Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

new to this

Lena1

I am new to this, I need someone to guide me thru in worshipping better Satan.
Thru out my whole life I've always had in my mind that he isn't the cold hearted person everyone makes him seem..
Someone guide me thru this.

I also have the same querry but no one has responded yet.------------------------------ On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 09:19 GMT Lena wrote: I am new to this, I need someone to guide me thru in worshipping better Satan. Thru out my whole life I've always had in my mind that he isn't the cold hearted person everyone makes him seem.. Someone guide me thru this.

Have either of you checked out  http://www.joyofsatan.org/ ? It has all the information you will need.

On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 7:31 PM, jonathan chungu <jchungu@... wrote:

I also have the same querry but no one has responded yet.------------------------------ On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 09:19 GMT Lena wrote: I am new to this, I need someone to guide me thru in worshipping better Satan. Thru out my whole life I've always had in my mind that he isn't the cold hearted person everyone makes him seem.. Someone guide me thru this.

Yeah i have but what i kinda need is guidance thru this
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], jonathan chungu <jchungu@... wrote:

www.joyofsatan.org

read ALL OF IT.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], jonathan chungu <jchungu@... wrote:

No, how do I do this..

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "brianw052497" <brianw0524@... wrote:

Did you dedicate yourself to Satan yet?

Hail Satan
Brian. W

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lena" <simplylena101@ wrote:

Thru out my whole life I've always had in my mind that he isn't the cold hearted person everyone makes him seem..

hello group i am new to the left hand path,and seeking guidanced on how to be an good satanist

Welcome! Read as much of this site as you can.  joyofsatan.com  and then start opening your chakras,and start to feel energy.Do the foundation meditation,and start to feel energy,and direct energy through your chakras,and don't forget to do a protection meditation too.Then after you have read a lot of the site,and feel like you understand why,then do a dedication ritual to Father Satan,and start to do regular rituals,to get to know Satan.Hope that helps some. Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2012 4:22 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] new to this

hello group i am new to the left hand path,and seeking guidanced on how to be an good satanist

Good choice :) my advice is same... Read the jos web page and do dedication ritual when you want.

Hail Satan
Hail Seytan

Thanks for the info

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Welcome! Read as much of this site as you can.  joyofsatan.com  and then start opening your chakras,and start to feel energy.Do the foundation meditation,and start to feel energy,and direct energy through your chakras,and don't forget to do a protection meditation too.Then after you have read a lot of the site,and feel like you understand why,then do a dedication ritual to Father Satan,and start to do regular rituals,to get to know Satan.Hope that helps some.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Read www.joyofsatan.com and exposingchristianity.com until you can't see straight. Everything you need to know is on those sites and then further questions and explanations can be retrieved here. Sincerely,

High Priestess Atheron of the Joy of Satan Ministries
www.JoyOfSatan.com
wwww.exposingchristianity.com

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!
HAIL ASTAROTH!
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2012 5:22 PM

Follow Satan and your heart and u will b okay.

Hail Father Satan

Sent from my iPhone

i was reading another post here and they say not to dedicate on a void moon.
i was re leaved when i found out my day did not fall under one of these void moons they speak of here.
for more info on these try the following links
http://www.lunarium.co.uk/calendar/univ ... arMonth=11http://www.drstandley.com/Void_of_Cours ... cember2011
hope this helps
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2012 10:05 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] new to this

Good choice :) my advice is same... Read the jos web page and do dedication ritual when you want.

Hail Satan
Hail Seytan

dedicate then look int opening the 3rd eye
also allot of stuff here seems to involve meditation so if you are not too familiar with that then id say read the jos site and various jos yahoo group messages on the subject and work on that too if needed.
this is it from my understanding anyways
hope that helps ya
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2012 8:56 PM

Welcome! Read as much of this site as you can.  joyofsatan.com  and then start opening your chakras,and start to feel energy.Do the foundation meditation,and start to feel energy,and direct energy through your chakras,and don't forget to do a protection meditation too.Then after you have read a lot of the site,and feel like you understand why,then do a dedication ritual to Father Satan,and start to do regular rituals,to get to know Satan.Hope that helps some. Hail Satan
Brian 

I felt the urgent need to instinctively dedicate on November 2nd
during the day
and now I know why, it was between 2 moons VOC !!
Hail Father Satan who lives in me !!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Hot Guy <hotstudman95@... wrote:

i was reading another post here and they say not to dedicate on a void moon.

i was re leaved when i found out my day did not fall under one of these void moons they speak of here.

for more info on these try the following links

http://www.lunarium.co.uk/calendar/univ ... arMonth=11
http://www.drstandley.com/Void_of_Cours ... cember2011

hope this helps

Sent: Monday, February 27, 2012 10:05 PM

Hail Satan
Hail Seytan

I've been reading about satanism for the longest time and I've been brought up in a completely super Christian home. However I really do want to learn more about this, and I know it sounds stupid, but I'm scared, I guess. I'm scared of the unknown.
My main reason for writing this email is that satan came to me in a dream. Maybe not Satan but a demon, and it scared me but at the same time it made me happy. I was in a bed alone in a room by myself and the room was dark grey and there was an old school TV and it turned on by itself and there was a demon sitting there in a Red chair, and he smiled at me and yes he scared me, but not so much.
What do I make of that?

why the hell are there being so damn stupid questions lately? WE DONT WORSHIP, if you wish to please Satan then improve yourself through meditations. thats all.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lena" <simplylena101@... wrote:

I really recommend members to approach new people to the group in a nice way.

Read the Al-Jilwah and the Qu'ret Al-Yezid.

www.joyofsatan.com

Hail Satan!!
Hail Ipos!!Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "Aquarian Clown" <cape.tsoe@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 16:47:36 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: new to this
  why the hell are there being so damn stupid questions lately? WE DONT WORSHIP, if you wish to please Satan then improve yourself through meditations. thats all.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Lena" wrote:

Its a question that makes sense its part of society to have this view of religion.  Anyway you can check the thanksgiving rituals on the Main JoyofSatan site. You can also legally work to spread Satanism and due rituals against the enemy by spiritual warfare. It helps show your thanks to Satan and the Gods as well. Make sure you don't put yourself in harms way. The other part of worship is actually workship. The spiritual practice of daily power meditation. As it empowers the soul.      From: "Aquarian Clown" <cape.tsoe@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 16:47:36 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: new to this

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "Lena" wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "travisthepigeon" <travisthepigeon@... wrote:
I've been reading about satanism for the longest time and I've been brought up in a completely super Christian home. However I really do want to learn more about this, and I know it sounds stupid, but I'm scared, I guess. I'm scared of the unknown.
My main reason for writing this email is that satan came to me in a dream. Maybe not Satan but a demon, and it scared me but at the same time it made me happy. I was in a bed alone in a room by myself and the room was dark grey and there was an old school TV and it turned on by itself and there was a demon sitting there in a Red chair, and he smiled at me and yes he scared me, but not so much.
What do I make of that?
To be visited by a Demon/Demoness is a great honour in my opinion. You should look at this experience as a sign of acknowledgement by the Demons/Demonesses of Hell. You are a lucky bastard in my opinion because some (if not most) haven't been visited yet.

Hope this helps you.

HAIL SATAN! Praise and Glory to all the Gods and Goddesses under Lord Satan's Domain!

hi i have a few questions me and my friend are new to this and we wanted to know how to start off should we start off with meditation or should we summon a deamon to guide us ? do we need to take the blood ritual right away ?  do we need more then incense and candles ? please respond with as much information as possible we read over the site we are just a little confused as to the best way of starting things off 

start with the beginner meditations such as aura cleanse and aura of potection, summoning a deamon is a waist of time unless your spiritually open as you wont be able to sense there presence until this happens. As for dedication do that when you are ready not before and no you don't need anything to do this its not the tools that make it valid its the intention of the heart

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mike Luciano <lucianomike943@... wrote:

hi i have a few questions me and my friend are new to this and we wanted to know how to start off should we start off with meditation or should we summon a deamon to guide us ? do we need to take the blood ritual right away ?  do we need more then incense and candles ? please respond with as much information as possible we read over the site we are just a little confused as to the best way of starting things off 

You guys should do the dedication ritual and then meditate. 1 thing though, we never stop meditating. we meditate everyday. & i advise you to not summon any Demons until you've done the dedication ritual. You do not need candles or incense for this but it would be nice.

You should start by doing the 6-month training program under the "Join Hells Army" link. Do the dedication whenever you feel ready and study the JoS and the sermons as much as possible.
Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone
On Mar 28, 2013, at 8:33 PM, Mike Luciano <lucianomike943@... wrote:

Agreed

------------------------------
On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 11:45 AM PDT James Makela wrote:

You should start by doing the 6-month training program under the "Join Hells Army" link. Do the dedication whenever you feel ready and study the JoS and the sermons as much as possible.

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 28, 2013, at 8:33 PM, Mike Luciano <lucianomike943@... wrote:

hi i have a few questions me and my friend are new to this and we wanted to know how to start off should we start off with meditation or should we summon a deamon to guide us ? do we need to take the blood ritual right away ? do we need more then incense and candles ? please respond with as much information as possible we read over the site we are just a little confused as to the best way of starting things off

Hello all I'm new I know it's bothersome but I would like to speak with someone who is experienced and willing to take the time and explain things to me. Preferably over the phone I would appreciate it thanks .

lol over the phone...www.joyofSatan.com and www.exposingchristianity.comStudy man... Study. We've all done our studies and, believe me, if someone is truly dedicated and values their time, they're not going to explain to you what's already written in these two sites. You should educate yourself on your own; unless there's something that you can't find in these two sites etc, then you could ask here, in the group. Share your experiences etc etc... Otherwise, just read through the sites. Your answers are there.

Στις 10:01 π.μ. Τρίτη, 25 Φεβρουαρίου 2014, ο/η "conayio1046@..." <conayio1046@... έγραψε:
  Hello all I'm new I know it's bothersome but I would like to speak with someone who is experienced and willing to take the time and explain things to me. Preferably over the phone I would appreciate it thanks .

I've notice that for that last couple of years I've been protected by our great lord and I'm very greatful but I think I'm need some guidance or help from a more experienced satanist. If anyone could help.

so i have a question, this is my first day on this and i have been looking up this subject a lot and im really starting to get into it, my question is if it is possible to summon a demon to get their help as to perform magic tricks and things of that sort, any feedback would be great, thanks

If you have not performed the Dedication Ritual, do not try to summon a Demon. The Dedication Ritual shows Satan and his Demons you are serious about Satanism and they will be more willing to help you afterwards. If you cannot find the right candle color, forget the "so mote it be" at the end, or make some other minor error, that will not derail your Dedication Ritual. Satan is extremely understanding, unlike the christian god who will throw you into a pit of fire for every little thing, and is not going to come after you for extremely trivial mistakes. As long as your blood is on the paper and you genuinely want to dedicate yourself to Satan, your Dedication Ritual was valid.

Dedication Ritual
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TANIC.html 
Demons communicate through telepathy and if your astral senses are not open, you will not be able to see or hear a Demon even if the Demon is standing right in front of you. Daily power meditation opens you up to the spiritual and will allow you to see and hear Demons. A good place to start with meditation is the 40 Day Meditation Program available in Satan's Library. Some links in the 40 Day meditation Program PDF are broken.  PDFs of the hatha and kundalini yoga routines from the broken links are in the "Files" section of this Yahoo Group.
40 Day Meditation Programhttp://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Jo ... stries.pdf
Fileshttps://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/JoyofSatan666/files

Hi! I performed the dedication ritual and made some stupid mistakes.I know that father Satan is very understanding,but it's really bothering me that I didn't do the ritual properly.I just feel like I could've done it better.So can I do it again? Just for my own peace of mind?

You wrote out the prayer, lit a candle of any color, were sincere, did cut your right index finger, did take the blood and sign your name (as best you could), and did set the paper to fire, right?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Mon, May 2, 2016 at 7:29 PM, coffee_is_love1111@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Hi! I performed the dedication ritual and made some stupid mistakes.I know that father Satan is very understanding,but it's really bothering me that I didn't do the ritual properly.I just feel like I could've done it better.So can I do it again? Just for my own peace of mind?

My bad dude sorry

On Tue, May 3, 2016 at 10:57 PM, 'olympics666@...' olympics666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   You wrote out the prayer, lit a candle of any color, were sincere, did cut your right index finger, did take the blood and sign your name (as best you could), and did set the paper to fire, right?

Hi! I performed the dedication ritual and made some stupid mistakes.I know that father Satan is very understanding,but it's really bothering me that I didn't do the ritual properly.I just feel like I could've done it better.So can I do it again? Just for my own peace of mind?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back