Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New Anti-xian Tract to distribute.

Witchpower Halo

Copy, paste and pr[/IMG]h[/IMG]programs, NOT religions.[/B] They are all false, there is nothing spiritual about them in any way, and they are all one in the same. They fight amongst each other, and pretend that they hate each other, but at the end of the day they all worship the same FALSE god.   The Ancient Sumerian and Ancient Egyptian cultures are where the Jews STOLE everything from. Their entire history is false from beginning to end. The plagiarism is glaringly obvious, IF one takes the time to study the Ancient Sumerian and Egyptian records. All they did was change the names in the stories, and tweak it a bit then sold it to the masses. The thing is those stories were written 1000-1500 years before the Jews STOLE them. THAT PROVES THEIR ENTIRE RELIGION IS FALSE!   Since Judaism is a LIE, Christianity is a HOAX. Since Christianity is HOAX, Mormonism is JOKE of laughable proportions. As for Islam, well they’ve always been a bunch of crazies from day one; they just referred to that Nazarene as a prophet, and god as “Allah”, simply more plagiarism. Don’t forget though, they want to enforce Sharia Law on the entire world, this isn’t surprising though, the Jews want the Gentiles to become their slaves, and to rule the world through a one world communist slave state. IF you are a Christian then YOU SUPPORT THIS because you believe in the LIES of the Bible. The entire Bible is nothing but a book of LIES! All of it was stolen and corrupted; spiritual allegories that were never meant to be taken as literal were turned into real places with real beings. One such example is the story of Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden with the Tree and the Serpent.   Everybody that goes to any “church” belonging to these filthy rotten lying programs is doing so for the damnation of humanity. Catholics, Christians, and Mormons alike go to their churches and participate in “communion”. They sit there with a little wafer or piece of bread, and some grape juice (Mormons use water), and are told: “This is my body (Christ), eat this in remembrance of me” Then they drink the grape juice or water, and are told: “This is my blood (Christ) that was shed for you, drink this in remembrance of me.” THAT’S SICK!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!   Christians are under an EVIL spell, put on them by the Jews. Open your eyes; the Truth is right in front of you. All you have to do is take the time to look at it. Prove you’re IQ is over 99 and go check out the websites I have listed below. See the TRUTH for yourself; don’t be an ignorant sheep lead to the slaughter house. Find you’re Pagan (Gentile) roots again, and discover the true meaning of religion, Humanity’s Original Religion. www.exposingchristianity.com www.joyofsatan.org  

Attachments :
<ol>exposingchristianitytract.pub</ol>I have a similar file for anyone who wishes to use it, i did use some of the images from the exposingchristianity.com website, it is very basic and has not too much writing in it although the above post would be perfect for the second side of it which I had not written anything on or you could just use the one sided template, depending on whether or not you expect your targets to read the above and heed it or not. You will need the latest version of microsoft publisher to open this file. (2007)

Yeah, I like that. That's very good. I saved it, every tract helps because maybe that person will actually go to the site, and learn, then pass it on. I like the STICKERS that High Priestess Maxine has in the Anti-Tracts folder in the files section. I printed off a bunch, cut them up, and I've been putting them in pizza boxes (the hole in the front), clothes, shelves at any store, books and cards at stores. Think of the look on their face when they go to cook that frozen pizza at home, and find that sticker inside. Would it be good dinner conversation? Or would that xian choke on it?! Either one would make me smile.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, July 19, 2010 7:30:56 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: New Anti-xian Tract to distribute. [1 Attachment]

I have a similar file for anyone who wishes to use it, i did use some of the images from the exposingchristianit y.com website, it is very basic and has not too much writing in it although the above post would be perfect for the second side of it which I had not written anything on or you could just use the one sided template, depending on whether or not you expect your targets to read the above and heed it or not. You will need the latest version of microsoft publisher to open this file. (2007)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back