Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

New account, previously tjs4Satan

ss.tilo4satan666

Hello everyone, I have been absent for a few months, and honestly I have had major set backs in my life, many of which I have regretfully accepted as they are already passed and conquered, I had a rough astrological period, and I cannot blame anything, except my own weakness.

I would just like to tell my family I have conquered addictions, All that I have left is cigerretes, which have been difficult for me to quit, but I know I have the willpower to quit.

This is not a cry for help by all means, quite the opposite, I just wanted to share with you all the last few months, with me, as it does help in strengthening me to be Honest with my Brothers and Sisters in Satan.

As the subject suggests I am tjs4Satan@...

yet I somehow got my account locked, and I am still unassure as of how, possibly someone hacked and changed my password, or more likely I locked it by simply forgetting my password. (you tend to forget PW's when you use email clients)

I have slacked off on meditations, also as suggested I went through some troubles with previous drug addictions, I can say I never will go back again. I made a mistake, and too anyone unaware, drugs will ruin everything, they may seem to help, but its all a mental and chemical illusion, only to weaken your defences and keep you in an eternal loop of despair. Dont do drugs!

I am ashamed and regrettful, but I am also aware that neither of those two attributes will help at all in strengthening me. I needed a hard reality check and that is what I got.

I have a child on the way, possibly twins, I am going to be a father :)

the woman I am with is intelligent, loving, and has great interest in Spiritual Satanism, I took careful measures to make sure I had very little to no influence in her decision, nor knowledge, as I do not condone mentoring nor should anyone (obviously)
She is a keeper.

I am back home with my Father, which what an amazing person he is, when I first explained SS to him he dropped his protestant religion, and opened his mind to JoyofSatan, and today he is a Dedicated Spiritual Satanist.

The coolest thing happened when I created this yahoo account, after creation and entering my phone number I recieved the conformation code, 2411 the Numbers of Satan are 2 4 and 11

I thought it must be a sign, so I decided to share with you all in little detail the last few months,

I have lost a lot and regressed spiritually a bit, I know this and I am willing to work hard to get back to were I was, I believe some of my chakras reclosed, but that is  definitely to be expected with lack of power meditation and drug use.

moral of the story, stay strong in Satan no matter the things that come your way, so many things will try to get you, and stray you off, I also found that through the months I was inactive, there was a treamendous constant nagging and guilt for not meditating, I know it was the Gods telling me, HEY SNAP OUT OF IT, YOU'RE BETTER THAN THIS.

Dedication is really truely binding, and I am proof of that to any new comers who dont understand that.

I can't be ever be greatful enough to Satan andy the Gods of Duat for all they have done for me and the Gentiles, I love them and all my Brother's and Sister's of Satan undescribefully.

I hope my message helped someone, motivated, or just gave someone a good read.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL ALL OF THE GODS OF DUAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

I think you are a great soul, and I hope you will get back all your
strengths ... thank you for sharing this... truly inspiring...:)
On 28/11/13 13:52, ss.tilo4satan666@... wrote:
Hello everyone, I have been absent for a few months, and honestly I have had major set backs in my life, many of which I have regretfully accepted as they are already passed and conquered, I had a rough astrological period, and I cannot blame anything, except my own weakness.

I would just like to tell my family I have conquered addictions, All that I have left is cigerretes, which have been difficult for me to quit, but I know I have the willpower to quit.

This is not a cry for help by all means, quite the opposite, I just wanted to share with you all the last few months, with me, as it does help in strengthening me to be Honest with my Brothers and Sisters in Satan.

yet I somehow got my account locked, and I am still unassure as of how, possibly someone hacked and changed my password, or more likely I locked it by simply forgetting my password. (you tend to forget PW's when you use email clients)

I have slacked off on meditations, also as suggested I went through some troubles with previous drug addictions, I can say I never will go back again. I made a mistake, and too anyone unaware, drugs will ruin everything, they may seem to help, but its all a mental and chemical illusion, only to weaken your defences and keep you in an eternal loop of despair. Dont do drugs!

I am ashamed and regrettful, but I am also aware that neither of those two attributes will help at all in strengthening me. I needed a hard reality check and that is what I got.

the woman I am with is intelligent, loving, and has great interest in Spiritual Satanism, I took careful measures to make sure I had very little to no influence in her decision, nor knowledge, as I do not condone mentoring nor should anyone (obviously)
She is a keeper.

I am back home with my Father, which what an amazing person he is, when I first explained SS to him he dropped his protestant religion, and opened his mind to JoyofSatan, and today he is a Dedicated Spiritual Satanist.

The coolest thing happened when I created this yahoo account, after creation and entering my phone number I recieved the conformation code, 2411 the Numbers of Satan are 2 4 and 11

I thought it must be a sign, so I decided to share with you all in little detail the last few months,

I have lost a lot and regressed spiritually a bit, I know this and I am willing to work hard to get back to were I was, I believe some of my chakras reclosed, but that is definitely to be expected with lack of power meditation and drug use.

moral of the story, stay strong in Satan no matter the things that come your way, so many things will try to get you, and stray you off, I also found that through the months I was inactive, there was a treamendous constant nagging and guilt for not meditating, I know it was the Gods telling me, HEY SNAP OUT OF IT, YOU'RE BETTER THAN THIS.

Dedication is really truely binding, and I am proof of that to any new comers who dont understand that.

I can't be ever be greatful enough to Satan andy the Gods of Duat for all they have done for me and the Gentiles, I love them and all my Brother's and Sister's of Satan undescribefully.

I read your post, and i must say; it was a bit of an inspiration to me. i've also slacked off on my meditations over the last month or so due to work, and as you said i am also trying to lower my dependence on nicotine and other influences....anyways thanks for the motivation brother! HAIL FATHER SATAN!! 

---In [email protected], <darkciqrian@... wrote:

She is a keeper.

I have lost a lot and regressed spiritually a bit, I know this and I am willing to work hard to get back to were I was, I believe some of my chakras reclosed, but that is definitely to be expected with lack of power meditation and drug use.

You have inspired me much. Thank you.Love to our Father Satan!

On Friday, November 29, 2013 7:58 AM, darkciqrian <darkciqrian@... wrote:

She is a keeper.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <ss.tilo4satan666@... wrote:

She is a keeper.

Join Hell's Army and mentor some one bsides your Dad!

I never mentored my dad, I simply opened the door and he did that rest, I give advice when asked but I do not condone mentoring, if you read JoyofSatan, you'll see that JoyofSatan Ministries doesn't either. the Gods are the only mentors.
Hail Satan!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back