Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

new satanic symbol crosses

gianni062991

i found different satanic symbols on a page in wikipedia just type down cross wikipedia and it shows that there isn't only two crosses the iron cross and the latin cross but different crosses from german aryan countries in europe except for that stupid jesus nailed cross

The cross is not originally a xian symbol, but is a device meant to kill someone slowly and painfully.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gianni062991" <gianni062991@... wrote:

i found different satanic symbols on a page in wikipedia just type down cross wikipedia and it shows that there isn't only two crosses the iron cross and the latin cross but different crosses from german aryan countries in europe except for that stupid jesus nailed cross

That is so true. Try explaining the different types of crosses and what not the Romans used for execution and you ar in for a bitch fest. I have told xians that I wish the Romans had feed jebus to the lions. That way cat shit would be sacred and they would all be wearing cat turds around their necks.
Lon

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "waltermassey1" <walter_massey@... wrote:

The cross is not originally a xian symbol, but is a device meant to kill someone slowly and painfully.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gianni062991" <gianni062991@ wrote:

The original one was like a big X and not the cross bar one like we see now.   In a message dated 6/5/2010 10:20:07 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, walter_massey@... writes:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gianni062991" <gianni062991@... wrote:

Being he was no existent anyway, it would explain a whole resurrected body instead a pieces in the tomb like his legs not being broken.  It was a carefully worded story and they made sure they explained the inconsistencies.     In a message dated 6/6/2010 7:11:17 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, lonbear2000@... writes:
  That is so true. Try explaining the different types of crosses and what not the Romans used for execution and you ar in for a bitch fest. I have told xians that I wish the Romans had feed jebus to the lions. That way cat shit would be sacred and they would all be wearing cat turds around their necks.
Lon

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "waltermassey1" <walter_massey@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gianni062991" <gianni062991@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back