Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New to this

mitchell740

I performed my dedication to satan, although I am afaraid it diddn't work. I did everything correctly, but the paper did not fully, the candle went out and the only lighter I had avaliable died. I attempted to re-do this later that night, but I forgot to read the prayer.

I read on the JoS that the ritual should not be repeated, so I decided to come here for advice before I tried again. Any input?

You wrote your name in blood and everything right? I would think that would still be binding even if it didn't fully burn, but you may want to ask someone who has more experience than me as I am only still a novice at such a thing.

Hail Satan!

Ok well i sounds to me liked it has worked.

The dedication ritual is more about you taking that first step into free will and choosing your own path and not following what you have been, taught the actual physical part of the dedication ritual is more to put your mind and physical body into a more receptive state so when you come to say the prayer and meditate it reaches you on a subconscious level to program your mind on its new path.

This may all sound very confusing but basically it is to initiate the beginning of tearing down the old and building up the new you, so as long as your heart and your mind are agreed on this as your new path and you feel happy about it then the ritual was successful, and dont worry we all mess up our first rituals with practice you will soon be a master magician.:)

If you need any more help feel free to post here or you can email me on this account, and remember to read the JOS site.

HAIL SATAN!!

I am just finding out about true Satanism, and I was wondering if Satanists condone same sex marriages or marriages for transgenderd people. I am dating a female to male transexual, and no other religion seem to condone this. I have felt all my life that christianity is wrong and confuses and enslaves people just to keep others in power. I want to find out more before I totallyembrace this, but it seems to be the right path for me. I feel that christianity seems to be about living in fear and trying to please others and not truly being happy. Then, if you believe what is said, you get to serve the christian god for eternity, but when do you live for yourself? I want to be happy in this world and not have to worry about heaven or hell ( which I don,t believe in anyway) but just do what makes me happy without breaking any laws of nature because most laws of man are just insane. Some are there for the good of all, but they have become twisted to include those who are innocent and those who are guilty. What is the Satanic Church,s views on this and are there any books to help me learn more of the truth? Tracy

Every consensual sex/relationships between two adults is acceptable in Satanism, doesn't matter if you are bi/gay/trans/whatever.

"I allow everyone to follow the dictates of his own nature, but he that opposes me will regret it sorely." -Satan (from Al-Jilwah)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "slinkskink" <slinks-ink@... wrote:

I am just finding out about true Satanism, and I was wondering if Satanists condone same sex marriages or marriages for transgenderd people. I am dating a female to male transexual, and no other religion seem to condone this. I have felt all my life that christianity is wrong and confuses and enslaves people just to keep others in power. I want to find out more before I totallyembrace this, but it seems to be the right path for me. I feel that christianity seems to be about living in fear and trying to please others and not truly being happy. Then, if you believe what is said, you get to serve the christian god for eternity, but when do you live for yourself? I want to be happy in this world and not have to worry about heaven or hell ( which I don,t believe in anyway) but just do what makes me happy without breaking any laws of nature because most laws of man are just insane. Some are there for the good of all, but they have become twisted to include those who are innocent and those who are guilty. What is the Satanic Church,s views on this and are there any books to help me learn more of the truth? Tracy

We don't really care what you do sexually, any ''fetishes'' are okay.
If you're happy with it, and it's not unhealthy(as this situation is not) then there is absolutely no problem.
I even read somewhere on a Spiritual Satanic site something saying :
The heterosexual men should stay at home and procreate, caring for wife and children, while the homosexual men should guard the territories, standing proud and strong as warriors. (not exact quote)
This is completely different from modern culture where homosexuals are barely allowed in the army.

Do you thing as you like it!

Ave Lucifer

That is true do what you like. Man Satan wants you to be you! Not a lie to yourself if you are in love, your in love for that person and nothing is going to stop you if that love lives in your hearts. If you two enjoy having sex and marriage than do it!!! May the gods of hell bless your relationship! Hail Satan and hail haures!!!!!!

On Jan 6, 2010, at 6:06 AM, "kurenaii60" <kurenaii60@... wrote:
  Every consensual sex/relationships between two adults is acceptable in Satanism, doesn't matter if you are bi/gay/trans/ whatever.

"I allow everyone to follow the dictates of his own nature, but he that opposes me will regret it sorely." -Satan (from Al-Jilwah)

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "slinkskink" <slinks-ink@ ... wrote:

slink,

I am a Satanist dedicated for almost 4 years now.

I recently ended a bad relationship of 9 years with my daughters father.

I have fallen in love with a Lesbian woman. I have never been as happy as this.
It doesn't matter if this person is bi, gay or transgender. As long as two people AGREE tolove each other, there is nothing wrong with it.

And two consenting adults of sound mind can. And two teens can.

Love her/him if you like to and they are good to you.

In Satanism there is no law against same sex love or marriage. You will find that in the buybull, koran and Torah.

Good luck to you....MONie

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "slinkskink" <slinks-ink@... wrote:

Today i felt the hand of the Father, it guided me to your website, before i was a non believer. Normally i would have closed the page as soon as i saw what it was, but something told me not to. That same something guided me to read each page, which i did with total interest. I didn't stop until i had to leave for work, which driving i could not stop pondering the new concepts i had just read about, and i literally thought this sentence "What do i do to be happy" and i looked up and the license plate of the car in front of me read "RUN2H1M". With the 23rd being a very special day for the Father, and my new found belief i would very much like to dedicate myself to him tomorrow. i live in Tulsa Oklahoma, which i noticed is where Joy of Satan is located. He has led me this far, and now it is my turn to take my oath, i would very much like to speak to someone asap. I am by nature a very intelligent person, and i have many questions i would like to ask, i know the answers are not far. my email is gk505k@.... Please contact me asap

Hey everyone, I've been reading on Satanism on your main website and it intrigued me for I had atheist beliefs, I am confused because I feel as if the xTian way is blind and delirious but I'm not sure if I can find a relationship with Satan. Is satanism a monotheistic religion or an atheist religion?

One thing you have to understand is that the Satan and the Gods/Goddesses are real, physical beings. They are not some random magical force from the universe that has no real form and is all knowing. Satan and the God/desses for lack of better terms, are the ancient aliens that sparked the fast forwarding of our evolution, and they are also the ancient aliens that the Sumerians, Egyptians, Greeks, Mayans, Aztecs, and many, many others worshiped because of their "god like" powers. TRUE Spritual Satanism finds scientific evidence of everything we believe. We are not people whobelieve things just because we are told to. :)

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!
HAIL THE ALMIGHTY GODS OF DUAT!!!
HEIL HITLER!!!
HEIL HEINRICH HIMMLER!!!
HEIL THE TRUE HEROS OF HELL!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mitochon.dria" <mitochon.dria@... wrote:

Hey everyone, I've been reading on Satanism on your main website and it intrigued me for I had atheist beliefs, I am confused because I feel as if the xTian way is blind and delirious but I'm not sure if I can find a relationship with Satan. Is satanism a monotheistic religion or an atheist religion?

Hello, I am new to this and was just wondering, is there an ideal amount of time that should be dedicated daily to energy meditation?

I barely begun my devotion to Satan and satanism. I mainly have been reading a lot throughout the site. Today I started my meditation throughout the day. I noticed my anxiety level was very low. Right now I was passing time practicing my make up and made a scribble on my hand with my eyeliner. Later I noticed I Unintentionally made a perfect six. I feel as if this May be a sign from Satan letting me know if I continue devoting my life to him and satanism I will live a happy and peaceful life.
HAIL SATAN!

Sent from my iPhone

Yes. Continue progressing your soul.  Daily meditation is quite an importance.
On Feb 17, 2014 9:05 AM, "Rosie" <zuniga19@... wrote:
  I barely begun my devotion to Satan and satanism. I mainly have been reading a lot throughout the site. Today I started my meditation throughout the day. I noticed my anxiety level was very low. Right now I was passing time practicing my make up and made a scribble on my hand with my eyeliner. Later I noticed I Unintentionally made a perfect six. I feel as if this May be a sign from Satan letting me know if I continue devoting my life to him and satanism I will live a happy and peaceful life.
HAIL SATAN!

Sent from my iPhone

I'm also new to this and would like to have a mentor and guidelines on how to devote ma self to ma creator SATAN. Can someone mentor or show me the way of getting things right. Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless deviceFrom: Rosie <zuniga19@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2014 23:41:30 -0800To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] New to this
HAIL SATAN!

Sent from my iPhone

Hi all, I'm new to this and just need a little advice. I haven't dedicated myself yet cus I know how important clear communication with the spirit world is and understanding my dedication and what it means. I grew up in a Christian household like most and stopped going to church when I was old enough to think for myself, 14 I believe. have definitely always felt like an outsider and the harder I tried to adopt the "when in rome" attitude and just go along with the garbage for the seek of fitting in, the more I felt I was betraying myself and the truth I knew deep down inside. Have always since childhood had strong attraction to the occult and spiritualism. Huge lighting storm while my mother was in labor with me, periodically seeing the future in dreams, randomly speaking the future, calling total strangers out by their name...etc. too many things that don't add up to ignore.  I have found truth and felt the power of Satan though and i'm excited and don't wanna mess it up. I injured my spine in the army in 2005 and had permanent nerve damage which has been bothering me until I started doing meditations. My pain is gone...like...I can't explain where it went except that father Satan comes through, even to the undedicated. I want to dedicate myself but I want to do it right and understand my new role as a follower and not just dedicate myself and be idle. I don't want to use Satan and his power as a spiritual drug to make me feel good, and do nothing for him in return. What should my next step be?

Hello everyone my name is Wes. I am 20 years old. After stumbling upon the joy of satan website I became very interested in satanism. As you can imagine I have a few questions and if anyone could help me out I'd appreciate it. Thanks 1. Is there a book that goes with this? If so where can I get a copy? 2. What are the dangers of summoning a demon? 3. Are their meetings for satanism in east ky? Again thanks a lot.

Hello and welcome here. :)You should study a bit more the site, as all your questions can be answered there. :phttp://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rines.html
<-- Here are Satan's Doctrines. We do not have a "bible" and things like that; so, these things you'll read were dictated by Him personally.As for the Demons read: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONOLATRY.html
There's no danger in invoking a Demon, but since you're new, there's not really a reason to do so.Since you're not yet spiritually open, you won't be able to feel the Demon's presence or hear them/see them and it's ideal to first start empowering yourself (after you've done the dedication ritual of course) and then move forward on your own. Your Guardian Demon will help you and guide you, but you will realize on your own as well, that achieving things thank to your own power than a Demon's power (which is, of course much more powerful than our own) can give you such a beautiful emotion... Being proud for solving whatever issues you may have on your own, and being in charge of your life... It's a nice feeling. :)

Στις 2:40 π.μ. Πέμπτη, 20 Μαρτίου 2014, ο/η "wesley_rowland@..." <wesley_rowland@... έγραψε:
  Hello everyone my name is Wes. I am 20 years old. After stumbling upon the joy of satan website I became very interested in satanism. As you can imagine I have a few questions and if anyone could help me out I'd appreciate it. Thanks 1. Is there a book that goes with this? If so where can I get a copy? 2. What are the dangers of summoning a demon? 3. Are their meetings for satanism in east ky? Again thanks a lot.

<td val[/IMG]Hi I'm new to the yahoo group and I am not very tech savvy. When I post a message or start a topic I can't see it after. Like it doesn't register. I just made an account a few hours ago. I've been a satanist 7 years this upcoming September. I have alot of love to share and was wondering if I could post my poetry here. Thanks for taking the time to read this!
Hail Satan[/TD]

Welcome!The Joy of Satan e-groups on Yahoo are moderated. The moderator have to approve your messages then they show up.Sure, post your poetry here if you like. :)Hail Satan!

On Thursday, May 14, 2015 1:45 AM, "Bartek Syrek barteksyrek@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]Hi I'm new to the yahoo group and I am not very tech savvy. When I post a message or start a topic I can't see it after. Like it doesn't register. I just made an account a few hours ago. I've been a satanist 7 years this upcoming September. I have alot of love to share and was wondering if I could post my poetry here. Thanks for taking the time to read this!
Hail Satan[/TD]

I recently was introduced to spiritual satanism by a friend and I'm extremely interest and would like to dedicate myself to Satan but I'd like to know what I should learn or study first before performing the ritual.
I've read the website and the different tabs on it a few times each and I just want to make sure I'm doing things the right way...
Any suggestions?
Thank you :)

There's a page on how to dedicate your soul to Satan on the main Joy of Satan website. Why not give it a read through. In the meantime, keep studying carefully and thoroughly about Spiritual Satanism on Joy of Satan and Exposing Christianity to deprogram your mind. If you feel this is for you and you want to follow it, be sure to dedicate your soul. Afterwards, start a meditation program. Here's a good one by HP Hooded Cobra, found in Satan's Library: http://webzoom.freewebs.com/satanismgr/ ... stries.pdf

On Saturday, June 20, 2015 8:23 AM, "Amber ijustbelikerawr@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I recently was introduced to spiritual satanism by a friend and I'm extremely interest and would like to dedicate myself to Satan but I'd like to know what I should learn or study first before performing the ritual.
I've read the website and the different tabs on it a few times each and I just want to make sure I'm doing things the right way...
Any suggestions?
Thank you :)

Well you need to study the entire site. I mean all its 600+ html pages in it (it will probably take more than a week to read all of it so if you did that for 2 days or so chances is you didn't really read all of it. Many sections there contain more than thirty pages in each one. I mean if you just look at the main page it looks short but it isn't, it is more than a 600 page book in content).

Example: The entire meditations section has 140 pages in it, and this not including the ones linked from each page (the opening chakras page has 13 pages linked from it which aren't included in the 140 pages, and so do other pages too). 
But if you know what's about and you're sure you want to be a dedicated SS then you can do the dedication ritual.

But anyway after you read the site there's also the Satan's Library section where it has more than 100 pdf's there to read together with audio, videos and other websites. See:
Satan's Library in English  I think it needs sorting into different categories though, so it'll be easier to access.

Thank you! Ill probably take a few weeks to study the website then :)

On Saturday, June 20, 2015 10:05 AM, "j.l3mm0n@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:
  But anyway after you read the site there's also the Satan's Library section where it has more than 100 pdf's there to read together with audio, videos and other websites. See:
Satan's Library in English  I think it needs sorting into different categories though, so it'll be easier to access.

Myself, I chose to dedicate before understanding what it was ALL about, simply because I knew, deep down inside, I've always belonged to Satan.

As I've come to be reminded of Truth in this incarnation, it's just gotten better and better.

If you feel called, answer. Trust the Gods.

Hail Satan!

New to satanism. Was drawn in by my fascination with asmodeus. Want to learn and be knowledgeable and how to go about this. Thanks for any help

You'd learn more if you read the Joy of Satan website :) but these groups will answer any questions you have.

Hi, and welcome to the groups!
Here is a website that has pictures of the Gods, including Asmodeus:Astral Arts Of The Gods

We also have a forum.JOY OF SATAN

Hope to see more of you in the groups! HS/88!

On Wednesday, August 26, 2015 9:08 AM, "cute_without_the_e1992@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

New to satanism but was drawn to it from my fascination with asmodeus. I was hoping that I could learn here.

Astonishing art!

HAIL SATAN!GLORY TO THE GODS OF HELL!

On Saturday, August 29, 2015 6:55 PM, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hi, and welcome to the groups!
Here is a website that has pictures of the Gods, including Asmodeus:Astral Arts Of The Gods

We also have a forum.JOY OF SATAN

Hope to see more of you in the groups! HS/88!

On Wednesday, August 26, 2015 9:08 AM, "cute_without_the_e1992@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

New to satanism but was drawn to it from my fascination with asmodeus. I was hoping that I could learn here.

I'd love to get with someone a bit more experience in all this I've got a lot of questions on how to further my relationship with satan

You can ask your questions here. It's not a good idea to message anyone privately since infiltraitors lurk here.

With the dedication does it have to be a pen to sign the name or can it be done with the finger? Also being that I work in the fire service most of these guys aren't very open minded is it acceptable to keep this all to myself

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back