Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New age cult going on youtube

liberate4free

Hey people,

You may have recently come across lot of New age people on youtube. There is this unique guy dero7 who claims to have connected to his HIGHEST SELF. He also claims to have travelled up to 7 dimensions. He has his own group called unite the collective. He speaks of opening doors/stargates.
He uses wands and claims to connect whenever he wants with his higher selves. He doesn't call them guardian angel/demon but an highest self.

What are your thoughts on this.

Hail Satan

if hes talking about using wands then i believe thats rubbish. je must be with angelic beings or whatever. but i guess there are some people who can naturally commect.. who knows...
-----Original Message-----
Date: Wednesday, April 06, 2011 9:01:46 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] New age cult going on youtube

Hey people,

You may have recently come across lot of New age people on youtube. There is this unique guy dero7 who claims to have connected to his HIGHEST SELF. He also claims to have travelled up to 7 dimensions. He has his own group called unite the collective. He speaks of opening doors/stargates.
He uses wands and claims to connect whenever he wants with his higher selves. He doesn't call them guardian angel/demon but an highest self.

Hail Satan

In my opinion the "Collective" Says it all. I do not trust him and see the collective as another name for the "One". Check of the luciferian liberation front website and you will see what i mean.

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "liberate4free" <liberate4free@... wrote:

Hey people,

Hail Satan

Yeah it's the typical new aged xianity scam a lot of the usefools mouth pieces of the enemy new aged camps are pushing the same distraction.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, April 6, 2011 9:21:59 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: New age cult going on youtube

In my opinion the "Collective" Says it all. I do not trust him and see the collective as another name for the "One". Check of the luciferian liberation front website and you will see what i mean.

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "liberate4free" <liberate4free@... wrote:

Hey people,

Hail Satan

Just to add this dupe is not unique infact as mentioned in my last post it's the opposite he is pushing the mainstream jew aged deception and falsehoods.  

Sent: Wed, April 6, 2011 9:47:48 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: New age cult going on youtube

Yeah it's the typical new aged xianity scam a lot of the usefools mouth pieces of the enemy new aged camps are pushing the same distraction.

Sent: Wed, April 6, 2011 9:21:59 PM

HAIL SATAN

Hey people,

Hail Satan

That's some bs seriously, WANDS???!!!! Wow ok thought he was his highest self not Harry Potter!

Typical New Age turd, probably works with the Pleideans

Hey people,

Hail Satan

Hi Pamela.        Do the Pleideans work with the enemy?

Sent: Thu, April 7, 2011 3:38:41 PM

Typical New Age turd, probably works with the Pleideans

Hey people,

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back