Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New girl, Guardian Demon, Astral Projections

theonlymiko

Hi

I'm sixteen years old and recently joined SS. Ever since my dedication, I have been feeling a presence with me all throughout the day. For example, today in maths period, I was sitting and doing my work. I sit at the back of the class. I felt a warm, comforting hand on my shoulder. When I looked, no one was there. I have been feeling a presence but am struggling with communication - does anyone have any suggestions for me? It frustrates me to no end not being able to get into contact with this presence.
Also, do I have a Guardian demon? If so, how can I contact him or her?
I can meditate and fall into a deep trance, yet I am mostly unable to communicate with Deities. I feel them, and I see a few of them in my dreams.
I have seen those who name themselves:
Lilith
Barbatos
Sytry
Luminitsa

I dreamt of them even before I have ever heard of them. Can anyone offer any advice? They appear in my dreams together often, and they always protect me. Sytry is the one to always communicate with me - he is friendly, concerned for my well being, and protective. Lilith never says a word. Barbatos is mostly silent, but every now and then he would ask me if I am okay whenever something traumatizing has happened. In one of my dreams, Shadows (or greys) cut off his head.  But he returned once more. I actually feel him in my room right now, he helps to keep the nightmares at bay. I have never before heard of a demon called Luminitsa, nor am I able to find her. 
Also, what is the price to pay for summoning a Demon?
Can anyone offer any assistance? It would be greatly appreciated. 
Ariadne
Hail Satan!

Good that you are already feeling the presence of different daemons. At this point it is a good sign and you shouldn't be worried about hearing them or seeing them. Continue doing power meditations regularly and opening your clairvoyance and clairaudience centres, and eventually you will be able to see as well as hear them. Till then, know that whatever you are communicating to them, they are listening to you. I know that my guardian demon knows whatever I am communicating with him/her though I neither see them nor hear them. The proof is that whatever I have thought of asking them, I have been eventually led to that. 
You will already have a guardian demon as soon as you dedicate yourself. But don't sweat about finding them. When the time is right, you will know.
Regarding the price to pay them for summoning them is not necessarily materialistic, though you can offer something. The true payment is to work with them, learn from them and spread that knowledge to the mass.

---In [email protected], <theonlymiko@... wrote:

Hi

I'm sixteen years old and recently joined SS. Ever since my dedication, I have been feeling a presence with me all throughout the day. For example, today in maths period, I was sitting and doing my work. I sit at the back of the class. I felt a warm, comforting hand on my shoulder. When I looked, no one was there. I have been feeling a presence but am struggling with communication - does anyone have any suggestions for me? It frustrates me to no end not being able to get into contact with this presence.
I can meditate and fall into a deep trance, yet I am mostly unable to communicate with Deities. I feel them, and I see a few of them in my dreams.
Lilith
Barbatos
Sytry
Luminitsa

I dreamt of them even before I have ever heard of them. Can anyone offer any advice? They appear in my dreams together often, and they always protect me. Sytry is the one to always communicate with me - he is friendly, concerned for my well being, and protective. Lilith never says a word. Barbatos is mostly silent, but every now and then he would ask me if I am okay whenever something traumatizing has happened. In one of my dreams, Shadows (or greys) cut off his head.  But he returned once more. I actually feel him in my room right now, he helps to keep the nightmares at bay. I have never before heard of a demon called Luminitsa, nor am I able to find her. 
Ariadne
Hail Satan!

Welcome to the family, Sister! ^ Also, the oddly named daemn, luma or
whatever it was, could be a lesser daemon. There re many, many other
daemosn on Father's side besides the ones listed on the jOs site. In
fact, I and my fiancee both have attendant ademons who are not on ther
site; they are lesser daemons who serve under our respective
guardians. And, judging by what y ou've said in your post, your
patorn/guardian may be the lord Sitri.

On 2/27/14, gamekash@... <gamekash@... wrote:
Good that you are already feeling the presence of different daemons. At this
point it is a good sign and you shouldn't be worried about hearing them or
seeing them. Continue doing power meditations regularly and opening your
clairvoyance and clairaudience centres, and eventually you will be able to
see as well as hear them. Till then, know that whatever you are
communicating to them, they are listening to you. I know that my guardian
demon knows whatever I am communicating with him/her though I neither see
them nor hear them. The proof is that whatever I have thought of asking
them, I have been eventually led to that.

You will already have a guardian demon as soon as you dedicate yourself.
But don't sweat about finding them. When the time is right, you will know.

Regarding the price to pay them for summoning them is not necessarily
materialistic, though you can offer something. The true payment is to work
with them, learn from them and spread that knowledge to the mass.

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <theonlymiko@... wrote:

Hi

I'm sixteen years old and recently joined SS. Ever since my dedication, I
have been feeling a presence with me all throughout the day. For example,
today in maths period, I was sitting and doing my work. I sit at the back of
the class. I felt a warm, comforting hand on my shoulder. When I looked, no
one was there. I have been feeling a presence but am struggling with
communication - does anyone have any suggestions for me? It frustrates me to
no end not being able to get into contact with this presence.

I can meditate and fall into a deep trance, yet I am mostly unable to
communicate with Deities. I feel them, and I see a few of them in my dreams.

Lilith
Barbatos
Sytry
Luminitsa

I dreamt of them even before I have ever heard of them. Can anyone offer any
advice? They appear in my dreams together often, and they always protect me.
Sytry is the one to always communicate with me - he is friendly, concerned
for my well being, and protective. Lilith never says a word. Barbatos is
mostly silent, but every now and then he would ask me if I am okay whenever
something traumatizing has happened. In one of my dreams, Shadows (or greys)
cut off his head. But he returned once more. I actually feel him in my room
right now, he helps to keep the nightmares at bay. I have never before heard
of a demon called Luminitsa, nor am I able to find her.

Ariadne

Hail Satan!

I have been dedicated for 3 days and I have already felt the presence of the demons. It like I can feel their energy in the room. And this happens when it gets dark. I am so happy to be a member of Satan's family Hail Satan!!!

hey my name is Lajuan im new to SS. I understand that you saw lilith in your dream.To be honest lilith is my idol and i want her to be my guardian demon can you please give me a solution on how contact her please.

Hi Everyone, I posted a question, but for some reason it looks like it wasn't posted so I will reply  and try here,

are there any joy of satan groups in the Pacific Northwest Usa. I would love to do group evocations with other people for experience in developing a working relationship with the spirit's .
Also how would one go about joining the order of nine angles. E.A. Koetting is in Utah and I am in Oregon haha!

:) Ok , thank you everyone!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back