Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New to joyofsatan

bthchris

I am very interested in becoming a member.any advice for someone is going to dedicate himself for the first time?i am excited and nervous at the same time.any advice is appreciated.

1) Don't be nervous, no reason to be :3
2) Be honest with yourself and our Higher Gods and Father.
3) be dedicated as much as you yourself can.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, March 3, 2011 6:44:28 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] New to joyofsatan

I am very interested in becoming a member.any advice for someone is going to dedicate himself for the first time?i am excited and nervous at the same time.any advice is appreciated.

I am new here as well, well not to the website. I have read it before, I found my start in Satanism years ago through dreams and astral experiences, as well as studying. I'm not really of the J.o.S, but I am a Satanist first and last. There is no either title I cling to or use to describe myself.

I'm not a spring chick, have a bit of temper and a profound love of being secluded. I also have a very deep respect for Satanas and all my brothers and sisters under him. I look forward to getting to know members for this group and sharing what I have learned.

HAIL SATAN88
HAIL HITLER88

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bthchris" <bthchris@... wrote:

Nice to meet you hells88priestess!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hells88priestess" <hells88priestess@... wrote:

I am new here as well, well not to the website. I have read it before, I found my start in Satanism years ago through dreams and astral experiences, as well as studying. I'm not really of the J.o.S, but I am a Satanist first and last. There is no either title I cling to or use to describe myself.

I'm not a spring chick, have a bit of temper and a profound love of being secluded. I also have a very deep respect for Satanas and all my brothers and sisters under him. I look forward to getting to know members for this group and sharing what I have learned.

HAIL SATAN88
HAIL HITLER88

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bthchris" <bthchris@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back