Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New and advice would be great.

mystery101432

I'm new to Satanism but my family is Christian and I can't really do rituals. My family always prays to there "god" and when ever they go to church they drag me with them. I'm getting rid of the bible they got me ,I'm going to get rid of it as soon as I'm done typing this. I did my dedication ritual last night. I have about 5 demons with me 24/7 already. I had them for a wile. But my head is filled with the fake stupid made up Christian religion. I was never a Christian. I'm just a little confused. 

Ayyyy demon mobbing. !!!!
I have a fello spirit also. I think it's a girl because she gets me really horny and wanting sex sometimes. But this spirit refused to make direct contact with me. So I think the deamon is a male. Because this spirit also protects me very intensely. It's a powerfull spirit so we will see...
But congrats for haveing a deamon mobb!!!!!!
Hail satan

Sent from my iPhone
On Dec 13, 2013, at 12:59 PM, <mystery101432@... wrote:
  I'm new to Satanism but my family is Christian and I can't really do rituals. My family always prays to there "god" and when ever they go to church they drag me with them. I'm getting rid of the bible they got me ,I'm going to get rid of it as soon as I'm done typing this. I did my dedication ritual last night. I have about 5 demons with me 24/7 already. I had them for a wile. But my head is filled with the fake stupid made up Christian religion. I was never a Christian. I'm just a little confused. 

The Demons have better things to do than hang around you 24/7. There's a war going on, plus they have their own lives to live. It's probably ghosts hanging around you, they get lonely on the astral plane and tend to zero in on people who are open to the astral.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <mystery101432@... wrote:

My family is Christian too and I have to go to church every Wednesday and Sunday.  I even do volunteer work there and take care of the kids.  Three years ago when I first converted I felt disgusted to have to be in a christian church.  I was very afraid and half the time I just wanted to throw up because I felt that the energy was so full of evil.  It was dark and the atmosphere was so disgusting.  Sometimes I would cry in the car when I was about to get there and I would pray to Satan the whole way in the car.  
One time I was so afraid that they were gonna find out that I was a child of Satan that I converted back to Christianity.  It was a very scary day for me.  Yet after sometime I came back to Satan.  
Now I still go to the Christian church but I think I have grown stronger.  Satan has helped me along and he protects me everyday.  I don't feel disgust towards the christian religion anymore or any type of hate towards its people because I don't think that Satan wants any of us to waste our time hating.  I think we should concentrate our energy on more productive things.  I do think that it is evil however and I don't even know if I should be saying this on this site because people might get angry at me. 
It's just that they're lost ignorant people educated not to question and also blinded by fear.  After being with Satan so long I understand that they can't hurt me in any way.  When I leave my parent's house I will never step foot into any disgusting church ever again.  I just want to say that we are above them because they can't do anything to us and I think that you will eventually grow strong enough to not feel any of their energy.  You will be okay :).  

<td val[/IMG]I read your post and just felt like I needed to say thank you. My family is also Christian and they had found out I am a child of Satan once. The outcome was very violent and severe I had become very depressed because my family turned on me. Thankfully I was able to convinse them that I was simply searching for faith. Anyway, I found your post very comforting and now I think I am better prepared for the next time I get forced to go to church.

Hail Satan![/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] RE: New and advice would be great.
Sent: Sun, Dec 15, 2013 6:39:10 PM

<td val[/IMG]   My family is Christian too and I have to go to church every Wednesday and Sunday.  I even do volunteer work there and take care of the kids.  Three years ago when I first converted I felt disgusted to have to be in a christian church.  I was very afraid and half the time I just wanted to throw up because I felt that the energy was so full of evil.  It was dark and the atmosphere was so disgusting.  Sometimes I would cry in the car when I was about to get there and I would pray to Satan the whole way in the car.  
One time I was so afraid that they were gonna find out that I was a child of Satan that I converted back to Christianity.  It was a very scary day for me.  Yet after sometime I came back to Satan.  
Now I still go to the Christian church but I think I have grown stronger.  Satan has helped me along and he protects me everyday.  I don't feel disgust towards the christian religion anymore or any type of hate towards its people because I don't think that Satan wants any of us to waste our time hating.  I think we should concentrate our energy on more productive things.  I do think that it is evil however and I don't even know if I should be saying this on this site because people might get angry at me. 
It's just that they're lost ignorant people educated not to question and also blinded by fear.  After being with Satan so long I understand that they can't hurt me in any way.  When I leave my parent's house I will never step foot into any disgusting church ever again.  I just want to say that we are above them because they can't do anything to us and I think that you will eventually grow strong enough to not feel any of their energy.  You will be okay :).   [/TD]

yep me to my family's christian but they never go to church fuck jesus my mom told me about dowsing rods which i think they pretty stupid like no one even prays in my house shit they dont even remind me of those stupid ass christians every thing they say to me i just kinda muffle to them like they would say how was school i would be like yea i dont give a shit i would kinda muffle it to but they dont really care what i say bad i would call my brother a fat ass they wouldn't give a shit they would just sit and watch tv
------------------------------
On Sun, Dec 15, 2013 10:39 AM PST snowfalling182@... wrote:

My family is Christian too and I have to go to church every Wednesday and Sunday. I even do volunteer work there and take care of the kids. Three years ago when I first converted I felt disgusted to have to be in a christian church. I was very afraid and half the time I just wanted to throw up because I felt that the energy was so full of evil. It was dark and the atmosphere was so disgusting. Sometimes I would cry in the car when I was about to get there and I would pray to Satan the whole way in the car.

One time I was so afraid that they were gonna find out that I was a child of Satan that I converted back to Christianity. It was a very scary day for me. Yet after sometime I came back to Satan.

Now I still go to the Christian church but I think I have grown stronger. Satan has helped me along and he protects me everyday. I don't feel disgust towards the christian religion anymore or any type of hate towards its people because I don't think that Satan wants any of us to waste our time hating. I think we should concentrate our energy on more productive things. I do think that it is evil however and I don't even know if I should be saying this on this site because people might get angry at me.

It's just that they're lost ignorant people educated not to question and also blinded by fear. After being with Satan so long I understand that they can't hurt me in any way. When I leave my parent's house I will never step foot into any disgusting church ever again. I just want to say that we are above them because they can't do anything to us and I think that you will eventually grow strong enough to not feel any of their energy. You will be okay :).

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back