Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New RTR 04/April/2016

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Founder Of The Joy Of Satan
Staff member

CURSING THE JEWISH GOD, RITUAL ONE

This ritual can be repeated as many times as you wish. You can begin this ritual at any time. This ritual is the most powerful we are doing so far and was directly from Satan in that he directed me to this.

The words below are to be vibrated. By vibrating these words, this will strip the Jews of both protection and power. The more people we have who will be doing this ritual, the better, as there is both strength and power in numbers.
This ritual should be done as often as you are able to, and is a very good cathartic when you feel anger and hatred towards the enemy. All you need to do is vibrate the paragraph below 6 times.
A couple of the words below are guttural. This means the KH syllables are vibrated in the back of the throat. Just do the best that you can. Practice the words [I have included an mp3 of the words for you all to download], as much as you can before performing the ritual.

RAISE YOUR ENERGIES AND VIBRATE THE PARAGRAPH BELOW 6 TIMES:

AHT-OHYUH   •   AHTZUHV   •    OHK   •   AHSH   •   KOHZ   •  

EHP   •   UHL   •   AYG   •   OHYUH   •   AH   •   AHN   •  

UUT   •   VOHK   •   EHKH   •   GAHT   •   EE-TZAHR   •   AHT   •  

AHV   •   AYHSH   •    UKH-EEYUH   •   UH-DEEG   •   AHN   •  

SH-AH-EE-TAHN   •    AH    •   EER   •   OHK   •  

UHTZAHT   •   OHYUH   •   UHG   •   UHB   •   AHH

Vibrate SATANAS

After vibrating SATANAS, state with conviction 6 times:

·        The Jews have lost all protection
·        The Gates of Satan have permanently opened wide
·        Gentiles are reacting against the Jews
·        The Jews have lost all of their influence over Gentiles
·        The Jews have lost all of their powers to control events
·        The Jews have lost all of their power, control, and influence over the world

Vibrate SATANAS
Vibrate AUM

HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

Key to pronouncing the words correctly:

As of Wednesday, 4/6/2016 at 3:42 PM CST, the 666blacksun.net and joyofsatan.org websites are both down.  Also, when I post messages in this e-group, they do not appear, even after doing a refresh.

Italy - every site works fine for me, 10AM CET

Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2016 at 10:44 PM
From: "rkleefisch@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: New RTR 04/April/2016

As of Wednesday, 4/6/2016 at 3:42 PM CST, the 666blacksun.net and joyofsatan.org websites are both down.  Also, when I post messages in this e-group, they do not appear, even after doing a refresh.

How do you correctly vibrate aum? 
And is it possible human spirits are causing the voices that I hear that individual specifically?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Mon, Apr 4, 2016 at 10:58 PM, maxine.dietrich666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:     CURSING THE JEWISH GOD, RITUAL ONE   This ritual can be repeated as many times as you wish. You can begin this ritual at any time. This ritual is the most powerful we are doing so far and was directly from Satan in that he directed me to this.   The words below are to be vibrated. By vibrating these words, this will strip the Jews of both protection and power. The more people we have who will be doing this ritual, the better, as there is both strength and power in numbers. This ritual should be done as often as you are able to, and is a very good cathartic when you feel anger and hatred towards the enemy. All you need to do is vibrate the paragraph below 6 times. A couple of the words below are guttural. This means the KH syllables are vibrated in the back of the throat. Just do the best that you can. Practice the words [I have included an mp3 of the words for you all to download], as much as you can before performing the ritual.   RAISE YOUR ENERGIES AND VIBRATE THE PARAGRAPH BELOW 6 TIMES:   AHT-OHYUH   •   AHTZUHV   •    OHK   •   AHSH   •   KOHZ   •     EHP   •   UHL   •   AYG   •   OHYUH   •   AH   •   AHN   •     UUT   •   VOHK   •   EHKH   •   GAHT   •   EE-TZAHR   •   AHT   •     AHV   •   AYHSH   •    UKH-EEYUH   •   UH-DEEG   •   AHN   •     SH-AH-EE-TAHN   •    AH    •   EER   •   OHK   •     UHTZAHT   •   OHYUH   •   UHG   •   UHB   •   AHH     Vibrate SATANAS   After vibrating SATANAS, state with conviction 6 times:   ·        The Jews have lost all protection ·        The Gates of Satan have permanently opened wide ·        Gentiles are reacting against the Jews ·        The Jews have lost all of their influence over Gentiles ·        The Jews have lost all of their powers to control events ·        The Jews have lost all of their power, control, and influence over the world     Vibrate SATANAS Vibrate AUM   HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!     Key to pronouncing the words correctly:  

An audio recording of AUM is part of the "Satan's Magickal Squares" Mp3s in Satan's Library.

Audio Mp3s
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Audio_Mp3s.htm   Hearing voices is a sign your astral senses are opening up. Ghosts, Demons, malicious entities, astral beings, and your own mind can be the cause of the voices you hear. If the voices are telling you negative things, you can ignore them. Daily void meditation will give you the ability to control your mind and banish unwanted thoughts at will.

Void Meditation
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html  

Thank you I recently found this software called httrack witch let's you download entire websites I downloaded the whole jos website for offline use you just have to download Satan's library seperatly but it saves it and let's you view off line 

On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 3:21 PM, johnson_akemi@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   An audio recording of AUM is part of the "Satan's Magickal Squares" Mp3s in Satan's Library.

Audio Mp3s
http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Audio_Mp3s.htm   Hearing voices is a sign your astral senses are opening up. Ghosts, Demons, malicious entities, astral beings, and your own mind can be the cause of the voices you hear. If the voices are telling you negative things, you can ignore them. Daily void meditation will give you the ability to control your mind and banish unwanted thoughts at will.

Void Meditation

Ahhh like saw. Uummm like broom(sounds a little alike) and mmmmm like you're hungry. I hope this helped.
On May 12, 2016 3:24 PM, "Khai Tran ktran3122@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  How do you correctly vibrate aum? 
And is it possible human spirits are causing the voices that I hear that individual specifically?

CURSING THE JEWISH GOD, RITUAL ONE   This ritual can be repeated as many times as you wish. You can begin this ritual at any time. This ritual is the most powerful we are doing so far and was directly from Satan in that he directed me to this.   The words below are to be vibrated. By vibrating these words, this will strip the Jews of both protection and power. The more people we have who will be doing this ritual, the better, as there is both strength and power in numbers. This ritual should be done as often as you are able to, and is a very good cathartic when you feel anger and hatred towards the enemy. All you need to do is vibrate the paragraph below 6 times. A couple of the words below are guttural. This means the KH syllables are vibrated in the back of the throat. Just do the best that you can. Practice the words [I have included an mp3 of the words for you all to download], as much as you can before performing the ritual.   RAISE YOUR ENERGIES AND VIBRATE THE PARAGRAPH BELOW 6 TIMES:   AHT-OHYUH   •   AHTZUHV   •    OHK   •   AHSH   •   KOHZ   •     EHP   •   UHL   •   AYG   •   OHYUH   •   AH   •   AHN   •     UUT   •   VOHK   •   EHKH   •   GAHT   •   EE-TZAHR   •   AHT   •     AHV   •   AYHSH   •    UKH-EEYUH   •   UH-DEEG   •   AHN   •     SH-AH-EE-TAHN   •    AH    •   EER   •   OHK   •     UHTZAHT   •   OHYUH   •   UHG   •   UHB   •   AHH     Vibrate SATANAS   After vibrating SATANAS, state with conviction 6 times:   ·        The Jews have lost all protection ·        The Gates of Satan have permanently opened wide ·        Gentiles are reacting against the Jews ·        The Jews have lost all of their influence over Gentiles ·        The Jews have lost all of their powers to control events ·        The Jews have lost all of their power, control, and influence over the world     Vibrate SATANAS Vibrate AUM   HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!     Key to pronouncing the words correctly:  

Is it possible that's it's actually them that is making me hear voices 

On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 4:15 PM, Khai Tran<ktran3122@... wrote: Thank you I recently found this software called httrack witch let's you download entire websites I downloaded the whole jos website for offline use you just have to download Satan's library seperatly but it saves it and let's you view off line 

On Thu, May 12, 2016 at 3:21 PM, johnson_akemi@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   An audio recording of AUM is part of the "Satan's Magickal Squares" Mp3s in Satan's Library.

Audio Mp3s

Void Meditation

Big thank you from me as well. I found great piece of software too. Its called Fast Stone Capture, and its great for downloading entire websites for offline reading. Thought someone might like it too.

Currently I keep saving all info from JoS bit by bit everyday, who knows what might happen?

Hail Satan!

On Friday, May 13, 2016 4:38 PM, "Khai Tran ktran3122@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Thank you I recently found this software called httrack witch let's you download entire websites I downloaded the whole jos website for offline use you just have to download Satan's library seperatly but it saves it and let's you view off line 

<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect" class="y[/IMG]Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
  An audio recording of AUM is part of the "Satan's Magickal Squares" Mp3s in Satan's Library.

Audio Mp3s
<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect" class="y[/IMG]http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Audio_Mp3s.htm   Hearing voices is a sign your astral senses are opening up. Ghosts, Demons, malicious entities, astral beings, and your own mind can be the cause of the voices you hear. If the voices are telling you negative things, you can ignore them. Daily void meditation will give you the ability to control your mind and banish unwanted thoughts at will.

Void Meditation
<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect" class="y[/IMG]http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html  

Assuming the voices are your friends' spirits could be disastrous. Enemy entities will pretend to be your friends and then proceed to lie to you or try to hurt you. Making assumptions about the identity of spirits will harm you in the future.

You wouldn't happen to know how to get rid of the entity's would you? Aura cleaning Aura protection everyday?

On Tue, May 17, 2016 at 4:36 AM, Khai Tran<ktran3122@... wrote: High priest it was the entity's fucking with me that lead me to the truth, how stupid are they now I know and will do everything I can to destroy them and I want to thank you for helping me and giving me closure thank you 

On Mon, May 16, 2016 at 10:36 PM, Khai Tran<ktran3122@... wrote: Thank you very much very very much I have been struggling with this for years I will do an extra rtr in graditude thank you 

On Mon, May 16, 2016 at 6:19 PM, johnson_akemi@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Assuming the voices are your friends' spirits could be disastrous. Enemy entities will pretend to be your friends and then proceed to lie to you or try to hurt you. Making assumptions about the identity of spirits will harm you in the future.

High priest it was the entity's fucking with me that lead me to the truth, how stupid are they now I know and will do everything I can to destroy them and I want to thank you for helping me and giving me closure thank you 

On Mon, May 16, 2016 at 10:36 PM, Khai Tran<ktran3122@... wrote: Thank you very much very very much I have been struggling with this for years I will do an extra rtr in graditude thank you 

On Mon, May 16, 2016 at 6:19 PM, johnson_akemi@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Assuming the voices are your friends' spirits could be disastrous. Enemy entities will pretend to be your friends and then proceed to lie to you or try to hurt you. Making assumptions about the identity of spirits will harm you in the future.

Thank you very much very very much I have been struggling with this for years I will do an extra rtr in graditude thank you 

Knox on door from fbi

On Sat, May 14, 2016 at 2:28 AM, tinaevans821@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Big thank you from me as well. I found great piece of software too. Its called Fast Stone Capture, and its great for downloading entire websites for offline reading. Thought someone might like it too.

Currently I keep saving all info from JoS bit by bit everyday, who knows what might happen?

Hail Satan!

On Friday, May 13, 2016 4:38 PM, "Khai Tran ktran3122@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect" class="y[/IMG]Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Audio Mp3s
<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect" class="y[/IMG]http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/Audio_Mp3s.htm   Hearing voices is a sign your astral senses are opening up. Ghosts, Demons, malicious entities, astral beings, and your own mind can be the cause of the voices you hear. If the voices are telling you negative things, you can ignore them. Daily void meditation will give you the ability to control your mind and banish unwanted thoughts at will.

Void Meditation
<a rel="nofollow" shape="rect" class="y[/IMG]http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html  

<td val[/IMG]in curious...is there semantic meaning to the incantations of these rituals?. If so, do translate.This one at least. An understanding of what i'm saying would be conducive to my participation

Thank you

hail Satan ...and stuff[/TD]

I would like to have translating to these words, too. Why don't you tell us anyway because you say that knowledge is important - well I need to know what I'm saying cuz' obviously these words are powerful I can feel it. Don't keep things hidden from us like "do this without asking why", it's not fair and sounds more like christian thing to me.

It's reverse Hebrew, it wont translate you the words to anything.
Also, don't you just say 'hail satan and stuff', That's disrespectful.
HAIL SATAN!

These words are reverse hebrew, it has no translation in any language.
It's like: hi, but in reverse it's ih.
It was just meant for an example.

Of course it has if you change the words back to hebrew. I would like to know what it originally was. What is it that the jews are trying to get with their rituals? 

And now theres almost 7000 people who have read this topic!? in just almost 4 months! I wonder how many read the next RTR, or after wevhave done the next RTRs where at least black satanists bring black people into satanism. Or one year from now. If there would be over 15000 people who have read the RTR, there would almost be 15000 coming each day. Well i dont know, there would propably need to be 20000 before there would be 15000 coming each day. And i think HPS Maxine said that if 15000 RTRs would come every single day for a year the enemy would be dead. So keep doing the RTRs commrades! One day VERY soon (might be even next year) there WILL be 15000 RTRs coming each day!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back