Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New here/what i notice about other sites

theknife333

Greetings Just wanted to drop you a note as a newbie. I have been on other sites that claim to be Satantic. The impression I got from these other places is that there seemed to be a whole lot of endless wise talk which really had nothing of value to say. It was like everyone was fighting each other with use of bigger words than the other to try and prove that they were smarter than the other. It actually made for boring reading and felt like a waste of my time. Others who didnt seem to come off smart enough or "cool enough" were mocked and dismissed, even with threats of bans by mods. Didnt come across as welcoming places that wanted others around. So far in reading most of the topics here, it seems like this site has a totally different vibe than the others.

Welcome, glad to see you here. :)
That's what I noticed in a lot of other Satanic social networking sites and forums, what you said above... people trying to one-up one another with wiser words, boasting of having said books and/or reading/owning them and stuff like that. Or they have the xianized view of Satan.
Have you also seen our forums? ^_^
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/

On Tuesday, June 17, 2014 11:27:54 PM, "theknife333@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Greetings Just wanted to drop you a note as a newbie. I have been on other sites that claim to be Satantic. The impression I got from these other places is that there seemed to be a whole lot of endless wise talk which really had nothing of value to say. It was like everyone was fighting each other with use of bigger words than the other to try and prove that they were smarter than the other. It actually made for boring reading and felt like a waste of my time. Others who didnt seem to come off smart enough or "cool enough" were mocked and dismissed, even with threats of bans by mods. Didnt come across as welcoming places that wanted others around. So far in reading most of the topics here, it seems like this site has a totally different vibe than the others.

"So far in reading most of the topics here, it seems like this site has a totally different vibe than the others."

The JoS is as real as it gets and that stands for everything. One into Magick can easily tell.There are sites saying crap about our JoS, but they're all fakes.Not real and certainly not spiritual Satanists.

HS!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back