Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New here and a question

mikek

Hi everyone. I just wanted to say thanks for the information contained on http://joyofsatan.org/

I've found myself to have followed in a similar path as High Priestess Maxine Dietrich writes about on the site. I was raised catholic and attended catholic schools. By the time i graduated i had become a devout atheist. I re-discovered my spirituality a few years ago...i can't really pinpoint when or why.

I've always held a rejection and disdain for this jehova character, the god of the christian bible, or whatever you want to call him. I saw this so-called god as a god of vanity, murder, and destruction of humanity. Also, I viewed the serpent as a bringing of light, a prometheus of sorts that wanted to advance humanity and help all of us.

that being said, i do have a question regarding rituals. On the website it's written that "One must perform rituals and/or intentionally act in some way to invite Satan and/or his Demons into one's life."

Isn't the rejection of jehova enough to invite Satan into one's life? I mean no disrespect for those who conduct rituals or participate in them, nor do i doubt their power, but being new it's not something i can see participating in soon. I just don't think I am ready for it out of respect for Satan and the Demons.

Anyway, thanks again for this site / group, and I look forward to the continuted knowledge and growth available here.

You need to understand that what xians (christians) say rituals is, is not how it really is.
When you are a xian.. Its no different from not believing in anything.. In a way, your lost. So when you come to Satanism, you make a calling to Father Satan to look out for you, you say, here I am, a brother/sister, follower/worshiper , friend/acknowledger... You see what I mean? rituals make a closer relationship for you and Father.

Hail Satan!!
Hail Ipos!!Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "mikek" <kinnysaysnnn@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 05:56:53 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] New here and a question
  Hi everyone. I just wanted to say thanks for the information contained on http://joyofsatan.org/

I've found myself to have followed in a similar path as High Priestess Maxine Dietrich writes about on the site. I was raised catholic and attended catholic schools. By the time i graduated i had become a devout atheist. I re-discovered my spirituality a few years ago...i can't really pinpoint when or why.

I've always held a rejection and disdain for this jehova character, the god of the christian bible, or whatever you want to call him. I saw this so-called god as a god of vanity, murder, and destruction of humanity. Also, I viewed the serpent as a bringing of light, a prometheus of sorts that wanted to advance humanity and help all of us.

that being said, i do have a question regarding rituals. On the website it's written that "One must perform rituals and/or intentionally act in some way to invite Satan and/or his Demons into one's life."

Isn't the rejection of jehova enough to invite Satan into one's life? I mean no disrespect for those who conduct rituals or participate in them, nor do i doubt their power, but being new it's not something i can see participating in soon. I just don't think I am ready for it out of respect for Satan and the Demons.

Anyway, thanks again for this site / group, and I look forward to the continuted knowledge and growth available here.

To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] New here and a question
Sent: Fri, Feb 8, 2013 5:56:53 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Hi everyone. I just wanted to say thanks for the information contained on http://joyofsatan.org/

[/TD]

Have you read the section describing what our Rituals actually involve? thought that you might have misconceptions. Although I know that coming from an xtian background, even though I came to bitterly despise all that sick shit, it was quite scary imagining myself doing a Satanic Ritual, even after coming to know it was nothing like I had been told, and that I needed Satan.
Something I see here though, this respect that you already have. So much that you don't yet want to perform a Ritual. If you come to Satan with this respect, you will be gladly welcomed. All He asks for is that, really. And what comes with truly respecting someone - honesty, integrity, etc. Many people see that xtianity is sick and fucked up, but sadly, hardly any see further and realize the other side, that Satan is the Good Guy in all this! You saw that, you naturally respect Satan and The Gods. I encourage you to take the step and Dedicate, as you are clearly meant for this and have been called to it :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back