Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

new to this

Hi, I'm new to these groups and I had a few things I wanted to ask about. Well I was wondering if someone who knew more about these sorts of areas. Could help me understand some experiences and time spent during those experiences I have no recollection of. If I could possibly talk about it then maybe I'll have a better understanding..
HAIL SATAN

It's not safe to talk to people outside of the forums (in private messages) in the beginning. These forums have infiltrators.

You should study the main site, The Joy of Satan website, it has knowledge about the occult, Satan, Spiritual Satanism, Demons, meditation, magic and more. www.joyofsatan.org

If you have any questions the best place to ask them would be in the groups. This way more members can also help.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich has mentioned infiltrators in these groups and High Priest Hooded Cobra has written about meeting people in person. You should check out their articles and sermons:

Satanic "Meetups" in the Physical World
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic16534.html

Joy of Satan E-Groups
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... roups.html

---In [email protected], <r_brower_1488_666@... wrote :
Hi, I'm new to these groups and I had a few things I wanted to ask about. Well I was wondering if someone who knew more about these sorts of areas. Could help me understand some experiences and time spent during those experiences I have no recollection of. If I could possibly talk about it then maybe I'll have a better understanding..
HAIL SATAN

the best way to know is to experience these things yourself. i can't really explain it. if you do these things, you'll just notice some minor changes and if you continue to do these things, there would be greater changes. if you stop, i think you'll somehow regret it. That's my experience.This path is full of bliss. :) Goodluck

On Monday, February 6, 2017 8:18 PM, "r_brower_1488_666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

HAIL SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back