Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

new and need help

rudyda_g

Goodmorning, my name is Rudy and am very interested in forming and alliance with Lucifer. I already share many of the beliefs stated on your site such ad demons being the nephilim and original Gods as well as many others. I am a bit hesitant to follow through with this because it goes against everything I've ever believed in and I mean no disrespect. The christian tyrant has forsaken me and I know Lucifer can help me become a modern day demi-God, a right denied from me be the christian tyrant. I have many questions and would appreciate it if you could give me the answers I seek. Thank you for your time.

<td val[/IMG]Glad your hear just keep reading the main site joyofsatan.com and start a power meditation program.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] new and need help
Sent: Sat, Jul 21, 2012 1:18:52 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Goodmorning, my name is Rudy and am very interested in forming and alliance with Lucifer. I already share many of the beliefs stated on your site such ad demons being the nephilim and original Gods as well as many others. I am a bit hesitant to follow through with this because it goes against everything I've ever believed in and I mean no disrespect. The christian tyrant has forsaken me and I know Lucifer can help me become a modern day demi-God, a right denied from me be the christian tyrant. I have many questions and would appreciate it if you could give me the answers I seek. Thank you for your time.

[/TD]

The xian god isn't even real. Satan/Enki is God.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rudyda_g" <rudyda_g@... wrote:

Goodmorning, my name is Rudy and am very interested in forming and alliance with Lucifer. I already share many of the beliefs stated on your site such ad demons being the nephilim and original Gods as well as many others. I am a bit hesitant to follow through with this because it goes against everything I've ever believed in and I mean no disrespect. The christian tyrant has forsaken me and I know Lucifer can help me become a modern day demi-God, a right denied from me be the christian tyrant. I have many questions and would appreciate it if you could give me the answers I seek. Thank you for your time.

This may sound blasphemic but I don't want to give my soul to Satan or anyone for that matter. However I have always felt like something is holding me back from my true potential and some lady read my tarot cards and said "tengo un cuadro espiritual" meaning my spirit is locked in a square. I will worship and give gratitude to Lucifer if he helps me but I just want to live my life. I know he can help me tap into my subconscious and help me accomplish great things. I was hypnotized on two occasions and seen my aura was an indigo color and share all the characteristics of an indigo child, is Lucifer's help out of the question without the commitment?

------------------------------
On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 1:23 PM PDT Brian Gibbons wrote:

Glad your hear just keep reading the main site joyofsatan.com and start a power meditation program.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

You don't "give" it, you dedicate your soul. Dedicate doesn't mean give. Read the dedication prayer, you do exactly what it says and it mentions nothing about trading souls. As it says, you promise to honor Satan desiring in return his assistance. That's what this commitment is about.

And no, you can't get His full help and trust without showing you trust him with your entire being and telling him to do so and joining his side. That's what that the commitment is. It's like asking to receive the full membership benefits of a club without being a member. If you don't want to be committed and renounce the enemy lies it means you don't really want to give your gratitude to Enki. It's also a test of strength as to be a SS you must be strong to renounce all the enemy lies permanently, it's not for everyone.

Read the dedication prayer and if you find anything about "giving" or trading your soul please inform me:

"Before the almighty and ineffable God Satan/Lucifer and in the presence of all Demons of Hell, who are the True and the Original gods, I, (state your full name) renounce any and all past allegiances. I renounce the false Judeo/Christian god Jehova, I renounce his vile and worthless son Jesus Christ, I renounce his foul, odious, and rotten holy spirit.

I proclaim Satan Lucifer as my one and only God. I promise to recognize and honor him in all things, without reservation, desiring in return, his manifold assistance in the successful completion of my endeavors."

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Rudy Godden <rudyda_g@... wrote:

This may sound blasphemic but I don't want to give my soul to Satan or anyone for that matter. However I have always felt like something is holding me back from my true potential and some lady read my tarot cards and said "tengo un cuadro espiritual" meaning my spirit is locked in a square. I will worship and give gratitude to Lucifer if he helps me but I just want to live my life. I know he can help me tap into my subconscious and help me accomplish great things. I was hypnotized on two occasions and seen my aura was an indigo color and share all the characteristics of an indigo child, is Lucifer's help out of the question without the commitment?

Glad your hear just keep reading the main site joyofsatan.com and start a power meditation program.

Plus it's not only for selfish reasons. Many of us sympathize and love Enki/Satan because of all he suffered in the past, we help Him by fighting our enemies who are his enemies, we do work for Him. Spiritual warfare is very importantIf you're just here for your selfish purposes and don't really care about Enki then I don't really know what to say. It seems to be that reason for you. We do love Him because He is our God and Creator. Just like we love our family

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

You don't "give" it, you dedicate your soul. Dedicate doesn't mean give. Read the dedication prayer, you do exactly what it says and it mentions nothing about trading souls. As it says, you promise to honor Satan desiring in return his assistance. That's what this commitment is about.

And no, you can't get His full help and trust without showing you trust him with your entire being and telling him to do so and joining his side. That's what that the commitment is. It's like asking to receive the full membership benefits of a club without being a member. If you don't want to be committed and renounce the enemy lies it means you don't really want to give your gratitude to Enki. It's also a test of strength as to be a SS you must be strong to renounce all the enemy lies permanently, it's not for everyone.

Read the dedication prayer and if you find anything about "giving" or trading your soul please inform me:

"Before the almighty and ineffable God Satan/Lucifer and in the presence of all Demons of Hell, who are the True and the Original gods, I, (state your full name) renounce any and all past allegiances. I renounce the false Judeo/Christian god Jehova, I renounce his vile and worthless son Jesus Christ, I renounce his foul, odious, and rotten holy spirit.

I proclaim Satan Lucifer as my one and only God. I promise to recognize and honor him in all things, without reservation, desiring in return, his manifold assistance in the successful completion of my endeavors."

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Rudy Godden <rudyda_g@ wrote:

And since the dedication is not about "selling" or losing your soul (which is impossible as you can't live without a soul) it means you don't get instant goodies like money or fame after dedicating either. It's done for protection mostly as dedicated Satanists have Satan's protection and they can advance their souls safely without worrying about hardcore angelic attacks.

Now, as I explained to you, it's common sense that those who are dedicated have many advantages over those who are not. Protection, guidance e.t.c. Only dedicated Satanists or those who have been with Satan in their past lives have a Guardian Demon. To be an official Satanist you must be dedicated.

Sure you can start and practice power meditaitons and other things without being dedicated, there's no problems for newbies. It's those who advance without Satan's protection and without being dedicated who experience bad enemy attacks from enemy angels who don't like humanity advancing.

The dedication ritual is your initiation to Satanism as many occult orders have an initiation ritual to join that order. The text of the dedication ritual in JoS doesn't differ much from many other occult order "oaths" or "initiations", and everybody knows these oaths have nothing to do with trading or losing your soul. It's basically the same as an oath or initiation.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Rudy Godden <rudyda_g@ wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Not trying to mean to you but just honest you have change you mindset to join this family.Read joyofsatan fully and then decide if its for you please.

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] new and need help
Sent: Sun, Jul 22, 2012 1:52:55 AM

<td val[/IMG]  

[/TD]

...Hail Satan!! We do not 'sell' nor 'give away' our soul to Satan. We Dedicate our soul. The meaning of the word dedicate-- To commit (oneself) to a particular course of thought or action... To set apart for a special use to another as a mark of respect or affection..
We respect and honor Satan, and show our love by dedicating to Him.
When you are dedicated to Satan, he helps you to realize your true potential, through power meditations and yoga. He helps you by showing you what you yourself can achieve with your own powers.
Please continue to study and read more of the site to understand.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Rudy Godden <rudyda_g@... wrote:

I've read almost everything on the site and wow.. everything makes so much sense its scary! I want to do the initiation ritual however I read something about how if we still have conscious/subconscious ties to christianity were begging for disaster,ill admit I still have feelings for it but I know it won't get me anywhere, is it safe for me to do the ritual? I can already see myself roaring Heil Satan!

On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 1:08 PM PDT blackkat_411 wrote:

...Hail Satan!! We do not 'sell' nor 'give away' our soul to Satan. We Dedicate our soul. The meaning of the word dedicate-- To commit (oneself) to a particular course of thought or action... To set apart for a special use to another as a mark of respect or affection..
When you are dedicated to Satan, he helps you to realize your true potential, through power meditations and yoga. He helps you by showing you what you yourself can achieve with your own powers.

Take your time to deprogram yourself with xianity first, read exposingchristianity and study other site proving xianity is a jewish hoax. Yes, it's true that if you have subconscious ties with the enemy hoaxes it can cause serious problems. So deprogram yourself and come here only if you realize that xianity is a hoax and you hate it and you don't buy its lies.

I've read almost everything on the site and wow.. everything makes so much sense its scary! I want to do the initiation ritual however I read something about how if we still have conscious/subconscious ties to christianity were begging for disaster,ill admit I still have feelings for it but I know it won't get me anywhere, is it safe for me to do the ritual? I can already see myself roaring Heil Satan!

..Hail Satan!!What is in your heart is more important than anything else. Satan does not push himself on anyone. When one is with Satan, one is always under his protection. He looks out for us and we enter a
new life. Satan does not punish people who reject him, he simply leaves and one is left all alone to endure the torments of the enemy.
"Studying the truth will eventually result in deprogramming one's mind. The fear, doubt, and confusion will eventually give way to reason."
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ntrol.html
Most of us are to a degree programmed with xian nonsense, and even after dedication work to completely deprogram ourselves. If you wish to dedicate, by all means do so.

<td val[/IMG]If you are ready to denounce jewsus and all affiliation with xtian shit then yes you are ready.But remember that is a must.

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: new and need help
Sent: Mon, Jul 23, 2012 11:45:00 PM

<td val[/IMG]  

--- [/IMG][email protected], Rudy Godden <rudyda_g@... wrote:

[/TD]

The thing is that even before considering Satanism I have always questioned it. What opened my eyes was this show called ancient aliens and have done research in the subject ever since. I really want to become a satanist already and the reason why I still feel for xianity is it hurt to know its a lie. Can't Satan help me overcome this feeling as I grow in his ministry?

Take your time to deprogram yourself with xianity first, read exposingchristianity and study other site proving xianity is a jewish hoax. Yes, it's true that if you have subconscious ties with the enemy hoaxes it can cause serious problems. So deprogram yourself and come here only if you realize that xianity is a hoax and you hate it and you don't buy its lies.

The pain your are feeling is just an illusion,because the program its self is just an illusion set up by the enemy.The more you meditate the more you will understand,that the hold on your mind is the result of continual brainwashing by the kike programs from the past.But you will start to see through the illusion to the reality that jewsus is just a thought form set up by them,to keep us in spiritual slavery.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2012 11:19 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: new and need help

The thing is that even before considering Satanism I have always questioned it. What opened my eyes was this show called ancient aliens and have done research in the subject ever since. I really want to become a satanist already and the reason why I still feel for xianity is it hurt to know its a lie. Can't Satan help me overcome this feeling as I grow in his ministry?

I did the initiation ritual and something out of the ordinary happened. I went to a park at night in a dark place and the lamps or whatever wernt on then as I was reading the prayer the one right above me turned on and I was both shocked and a bit scare but it went back off soon after. So what should be the next step for me? HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

The pain your are feeling is just an illusion,because the program its self is just an illusion set up by the enemy.The more you meditate the more you will understand,that the hold on your mind is the result of continual brainwashing by the kike programs from the past.But you will start to see through the illusion to the reality that jewsus is just a thought form set up by them,to keep us in spiritual slavery.

Hail Satan
Brian 

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

Look on joyofsatan.org under power meditations,and start opening your chakras to feel the energy of your soul.And congrats on your dedication btw.Welcome to the family of Satan.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2012 2:41 AM

I did the initiation ritual and something out of the ordinary happened. I went to a park at night in a dark place and the lamps or whatever wernt on then as I was reading the prayer the one right above me turned on and I was both shocked and a bit scare but it went back off soon after. So what should be the next step for me? HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

Ey man what exactly am I supposed to.do breathing exercises or meditations? Are they on the same day? Its barely the end of day one as a satanist for me, HAIL FATHER SATAN WOO!!! But I still havent received word from demons or Lucifer,
T

Look on joyofsatan.org under power meditations,and start opening your chakras to feel the energy of your soul.And congrats on your dedication btw.Welcome to the family of Satan.

Hail Satan
Brian 

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

<td val[/IMG]And you may not for years.You have to open yourself astrally to here them and this takes a lot of work on your soul.I do breathing exercises and stretches before my power meditations.The breathing is to empower you the stretching is to limber you up so the energy can flow and the power meditations are to strenthen you chakras so the energy can produce energy.The power points of the soul.But first you have to open them so start with the third eye then the crown and so on.

Sent: Sun, Jul 29, 2012 7:00:36 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Ey man what exactly am I supposed to.do breathing exercises or meditations? Are they on the same day? Its barely the end of day one as a satanist for me, HAIL FATHER SATAN WOO!!! But I still havent received word from demons or Lucifer,
T
--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

--- [/IMG][email protected], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], Rudy Godden <rudyda_g@ wrote:

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Sorry at my post at work so it makes it a bit hard I ment to say chakras produce more energy. Lol

To: JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com <[email protected]; rudyda_g@... <rudyda_g@...;
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: new and need help
Sent: Sun, Jul 29, 2012 10:18:39 PM

<td val[/IMG]  
<td val[/IMG]And you may not for years.You have to open yourself astrally to here them and this takes a lot of work on your soul.I do breathing exercises and stretches before my power meditations.The breathing is to empower you the stretching is to limber you up so the energy can flow and the power meditations are to strenthen you chakras so the energy can produce energy.The power points of the soul.But first you have to open them so start with the third eye then the crown and so on.

Sent: Sun, Jul 29, 2012 7:00:36 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Ey man what exactly am I supposed to.do breathing exercises or meditations? Are they on the same day? Its barely the end of day one as a satanist for me, HAIL FATHER SATAN WOO!!! But I still havent received word from demons or Lucifer,
T
--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

--- [/IMG][email protected], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

--- [/IMG][email protected], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

[/TD]
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back