Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New Satanic Video- African Slave Trade!

I just uploaded this video to YouTube. I look forward to crushing Our enemies with it! The Truth hurts.... Ah, This lakes me Laugh!! When I was making this video, the enemy was trying to mess up the video. I know I made a good video. But, at the end of the day, WE ALWAYS WIN!! Haha!!I Laugh in their face.  If you listen to the music, you will hear the Rune- Hagall. So, when kikes listen to it, Hagall is being chanted in their face. So Much FUN!  African Slave Trade!.wmvhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOP5W0_LqLI   Hail Father Satan!!
Forever in the Service of Satan.
[From The Al Jilwah Chapter IV]
"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them. Now, then, all ye who have followed my commandments and my teachings, reject all the teachings and sayings of such as are without." -Satan

Oh oh, am an african and i like this. I wish am that srong in satanism spiritually to rescue people over here because xains has mess this contry up with there bullshit, till now nigerians are suffering from war from deferent angles because of xains. I thank father satan for leting me find him in time cause i was thinking of sucide but now am in peace though i'm just new, still learning. All i can physically do is post some jos website, some words that are convincing on my new facebook wall and few people are intrested in dedicating themselves to father, sending massages to chat with me on facebook. I chat with one last time and he is so serious on becoming a satanist and want to learn things from me i mean things i am not yet advanced on, i only teach him how to meditate and concentrate because thats all i know for now and i directed him to the spiritual worfare training programe for satanist in jos website but he wants to learn things practically, he said is the only way he will know he is not kidding himself. He also ask if there is jos branch in nigeria. I never answerd that question till now i keep telling him am busy no chance to chat yet, so if anyone can help me out on those questions i'll appreciate it. And thanks again for the african satanic vidio. I like that sound. HAIL SATAN HAIL ALL THE GODS OF HELL

You're Welcome. I don't know about a JoS branch in Nigeria. But, it sounds to me like you are making a difference. Everything we can do helps greatly. Keep doing all you can, you are probably making more of an impact than you realize.  Hail Father Satan!!
Forever in the Service of Satan.
[From The Al Jilwah Chapter IV]
"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them. Now, then, all ye who have followed my commandments and my teachings, reject all the teachings and sayings of such as are without." -Satan

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, June 3, 2012 4:19 AM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] New Satanic Video- African Slave Trade!

Oh oh, am an african and i like this. I wish am that srong in satanism spiritually to rescue people over here because xains has mess this contry up with there bullshit, till now nigerians are suffering from war from deferent angles because of xains. I thank father satan for leting me find him in time cause i was thinking of sucide but now am in peace though i'm just new, still learning. All i can physically do is post some jos website, some words that are convincing on my new facebook wall and few people are intrested in dedicating themselves to father, sending massages to chat with me on facebook. I chat with one last time and he is so serious on becoming a satanist and want to learn things from me i mean things i am not yet advanced on, i only teach him how to meditate and concentrate because thats all i know for now and i directed him to the spiritual worfare training programe for satanist in jos website but he wants to learn things practically, he said is the only way he will know he is not kidding himself. He also ask if there is jos branch in nigeria. I never answerd that question till now i keep telling him am busy no chance to chat yet, so if anyone can help me out on those questions i'll appreciate it. And thanks again for the african satanic vidio. I like that sound. HAIL SATAN HAIL ALL THE GODS OF HELL

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back