Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New

xsc02171

I'm new and have made the commitment from the joy of Satan and would like some one to help in what I should do next please help

Have you checked out the meditations section of Joy of Satan? You should do the meditations to advance yourself in power. Make sure that you do the ones that are appropriate for your level of spiritual advancement. Does that help?

Hi, my name is Brolyn. I'm 25 years old and I live in Cincinnati, OH in USA. I was wondering if there was anyone here that is 'certified'(not sure what else to call it?) that I can communicate with and preferably help in my dedication ceremony. After reading through the website thus far, I have this...calmed feeling like I have found what I have been looking for so to speak. There's always been this "gut feeling/voice" that tells me when I'm "in the right area or on the right track" and its been screaming YES sine I have been reading through the website(Joy of Satan).

After much deliberation I have decided that i wish to go through the dedication ceremony and would prefer to have someone help with this. I still live with parents and can do it here but, seeing how my family are full of devout xtians I don't think I'd be able to give it the proper dedication and respect without waking someone or drawing unwanted attention and possible conflict. If there is anyone nearby that can be of assistance, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much and i look forward to becoming part of the greatness that is He.

Welcome home Broyln.  This is my suggestion, start building your ASTRAL TEMPLE.Set it up as elaborate as you want it like big Baphomet on top of your altar, huge candles, scented oil lamps, huge incense sticks, large comfy couch, fancy silver chalice, dagger or swords etc. etc.  Some people takes time to build their temple(don't take so long lol)You can build it over time.  I suggest you visit it often until you can get there easily and comfortably.  It becomes more powerful when you constantly use it. 
Read again and again the DEDICATION RITUAL do as it says except you need at least black or blue candle and incense. You will do everything on the Astral Temple but you must still write your prayer and sign your name in blood. Do it around 1am, 2am, 3am everybody is asleep by then.  It took me 3 hours because i did the Satanic Standard Ritual first and made a feast and i set up 4 altars (east,north,west&south)i meditate and played music. It's ONCE in a LIFE TIME.  Father Satan and all the Demons in hell sees you ............ when you do it.  WHAT A GRATIFYING FEELING!!!!!!!  everyone here can tell you that.Put yourself in a meditation program if you haven't done that already.http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.htmlGet to it.  This is where you belong! Welcome home brother.
Hail Satan!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, October 21, 2009 2:46:12 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] New

Hi, my name is Brolyn. I'm 25 years old and I live in Cincinnati, OH in USA. I was wondering if there was anyone here that is 'certified'( not sure what else to call it?) that I can communicate with and preferably help in my dedication ceremony. After reading through the website thus far, I have this...calmed feeling like I have found what I have been looking for so to speak. There's always been this "gut feeling/voice" that tells me when I'm "in the right area or on the right track" and its been screaming YES sine I have been reading through the website(Joy of Satan).

After much deliberation I have decided that i wish to go through the dedication ceremony and would prefer to have someone help with this. I still live with parents and can do it here but, seeing how my family are full of devout xtians I don't think I'd be able to give it the proper dedication and respect without waking someone or drawing unwanted attention and possible conflict. If there is anyone nearby that can be of assistance, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much and i look forward to becoming part of the greatness that is He.

Child, I can help you with whatever you need. I know much information on just about everything. To start off with, if you can't find a secluded spot to do your practices especially the dedication ritual, consider constructing an astral temple. I'll help you work on that. I'm quite a constructor of things. People like me always like to build things. I'll tell you any detailed information on anything you want to know and you will grow with us. I can promise that. Feel free to IM me on Yahoo sometime.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brolyn" <brolyn_h@... wrote:

Hi, my name is Brolyn. I'm 25 years old and I live in Cincinnati, OH in USA. I was wondering if there was anyone here that is 'certified'(not sure what else to call it?) that I can communicate with and preferably help in my dedication ceremony. After reading through the website thus far, I have this...calmed feeling like I have found what I have been looking for so to speak. There's always been this "gut feeling/voice" that tells me when I'm "in the right area or on the right track" and its been screaming YES sine I have been reading through the website(Joy of Satan).

<td val[/IMG]Hey thanks for answering my post :) im not sure that i can build an altar im 18 and live in a xian home n the people here are extremely nosey. i have dedicated myself to father already and signed it in blood, sadly it went kind of fast because of my family otherwise i would have done a much better job. i did do it after 1 am however (this was actually 2 nights ago). ive been reading up on the chakras and meditation stuff, last night i got freakishly upset because i was planning on starting last night but my, personal mentor wasnt on so i couldnt get her help, anyways theres a lot to read and i get confused really easy. i need a meditation that has specific steps and lets me know that im doing it right.  chakras get me confused and im jus starting meditation one day i want to be able to meet father. can you help me out with the meditation steps??   :) thanx for the welcoming

--- On Thu, 10/22/09, Irene Gocela <irenegocela@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] New
Date: Thursday, October 22, 2009, 5:03 AM

Welcome home Broyln.   This is my suggestion, start building your ASTRAL TEMPLE. Set it up as elaborate as you want it like big Baphomet on top of your altar, huge candles, scented oil lamps, huge incense sticks, large comfy couch, fancy silver chalice, dagger or swords etc. etc.  Some people takes time to build their temple(don't take so long lol)You can build it over time.  I suggest you visit it often until you can get there easily and comfortably.  It becomes more powerful when you constantly use it. 
Read again and again the DEDICATION RITUAL do as it says except you need at least black or blue candle and incense. You will do everything on the Astral Temple but you must still write your prayer and sign your name in blood. Do it around 1am, 2am, 3am everybody is asleep by then.   It took me 3 hours because i did the Satanic Standard Ritual first and made a feast and i set up 4 altars (east,north,west&south)i meditate and played music. It's ONCE in a LIFE TIME.  Father Satan and all the Demons in hell sees you ............ when you do it.  WHAT A GRATIFYING FEELING!!!!! !!  everyone here can tell you that. Put yourself in a meditation program if you haven't done that already.http://www.angelfir e.com/empire/ serpentis666/ Satanic_Meditati on.html Get to it.  This is where you belong! Welcome home brother.
Hail Satan!

To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

Hi, my name is Brolyn. I'm 25 years old and I live in Cincinnati, OH in USA. I was wondering if there was anyone here that is 'certified'( not sure what else to call it?) that I can communicate with and preferably help in my dedication ceremony. After reading through the website thus far, I have this...calmed feeling like I have found what I have been looking for so to speak. There's always been this "gut feeling/voice" that tells me when I'm "in the right area or on the right track" and its been screaming YES sine I have been reading through the website(Joy of Satan).

[/TD]

Yes, you can build an Astral Temple it's in the "Astral" not a physical altar!!  it can be wherever you want,  mine is in the outer space(limitless)i have a secret passage to get there, some of my friends they have it in a deep forest or on the top of the mountain etc. etc.That is your very personal space.  Go there when you meditate, invoke Gods and Goddess or your Demon Guide.  Use it all the time and will become more powerful.  Your the only one knows how to get there.
You have already dedicated yourself and you sign your name with your blood it's all good.  You can only dedicate one time that's it.  You know in your heart you are a Satanist.
PLEASE quite your mind,  if you can't do it in your house go to a place or in your neighborhood that is quite.I understand that the ritual is confusing sometimes that is why you have read it over and over.  But I will tell you those are just guidelines.  Pretty some soon you can use your own style like i did.
What i did was before i started the beginners program in JOS was i keep visualizing a bright white yellowish ball shinning on my body to cleanse  my body and my auras. After that i did my breathing exercise and then so on.
It was a confusing for me because i study hermetic magic(golden dawn teaching)and i have to forget everything i know and incorporate later what i know and learned kinda mix and match.  I want to help you if i can.
Hail Satan!!

Sent: Thu, October 22, 2009 2:13:32 PM

<td val[/IMG]Hey thanks for answering my post :) im not sure that i can build an altar im 18 and live in a xian home n the people here are extremely nosey. i have dedicated myself to father already and signed it in blood, sadly it went kind of fast because of my family otherwise i would have done a much better job. i did do it after 1 am however (this was actually 2 nights ago). ive been reading up on the chakras and meditation stuff, last night i got freakishly upset because i was planning on starting last night but my, personal mentor wasnt on so i couldnt get her help, anyways theres a lot to read and i get confused really easy. i need a meditation that has specific steps and lets me know that im doing it right.  chakras get me confused and im jus starting meditation one day i want to be able to meet father. can you help me out with the meditation steps??   :) thanx for the welcoming

--- On Thu, 10/22/09, Irene Gocela <irenegocela@ yahoo.com wrote:

Welcome home Broyln.   This is my suggestion, start building your ASTRAL TEMPLE. Set it up as elaborate as you want it like big Baphomet on top of your altar, huge candles, scented oil lamps, huge incense sticks, large comfy couch, fancy silver chalice, dagger or swords etc. etc.  Some people takes time to build their temple(don't take so long lol)You can build it over time.  I suggest you visit it often until you can get there easily and comfortably.  It becomes more powerful when you constantly use it. 
Read again and again the DEDICATION RITUAL do as it says except you need at least black or blue candle and incense. You will do everything on the Astral Temple but you must still write your prayer and sign your name in blood. Do it around 1am, 2am, 3am everybody is asleep by then.   It took me 3 hours because i did the Satanic Standard Ritual first and made a feast and i set up 4 altars (east,north,west&south)i meditate and played music. It's ONCE in a LIFE TIME.  Father Satan and all the Demons in hell sees you ............ when you do it.  WHAT A GRATIFYING FEELING!!!!! !!  everyone here can tell you that. Put yourself in a meditation program if you haven't done that already.http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html Get to it.  This is where you belong! Welcome home brother.
Hail Satan!

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Thank you for the insight. I will work on using this alternate method as well as progressing with energy meditation etc. Hopefully i will be able and ready to proceed with the dedication soon.

Hail Satan!

--- On Sat, 10/24/09, Irene Gocela <irenegocela@... wrote:
Date: Saturday, October 24, 2009, 1:46 AM

Yes, you can build an Astral Temple it's in the "Astral" not a physical altar!!  it can be wherever you want,  mine is in the outer space(limitless) i have a secret passage to get there, some of my friends they have it in a deep forest or on the top of the mountain etc. etc.That is your very personal space.  Go there when you meditate, invoke Gods and Goddess or your Demon Guide.  Use it all the time and will become more powerful.  Your the only one knows how to get there.
You have already dedicated yourself and you sign your name with your blood it's all good.  You can only dedicate one time that's it.  You know in your heart you are a Satanist.
PLEASE quite your mind,  if you can't do it in your house go to a place or in your neighborhood that is quite.I understand that the ritual is confusing sometimes that is why you have read it over and over.  But I will tell you those are just guidelines.  Pretty some soon you can use your own style like i did.
What i did was before i started the beginners program in JOS was i keep visualizing a bright white yellowish ball shinning on my body to cleanse  my body and my auras. After that i did my breathing exercise and then so on.
It was a confusing for me because i study hermetic magic(golden dawn teaching)and i have to forget everything i know and incorporate later what i know and learned kinda mix and match.  I want to help you if i can.
Hail Satan!!

<td style="font-fa[/IMG]Hey thanks for answering my post :) im not sure that i can build an altar im 18 and live in a xian home n the people here are extremely nosey. i have dedicated myself to father already and signed it in blood, sadly it went kind of fast because of my family otherwise i would have done a much better job. i did do it after 1 am however (this was actually 2 nights ago). ive been reading up on the chakras and meditation stuff, last night i got freakishly upset because i was planning on starting last night but my, personal mentor wasnt on so i couldnt get her help, anyways theres a lot to read and i get confused really easy. i need a meditation that has specific steps and lets me know that im doing it right.  chakras get me confused and im jus starting meditation one day i want to be able to meet father. can you help me out with the meditation steps??   :) thanx for the welcoming

Read again and again the DEDICATION RITUAL do as it says except you need at least black or blue candle and incense. You will do everything on the Astral Temple but you must still write your prayer and sign your name in blood. Do it around 1am, 2am, 3am everybody is asleep by then.   It took me 3 hours because i did the Satanic Standard Ritual first and made a feast and i set up 4 altars (east,north,west&south)i meditate and played music. It's ONCE in a LIFE TIME.  Father Satan and all the Demons in hell sees you ............ when you do it.  WHAT A GRATIFYING FEELING!!!!! !!  everyone here can tell you that. Put yourself in a meditation program if you haven't done that already.http://www.angelfir e.com/empire/ serpentis666/ Satanic_Meditati on.html Get to it.  This is where you belong! Welcome home brother.
Hail Satan!

[/TD]
[/TD]

Hello, my name is Robert and I have just recently done the dedication ritual and I had a question regarding demons. I was wondering which of the demons would be right for me to summon? I am sorry if this sounds ignorant, as I have stated, I am new to this. I am wishing to get guidance from a Demon in my worldly affairs as well as knowledge.

<td val[/IMG]i would wait i lil bit as summoning to early in your developement cant be harmful.. their energies and aura's are very srong. and one should have a good feel on how to handle that befor goin on head...but if you want to know there is a list on who and what under deamons     ~king~twiggy~~

--- On Wed, 2/24/10, nielsenr3 <nielsenr3@... wrote:
Date: Wednesday, February 24, 2010, 4:45 AM

Hello, my name is Robert and I have just recently done the dedication ritual and I had a question regarding demons. I was wondering which of the demons would be right for me to summon? I am sorry if this sounds ignorant, as I have stated, I am new to this. I am wishing to get guidance from a Demon in my worldly affairs as well as knowledge.
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Congratulations on your Dedication and welcome to Satan's family. [/B] However, you don't chose a Demon, the Demons choose you. [/B] To find your Guardian Demon go to this link [/B] http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rdian.html [/B] and then check out the Demons in general.[/B] http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... emons.html [/B] HAIL SATAN[/B] L![/B]
--- En date de : Mer 24.2.10, nielsenr3 <nielsenr3@... a écrit :
De: nielsenr3 <nielsenr3@...
Objet: [JoyofSatan666] New
À: [email protected]
Date: Mercredi 24 février 2010, 4h45

[/TD]

Okay, dont take this the wrong way, but I am kind of skeptical. I am 20 years old and dumped christianity about 4 years ago. I have been in doubt that there even is a god, but then I came across your website. It all seems to make good sense, but I have a problem, I am in Iraq (limmited internet). I wanted to know a few good recources (sorry having a hard time sifting through the tons of info on the site) to study, I dont want to dedicate my soul before I know whats in it for me, you know what I mean? :)

Hail Satan.

I have just finished the dedication ritual. And I must admit... I feel free. Almost as if a weight has just been lifted off my body, also rejuvenated almost like waking up after a full nights sleep.. but to the 10th degree.

I am now FREE

Hail Satan.

Hail Satan and welcome to the truth.  Glad to have you and look forward to helping you grow!   Hail Satan fuck god, Matt  
----- Original Message ----- From: Snake To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2010 10:23 AM Subject: [JoyofSatan666] New
  Hail Satan.

I have just finished the dedication ritual. And I must admit... I feel free. Almost as if a weight has just been lifted off my body, also rejuvenated almost like waking up after a full nights sleep.. but to the 10th degree.

I am now FREE

Hail Satan.

I would suggest openning your mind/chakras, when I first began I could not feel or see anything and gradually I started noticing these little flickers of blue or red lights all the time, especially in the dark. To the point where either all of the stuff about the chakras was right or I was crazy. After a month and a half from start I began to notice their larger red eyes in the dark, sometimes in a sun lit room even. They were also very focused looking everytime I saw them. I always got a positive feeling. Openning your chakras, studying as much knowledge as you can, is all apart of satanism always advancing and always questioning everything (unlike most other religons). Father wants us to think for our selfs. And after studying more and openning your chakras/doing power meditations, you may want to the dedication ritual.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html
When you do the dedication ritual you are then under Father Satan's Protection and it does feel much better like all of your life you had been walking around with a ball and chain, then suddenly it lets go of your leg. The night I dedicated was sometime at the end of August and after I did my dedication ritual I felt like getting fresh air out side and then I saw a shooting star fly through the sky. I suggest reading alot of books on philosophy and the occult (though you would have to determine what was legitimate in them), read everything on the JoS site to get a better feel for what we are about. Best of luck.

Hail Father Satan and the Gods of the Old!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tyler_g320" <tyler_g320@... wrote:

Okay, dont take this the wrong way, but I am kind of skeptical. I am 20 years old and dumped christianity about 4 years ago. I have been in doubt that there even is a god, but then I came across your website. It all seems to make good sense, but I have a problem, I am in Iraq (limmited internet). I wanted to know a few good recources (sorry having a hard time sifting through the tons of info on the site) to study, I dont want to dedicate my soul before I know whats in it for me, you know what I mean? :)

yay!

Sent: Thu, 4 March, 2010 9:23:33

Hail Satan.

I am now FREE

Hail Satan.

Hi people im new here, sorry for my english its kinda bad :) Im dutch tho xD
But can you help me out with the meditation... What i need to do? :)

Hello, my name is Alekx. I'm new to satanism, but have dedicated. I would appreciate if someone could help me out with satanistic practices?

Make sure to do regular rituals to Father Satan atleast once a week to form a strong bond with him (this is very *imarative*): http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TUALS.html
(That is What Father Satan actually looks like): http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satan.html
Study everything on www.joyofsatan.org and study everything as knowledge is what is going to make the difference between the strong who make it and the week who do not. Do power meditations EVERYDAY (also, very *imparative*) as it can cause a backlash if you miss a day and everday builds upon the next. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html
After you have study enough make sure you do the dedication to Father as you will be protected from psycic attack. I must say again that it is extremely important to do regular rituals to Father Satan atleast once a week and make sure you are respectful to the Gods of Hell and Father Satan. Kneeling out of respect is what many of us do but it is between you and Father Satan.

Hail Satan and The Gods of Old!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Alekx" <legion.teloc@... wrote:

Hello, my name is Alekx. I'm new to satanism, but have dedicated. I would appreciate if someone could help me out with satanistic practices?

Is there anyone living in Northern Ireland that could help me with all of this, i new and its really hard to start.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Irene Gocela <irenegocela@... wrote:
Yes, you can build an Astral Temple it's in the "Astral" not a physical altar!! it can be wherever you want, mine is in the outer space(limitless)i have a secret passage to get there, some of my friends they have it in a deep forest or on the top of the mountain etc. etc.
That is your very personal space. Go there when you meditate, invoke Gods and Goddess or your Demon Guide. Use it all the time and will become more powerful. Your the only one knows how to get there.

You have already dedicated yourself and you sign your name with your blood it's all good. You can only dedicate one time that's it. You know in your heart you are a Satanist.

PLEASE quite your mind, if you can't do it in your house go to a place or in your neighborhood that is quite.
I understand that the ritual is confusing sometimes that is why you have read it over and over. But I will tell you those are just guidelines. Pretty some soon you can use your own style like i did.

What i did was before i started the beginners program in JOS was i keep visualizing a bright white yellowish ball shinning on my body to cleanse my body and my auras. After that i did my breathing exercise and then so on.

It was a confusing for me because i study hermetic magic(golden dawn teaching)and i have to forget everything i know and incorporate later what i know and learned kinda mix and match. I want to help you if i can.

Hail Satan!!

Hey thanks for answering my post :)
im not sure that i can build an altar im 18 and live in a xian home n the people here are extremely nosey. i have dedicated myself to father already and signed it in blood, sadly it went kind of fast because of my family otherwise i would have done a much better job. i did do it after 1 am however (this was actually 2 nights ago).
ive been reading up on the chakras and meditation stuff, last night i got freakishly upset because i was planning on starting last night but my, personal mentor wasnt on so i couldnt get her help, anyways theres a lot to read and i get confused really easy. i need a meditation that has specific steps and lets me know that im doing it right. chakras get me confused and imjus starting meditation one day i want to be able to meet father.
can you help me out with the meditation steps??

:) thanx for the welcoming

Welcome home Broyln.
This is my suggestion, start building your ASTRAL TEMPLE.
Set it up as elaborate as you want it like big Baphomet on top of your altar, huge candles, scented oil lamps, huge incense sticks, large comfy couch, fancy silver chalice, dagger or swords etc. etc. Some people takes time to build their temple(don't take so long lol)You can build it over time. I suggest you visit it often until you can get there easily and comfortably. It becomes more powerful when you constantly use it.

Read again and again the DEDICATION RITUAL do as it says except you need at least black or blue candle and incense. You will do everything on the Astral Temple but you must still write your prayer and sign your name in blood. Do it around 1am, 2am, 3am everybody is asleep by then.
It took me 3 hours because i did the Satanic Standard Ritual first and made a feast and i set up 4 altars (east,north,west&south)i meditate and played music. It's ONCE in a LIFE TIME. Father Satan and all the Demons in hell sees you ............ when you do it. WHAT A GRATIFYING FEELING!!!!! !! everyone here can tell you that.
Put yourself in a meditation program if you haven't done that already.http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html
Get to it. This is where you belong! Welcome home brother.

Hail Satan!

WHY DO U NEED AN ASTRAL TEMPLE ? IS IT When ur being disturbed in real life when you do meditations, etc?

Greetings to all my new sisters and brothers. I am new to all this and am looking for a mentor and guide through my journey in the service to our Father Satan. Any advice or help would be appreciated and welcomed. Thank you.
Hail Satan.

Hi all fellow Satanist
Im new here and to Satanism but I been doing alot of research on Satanism and realated issues for some time now. I did my dedication ritual and it feels good in the inside and the air around me but for now I will work on my meditations to be more usefull to Satan. Thank you for your time.
HAIL SATAN!!!

Awesome to hear about your dedication. Welcome to the family. :D HAIL SATAN.
Sent: Fri, January 28, 2011 4:37:26 PM

Hi all fellow Satanist
Im new here and to Satanism but I been doing alot of research on Satanism and realated issues for some time now. I did my dedication ritual and it feels good in the inside and the air around me but for now I will work on my meditations to be more usefull to Satan. Thank you for your time.
HAIL SATAN!!!

Welcome !you right to work a lot on power meditation. it is essential.I wish you a beautiful satanic path !
Hail Father Satan !Hail Marduk-Amon-Râ !Hail all the mighty Gods of Duat !
De : Lucifer A <s18_satanism@...
À : [email protected]
Envoyé le : Ven 28 janvier 2011, 21h 37min 26s
Objet : [JoyofSatan666] New

Hi all fellow Satanist
HAIL SATAN!!!

Hello

I am new. Asked a guy about satanism. And he gave me a website which through that I found this group. I would like to be guided into the right direction plz. Add my yahoo if anyone would like to talk through email or messanger too. nosnosco@...
thank you all

Well I don't call myself a High Priest or any sort of expert, but I have been a Satanist for about 6 years and have studied many relgions, belief systems and philosophies and I'am willing to be a guide to anyone who needs me.

Feel free to contact me on this email address for any direct question but i usually surf the groups every day or at least every other day.

There is always someone available for help here so don't feel alone we all must help each other.

HAIL SATAN!!

I recently came across this site, I have been interested in learning more about Satanism for a few years now. I was raised in a Christian home and am now on my own. I have been looking around online for information but am becoming overwhelmed with all the information out there and I was hoping that someone might be able to help me out. Maybe have some links for me or some reading material. I look forward to learning!

it is great to see that more people are seeing the truth. I am also relievedly new i did my dedication about a year ago. in what area did you need help? fyi i am 21 and my name is Kenny 
Sent: Thu, April 14, 2011 4:41:44 PM

I am new can anybody help i am 20 years old

okay,read all of the jos,n the other hp's site,n be wary of infiltrators,a girl just been tricked by somebody pretending to be azazel son,n read brother mac friday previous post for newbies 83

Sent: Fri, April 15, 2011 4:41:44 AM

read the joyofsatan.org all is revealed there. welcome! :)
-----Original Message-----
Date: Friday, April 15, 2011 10:51:37 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

it is great to see that more people are seeing the truth. I am also relievedly
new i did my dedication about a year ago. in what area did you need help? fyi i
am 21 and my name is Kenny

welcome read the ENTIRE joyofsatan website. it will give you more clarity and knowledge. your life will change for the better. and dont forget to start your power meditation as this is neccesary to empower your soul and to protect yourself form the things that willl come i the future.

I am seriously construing following the Father, Every thing Ive read brings all my thoughts together , and something that finally makes sense,but i'd like to talk to someone?
  [/B]  Charlie Carter[/B] 850-778-0300                                         [/B]          [/B]                                 [/B]                             [/B]                                                [/B]                                           [/B] [/B]  [/B]   

please no, no telephone numbers, a jew or a xian could call you and lie about everything.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], charles carter <cwcarter02@... wrote:

I am seriously construing following the Father, Every thing Ive read brings
all my thoughts together , and something that finally makes sense,but i'd like
to talk to someone?

Charlie Carter
850-778-0300                                                   

to all new but heartly dedicated to the father like me, please, i suggest to not post any nos. link to you that can or may used against you,hail the father satan
Sent: Monday, May 9, 2011 10:13 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re:New

please no, no telephone numbers, a jew or a xian could call you and lie about everything.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], charles carter <cwcarter02@... wrote:

I am seriously construing following the Father, Every thing Ive read brings
all my thoughts together , and something that finally makes sense,but i'd like
to talk to someone?

Charlie Carter
850-778-0300                                                   

High I'm new to this and I have no true previous belifes so any one who is experienced and is willing to teach please add me on messenger soi may learn the ways and talk about my goals please add me hopefully talk to some of you soon

Hey im new i dont know a ton of stuff about satan. I have dedicated my soul to satan. And i am 15. My parents dont know i am a satanist and they make me go to a christian church and make me participate in their garbage. I would like a satanic bible but there is no possible way for me to get one. Is there an online free version of it? Anyways i was mainly just wondering if you could help me in what to do. I am quickly getting tired of the christian church. Its rubbish.

Christianity and all rhp is total BS
ther is a such thing called the satanic bible by this anton lavey i know of guy but its not real satanism though.
best you can do as far as information goes is copy and paste whatever you get from the JOS site and put it either

put it on your computer if you got one of your own.  if you however have to share a computer with your family the following is recommended:
either A go to a library and get on the computers there and use their internet and get a library card if you do not got one already.  to get backup copies of your jos site info get a recordable CD and put your documents onto it.

B if you got a laptop go to a wifi hotspot like a coffee shop or whatever
C if the only computer available to you is your families one then make a private folder somewhere on there and hide it in some kind of like system area where no one will look and hope they do not find it.  to do that successfully make sure the folder name is something you will remember and something that blends in with where ever on the computer you put it.  when you get the jos site info and all the info from this group and prolly the teens for Satan group copy and paste what you can to word or text documents and them put them in whatever secret place on the computer you have created.
i only dedicated december 19th of last month december but peple tell me to work on opening my 3rd eye.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... d_Eye.html
to do this i think you may want to learn about meditation or so i hear.  or at least thats what i going by so far i mean i am 28 but am still fairly new to all this myself.
but i can tell you what ive been told though that i can do.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... bsp;&nbsp; (this link is very important check it out ASAP).
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2012 6:50 PM

Hey im new i dont know a ton of stuff about satan. I have dedicated my soul to satan. And i am 15. My parents dont know i am a satanist and they make me go to a christian church and make me participate in their garbage. I would like a satanic bible but there is no possible way for me to get one. Is there an online free version of it? Anyways i was mainly just wondering if you could help me in what to do. I am quickly getting tired of the christian church. Its rubbish.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back