.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPhone
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]

I am still kind of new does anyone now where to find a copy of the ancient literature.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPhone[/TD]

What ancient writings would you be talking about? Something specific or something for you gain further knowledge?
Most if not all true ancient knowledge has been corrupted and lost. The jews and their moronic spin offs (the xians) have murdered and destroyed those who were in possession of such writings. There are countries still to this day where things like this will get you jailed, killed, or both.
You can start by reviewing most of the knowledge we have on the JOS website. The best way to find out anything truly ancient as you seek, is through the Gods. They can teach us things that you wont find in any book. Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 1:24 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] New

<td val[/IMG]

I am still kind of new does anyone now where to find a copy of the ancient literature.

<td val[/IMG]
Writing that would teach and to help me grow in strength

<td val[/IMG]Is there any suggested sites I should look at that will help me learn an grow In both knowledge and power.

I have heard this mentioned before in the groups. In what countries is it illegal to have Satanic Truth?

Hail Father Satan!!
Forever in the Service of Satan.
From The Al Jilwah Chapter III:
"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means." - Satan

Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 5:31 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] New

What ancient writings would you be talking about? Something specific or something for you gain further knowledge?
Most if not all true ancient knowledge has been corrupted and lost. The jews and their moronic spin offs (the xians) have murdered and destroyed those who were in possession of such writings. There are countries still to this day where things like this will get you jailed, killed, or both.
You can start by reviewing most of the knowledge we have on the JOS website. The best way to find out anything truly ancient as you seek, is through the Gods. They can teach us things that you wont find in any book. Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

<td style="font:[/IMG]

Yes, read the Joy Of Satan website. (Link Below)

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 4:21 PM

<td val[/IMG]Is there any suggested sites I should look at that will help me learn an grow In both knowledge and power.

Countries where jewish or muslim religion is law. isreal and places like these. It is considered against the law to be any other religion. They will even go as far as killing you. It has happened and is still today. Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 10:40 PM

I have heard this mentioned before in the groups. In what countries is it illegal to have Satanic Truth?

Hail Father Satan!!
Forever in the Service of Satan.
From The Al Jilwah Chapter III:
"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means." - Satan

Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 5:31 PM

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

<td style="font:[/IMG]

That's great! Welcome! Hail Satan!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2013 1:14:52 AM

In about an hour I'm going to dedicate my soul to satan .

WWW.joyofsatan.com. read it read All of it read ALL of the links begin a power meditation program the Hell's Army program is a great place to start if you are unsure where to begin Hath Yoga is also great for building the aura you can find a sample session in the files section of the group and do ritual often I personally try do a ritual every week whether its just to say thanks or I have another purpose doesn't matter... become familiar with Father's energy and a whole new world will slowly.be opened to you Hail Satan!!! Hail The Mighty Gods of Duat!!!
On May 30, 2013 2:00 PM, "mimmililith" <mimmililith@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "swakin" <swakin@... wrote:

Dedicated my soul to my new God Satan. I'm ready to start learning
I'm ready to learn! :) Ave Satan!

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

I'm new here idk if I'm doing this right? I guess you could probably say im "lost" but I've read many things written here just has me really thinking and open.

I'm also new too and I wanted to know, what exactly do we do here as members?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailourtruegod" <hailourtruegod@... wrote:

Study the JoS website and its links. You can use the search bar if u have any questions. You can also ask us if u are still unsure about something.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "princesskala88" <princesskala88@ wrote:

Hi I'm new here I'm unsure how this works?

This is a place for learning. Read www.JoyofSatan.org and if you have any questions, feel free to post them here.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Toni Hawkins" <writer370@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailourtruegod" <hailourtruegod@ wrote:

Study the JoS website and its links. You can use the search bar if u have any questions. You can also ask us if u are still unsure about something.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "princesskala88" <princesskala88@ wrote:

I a new also nd do not understand no matter how many times I read the home page.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2013 1:39 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: New

This is a place for learning. Read www.JoyofSatan.org and if you have any questions, feel free to post them here.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Toni Hawkins" <writer370@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailourtruegod" <hailourtruegod@ wrote:

Things might clear up if you read the other pages on the website. If you're still confused, ask your questions here.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jinxx Bloo <suicidalscreamers@... wrote:

I a new also nd do not understand no matter how many times I read the home page.

Sent: Friday, July 26, 2013 1:39 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: New

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Toni Hawkins" <writer370@ wrote:

I live with my wife and three kids. I dedicated my life to Father Satan, HAIL SATAN! a month ago, but the problem is i do not find time to meditate. Is this a problem which could affect my life? Please help

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

Yeap. Get the 40 days program for beginners from the PDFs Xavier posted. Download the 2 one is it. It takes only few minutes to meditate.
On Jan 24, 2014 6:10 PM, "chad faulkner" <faulknerchad12@... wrote:
  I live with my wife and three kids. I dedicated my life to Father Satan, HAIL SATAN! a month ago, but the problem is i do not find time to meditate. Is this a problem which could affect my life? Please help

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

Is it possible to perform meditation before dedicating yourself? Help please!

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

Yes, start with cleaning your aura and doing aura of protection, at least twice a day.You can also open your chakras and do breathing exercises, and start a yoga program (in the JoS site.)
Spiritual Satanism includes power meditation, so get a feel for it first, feel your soul.

On Tuesday, February 18, 2014 8:53:03 AM, chad faulkner <faulknerchad12@... wrote:

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

Yes it is. However, the dedication ritual is a demonstration of your allegiance with Satan from which you will receive his guidance and protection. Also note that certain advanced meditations can be dangerous if not done when dedicated. It's ok to meditate before dedicating to get a feel of what Satanism is all about, once you are sure and confident about it, performing the dedication is highly advisable. Hail Satan!!!!

On Tuesday, 18 February 2014, 13:37, chad faulkner <faulknerchad12@... wrote:

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

Hey Im new and want to dedicate myself but dont have the items, funds and knowledge to do so. I read on Jos website you could astral project to do so but yet I dont have the the knowledge and or where to begin to do that please help on where to begin on how to astral project?

Hail Father Satan!!!

am also  attempting to open my third eye, 2 days in a row Iive meditated on, what should I start to expect,,, but i don't get any headache ,,,after the try ,,,,does it mean it has not gone good ?
On Monday, April 7, 2014 9:37 AM, "izzyhendrix@..." <deontabray@... wrote:
  you should do this http://webzoom.freewebs.com/satanismgr/ ... stries.pdf
On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 12:31 AM, <jonathanzuka188@... wrote:
  I'm attempting to open my third eye, 2 days in a row Iive meditated on, what should I start to expect

From direct experience you should start experiencing a throbbing sensation in your 3rd eye. After a while when you empower it more it will literally feel like there is a blood clot forming where you 3rd eye is, should feel like immense physical pressure. In my experience when I started truly empowering my 3rd eye I started seeing everything around me as indigo. Then lines start to form and you start seeing these lines turn into astral objects and entities.
You don't have to get a headache, just a feeling of pressure is indication that it's alive and kicking.
Hail Satan !!!!
On Tuesday, 8 April 2014, 11:16, Joseph Nsubuga <joseph.nsubuga@... wrote:

am also  attempting to open my third eye, 2 days in a row Iive meditated on, what should I start to expect,,, but i don't get any headache ,,,after the try ,,,,does it mean it has not gone good ?
On Monday, April 7, 2014 9:37 AM, "izzyhendrix@..." <deontabray@... wrote:
  you should do this http://webzoom.freewebs.com/satanismgr/ ... stries.pdf
On Fri, Apr 4, 2014 at 12:31 AM, <jonathanzuka188@... wrote:
  I'm attempting to open my third eye, 2 days in a row Iive meditated on, what should I start to expect

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back