Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New Member looking for like minded people in Australia

Mugwarr

Hi to everyone. I have just joined JoyofSatan because Satan does bring me a lot of joy. I live in Southern Australia and wish to chat with like minded people in Australia and also from other countries.

Satan has been coming to me, late at night and entering my psyche for some time now. I am interested in worship practices, discussing with and possibly meeting like people who have had similar experiences.

Joy to all!

Hello,
Sadly I'm not from SA, I lived in NSW but now I'm in Canada.
Welcome to JoS and I'm sure you'll get to know a lot of people here.
Of course I don't have to remind you to check out the JoS website: www.joyofsatan.org as a starting point to gather information from and I hope to read your posts in the near future.
-Sepa
Hail.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mugwarr" <mmugwarr@... wrote:

Hi to everyone. I have just joined JoyofSatan because Satan does bring me a lot of joy. I live in Southern Australia and wish to chat with like minded people in Australia and also from other countries.

Satan has been coming to me, late at night and entering my psyche for some time now. I am interested in worship practices, discussing with and possibly meeting like people who have had similar experiences.

Joy to all!

im not in SA but i live in VIC =) if you want you can email me, braedos@... id like to talk =) i havent heard of any other real SS's in Australia. =) welcome BTW i hope your happy now.
Stay Strong

HAIL SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF OLD!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "little.dias@..." <little.dias@... wrote:

Hello,
Sadly I'm not from SA, I lived in NSW but now I'm in Canada.
Welcome to JoS and I'm sure you'll get to know a lot of people here.
Of course I don't have to remind you to check out the JoS website: www.joyofsatan.org as a starting point to gather information from and I hope to read your posts in the near future.
-Sepa
Hail.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mugwarr" <mmugwarr@ wrote:

Joy to all!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back