Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New to the cult

future90099009

Hi, I'm new to the cult needed some guidance. To start with I have gone through the website. Would like to practice the meditation techniques, but I believe in a teacher first so if anyone who stays in ****, India I can come in contact with for a practical exposure would be great. Regards, Rishi

There are no mediators in Satanism it is not recommended to met with people who claim to be Satanist outside the groups. We are in the middle of a WAR and there are people out there who would do anything to derail a Satanist progress or even try to harm them. Are you even dedicated? once you dedicate the GODS are your teachers. 

On Wednesday, December 3, 2014 7:19 AM, "future90099009@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hi, I'm new to the cult needed some guidance. To start with I have gone through the website. Would like to practice the meditation techniques, but I believe in a teacher first so if anyone who stays in ****, India I can come in contact with for a practical exposure would be great. Regards, Rishi

This is not a cult.
In terms of finding a teacher, the odds aren't high. Most people start out educating themselves via the website and the forums.

just saying bro don't call it a cult because when you say that a ton of people will see it as the "drink the punch" kind of cult I mean you can say the occult but not cult lol it is a state of mind a lifestyle but for your teacher request I hear you but unfortunately I live in the U.S. and I too need a teacher but hey good luck man

On Wednesday, December 3, 2014 10:19 AM, "future90099009@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Thanks, I would like to get a better understanding about the state of war and why would anyone like to hurt or create any kind of damage to a satanist.. I have no clue about it and am new so if you could guide me any possible way. Thanks again.

Thanks a lot, could you guide me how should I proceed with my initial steps because as of now I'm clueless.

Thanks Rishi

GUYs i need help.. im so desperate.. any one who can help me. im willing to sold my Soul to anyone who can help me avenge to my enemy please...

You don't fucking "sell your soul". Work on your soul instead through power meditation, and avenge yourself over time.

You don't sell your soul to Satan that is a bunch of jewish BS we dedicate our souls to Satan How to Dedicate You Soul to Satan read and study Joy of Satan     

On Saturday, December 6, 2014 10:50 AM, "killer_eyes03@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

GUYs i need help.. im so desperate.. any one who can help me. im willing to sold my Soul to anyone who can help me avenge to my enemy please...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back