Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Never heard of this issue before

twentytwosurya

I am pretty clueless as to what is the solution to my following problem: I experience BIG pain in my pineal gland. The pain is like as if it is growing and expanding but the pain isn't positive because at the same time it feels like my pineal gland is a needle or something. I can't really explain it but the pain is INTENSE. I don't have much bliss from this. Also, after the pain quiets down, my pineal gland starts to crack every time I talk out loud. The sensation is the same as cracking your hands only it is happening every time I talk. This is super annoying. I also get pain at my 6th chakra sometimes. I have tried to work on it but the cracking sound always comes. I know this means a blocked 7th chakra. The problem here is that when I work on my 7th chakra, I feel the same pain and snapping/cracking sound in my pineal gland. What truly makes me think " what the fuck is going on " is the fact that my Kundalini's fire hits my pineal gland and not my 6th chakra. Please help me with hints or something. This shit is fucking annoying!! By the way, I only drink non fluride water. Been a year so it cannot be a sign of a calcified pineal gland.

Sounds like you went too hard too soon on the pineal gland. Might have to put your focus elsewhere, like your sacral chakra until it quietens down. I remember one post from a few years ago someone had a similar problem and said they had to stop meditating for about six months. HAIL SATAN!

I am never going to stop meditating. This is suicide. I once stopped for only 3 days and everyone was trying to hurt me either physically or verbally. Thanks to Satan, I never had a physical fight. Ok, so focus somewhere else seems like a fine idea. Thanks for answering.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back