Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Need some information

obscure_aster

Hi!
I'm new to this group and also to Satanism. I found the website of "the Joy of Satan" and it immediately fascinate me. I still haven't done my dedication and I really want to do it but I'm quite an unsure person so I wanted to know if there's something I can do to make my decision firmer before stepping forward. Can you please give me some advices?
Thanks,
Zena

Hi there, talk to Father Satan. Just pour your heart out to him, and ask him to help you. Just remember to be very respectful and honest always with him. HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "obscure_aster" <obscure_aster@... wrote:

Hi!
I'm new to this group and also to Satanism. I found the website of "the Joy of Satan" and it immediately fascinate me. I still haven't done my dedication and I really want to do it but I'm quite an unsure person so I wanted to know if there's something I can do to make my decision firmer before stepping forward. Can you please give me some advices?
Thanks,
Zena

Yes there is.....find out what is making you unsure. There's not really a partial plan to being a SS. You either are or you aren't. If you are, after dedication, you continue stepping forward by opening your chakras, meditating, doing spiritual warfare,reading JOS PDF,etc..If you aren't you continue to lay dormant, unempowered,and in a spiritual mess.
The point of my post is to say that you must first find out why you are unsure about dedicating. Satan is a gentleman and drags no one kicking and screaming. The choice is yours, of course.

Hail Satan!!
Hail Morax!!
Death to the Xian Church!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "obscure_aster" <obscure_aster@... wrote:

Hi!
Thanks,
Zena

Well, my opinion is you should fully read through & understand what it means to be a spiritual satanist, once you have done that, & you still would like to do the dedication ritual, then by all means, do so. :) ------------------------------ On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 9:59 AM PST obscure_aster wrote: Hi! I'm new to this group and also to Satanism. I found the website of "the Joy of Satan" and it immediately fascinate me. I still haven't done my dedication and I really want to do it but I'm quite an unsure person so I wanted to know if there's something I can do to make my decision firmer before stepping forward. Can you please give me some advices? Thanks, Zena

I think I'm unsure because I'm afraid I'm not ready to do this. I mean, I really want to do it, when I read about Satanism I felt like I have discovered the thing I was looking for to find my path for life, but I'm afraid I will not make it, like I am not enough strong for this...I mean, I know it's stupid because I will have somebody who's going to help me and who will be near me all the time, but I have this irrational fear and I don't know what to do about it. Should I dedicate even if I'm feeling this or I have to wait until I have found a way to overcome it?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Todd" <tfbailey1969@... wrote:

Yes there is.....find out what is making you unsure. There's not really a partial plan to being a SS. You either are or you aren't. If you are, after dedication, you continue stepping forward by opening your chakras, meditating, doing spiritual warfare,reading JOS PDF,etc..If you aren't you continue to lay dormant, unempowered,and in a spiritual mess.
The point of my post is to say that you must first find out why you are unsure about dedicating. Satan is a gentleman and drags no one kicking and screaming. The choice is yours, of course.

Hail Satan!!
Hail Morax!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "obscure_aster" <obscure_aster@ wrote:

Hi!
Thanks,
Zena

I have read the first parts of the website and for this reason I started getting interesting in the subject...I will read all the parts I still miss and then I'll see. But I'm really persuaded I want to do the ritual. Just I'm not sure I'm ready I guess! Thanks a lot! ^^

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brionna Malone <brionna.malone@... wrote:

Well, my opinion is you should fully read through & understand what it means to be a spiritual satanist, once you have done that, & you still would like to do the dedication ritual, then by all means, do so. :) ------------------------------ On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 9:59 AM PST obscure_aster wrote: Hi! I'm new to this group and also to Satanism. I found the website of "the Joy of Satan" and it immediately fascinate me. I still haven't done my dedication and I really want to do it but I'm quite an unsure person so I wanted to know if there's something I can do to make my decision firmer before stepping forward. Can you please give me some advices? Thanks, Zena

Thanks for the advise! I'll do it for sure!
Zena

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wellness60" <wellness60@... wrote:

Hi there, talk to Father Satan. Just pour your heart out to him, and ask him to help you. Just remember to be very respectful and honest always with him. HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "obscure_aster" <obscure_aster@ wrote:

Hi!
Thanks,
Zena

Satan is not going to drag you kicking and screaming. Satanism is for your self empowerment. If you truly are not ready then don't do it yet. But I can honestly tell you that Satanism has made my life peaceful. I am at peace with myself. I have never had such clarity of thought, ever. Satanism has literally cured my bipolar schizophrenia and put me back into the seat of power in my life.To do or not to do......that is the question.

Hail Enki!!

I think I'm unsure because I'm afraid I'm not ready to do this. I mean, I really want to do it, when I read about Satanism I felt like I have discovered the thing I was looking for to find my path for life, but I'm afraid I will not make it, like I am not enough strong for this...I mean, I know it's stupid because I will have somebody who's going to help me and who will be near me all the time, but I have this irrational fear and I don't know what to do about it. Should I dedicate even if I'm feeling this or I have to wait until I have found a way to overcome it?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Todd" <tfbailey1969@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!
Hail Morax!!

Hi!
Thanks,
Zena

Okay, & No problem ! :) ------------------------------ On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 5:38 AM PST obscure_aster wrote: I have read the first parts of the website and for this reason I started getting interesting in the subject...I will read all the parts I still miss and then I'll see. But I'm really persuaded I want to do the ritual. Just I'm not sure I'm ready I guess! Thanks a lot! ^^ --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brionna Malone <brionna.malone@... wrote: Well, my opinion is you should fully read through & understand what it means to be a spiritual satanist, once you have done that, & you still would like to do the dedication ritual, then by all means, do so. :) ------------------------------ On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 9:59 AM PST obscure_aster wrote: Hi! I'm new to this group and also to Satanism. I found the website of "the Joy of Satan" and it immediately fascinate me. I still haven't done my dedication and I really want to do it but
I'm quite an unsure person so I wanted to know if there's something I can do to make my decision firmer before stepping forward. Can you please give me some advices? Thanks, Zena

Hello ther i can help you get more into being a devoted satanist if that is what you mean but you should first come to grips with yourself and then do the dedication ritual and make sure evrything comes from your heart HAIL THE TRUE AND ONLY FATHER SATAN!

Hail. Unfortunately I have no answer for Your problem, as I'm suffering from the same thing and haven't been able to deal with it (yet). In my case, it seems like the xtian crap runs really deep and I am experiencing an irrational fear regarding dedications as well. I mean, I think like I'm still wondering: xtians call Satan the The King or Prince of lies, thus everything may be just a lie. Not that they are the holy. Guess this was why, after actually stopping any xtian activities etc. in my youth, I never actually went anywhere else and just stayed in the middle. With my own beliefs and ethics. Still, it was more or less affected by xtian point of view.
There is a huge difference between knowing something intellectually, even understanding the concept itself and feeling about it. I, at the very least, despite all the coherent, intelligent and honest reasons, still cannot make myself to perform the dedication. I know one thing but feel differently about it. Intellect itself seems to be not enough. Maybe I'm simply not ready yet and it will come in time or maybe there's another reason, the one I don't seem to realise.
Anyway, I keep up with Power Meditations and hope it will help me with it. Maybe I just don't know/accept myself and that's why I'm not willing to take that step as it is really a very important, life changing one.

Hail Satan and all the True Gods!
Hail Gods of War!
/Mike

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Todd" <tfbailey1969@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!
Hail Morax!!

Hi!
Thanks,
Zena

Thanks for answering! I would be really glad if you can help me also from that side...I think I'll need some help at the start. I really want to do the dedication but I think it will be more easy for me to express what I really feel after I have gotten into being a devoted satanist...so it would be really wonderful if you could help me with that!!
Again, thanks a lot!!
Zena

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Quavon Smith <quavon_smith16@... wrote:

Hello ther i can help you get more into being a devoted satanist if that is what you mean but you should first come to grips with yourself and then do the dedication ritual and make sure evrything comes from your heart HAIL THE TRUE AND ONLY FATHER SATAN!

Which is very AWESOME!~  ~ Thanks for sharing Todd! ~ It has helped me very much too!~ <em>~ Hail Enki!~ Hail Father Satan!~ Heil Hitler! ~ Heil Himmler!~ Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat!~ ~ Heil the Ascended Master St. Germaine! ~</em>[/B]

On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 10:24 AM, Todd <tfbailey1969@... wrote:
  Satan is not going to drag you kicking and screaming. Satanism is for your self empowerment. If you truly are not ready then don't do it yet. But I can honestly tell you that Satanism has made my life peaceful. I am at peace with myself. I have never had such clarity of thought, ever. Satanism has literally cured my bipolar schizophrenia and put me back into the seat of power in my life.To do or not to do......that is the question.

Hail Enki!!

Hail Satan!!
Hail Morax!!

Hi!
Thanks,
Zena

--
<[/IMG]<font>~ Hail Enki!~ Hail Father Satan!~ Heil Hitler! ~ Heil Himmler!~ Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat!~    ~ Heil the Ascended Master St. Germaine! ~[/I]

Thanks for reassuring me. I think I'll take some time for meditation and for getting more information so I will be able to fix my situation. I'm sure Satanism will help me too so I think I just need to get some time. It's amazing to see how many things happen to the ones who can really get into it. I really wish to be one of them soon.
Again, thank you for answering!

Zena

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Todd" <tfbailey1969@... wrote:

Hail Enki!!

Hail Satan!!
Hail Morax!!

Hi!
Thanks,
Zena

Thanks for sharing with me your thoughts, it made me think. I have never been christian even if I'm baptised and everything, but I have never believed in it cause it was just something others were telling me without a real proof. Here with Satanism in different becuase lots of people have proof about the fact this is really true, but there is still something that's stopping me. Maybe it's because I have been in the middle with my own ethic and rules for a long time and so I'm not trusting so easily soon etching that comes from the external word.
Yeah, it's true. It's really different. I think we need to understand why we feel like that thinking about dedication. Or maybe just wait until we will feel ready. I will go on with Meditation too and see what will happen.
Thanks for sharing this with me, now I feel better. I was afraid I was the only one with this problem and do that it meant that maybe the way of Satanism was closed for me even if that's quite stupid. Our Father is there for everybody, but it's us who must find the way to open our heart to him.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "misza2" <misza2@... wrote:

Hail. Unfortunately I have no answer for Your problem, as I'm suffering from the same thing and haven't been able to deal with it (yet). In my case, it seems like the xtian crap runs really deep and I am experiencing an irrational fear regarding dedications as well. I mean, I think like I'm still wondering: xtians call Satan the The King or Prince of lies, thus everything may be just a lie. Not that they are the holy. Guess this was why, after actually stopping any xtian activities etc. in my youth, I never actually went anywhere else and just stayed in the middle. With my own beliefs and ethics. Still, it was more or less affected by xtian point of view.
There is a huge difference between knowing something intellectually, even understanding the concept itself and feeling about it. I, at the very least, despite all the coherent, intelligent and honest reasons, still cannot make myself to perform the dedication. I know one thing but feel differently about it. Intellect itself seems to be not enough. Maybe I'm simply not ready yet and it will come in time or maybe there's another reason, the one I don't seem to realise.
Anyway, I keep up with Power Meditations and hope it will help me with it. Maybe I just don't know/accept myself and that's why I'm not willing to take that step as it is really a very important, life changing one.

Hail Satan and all the True Gods!
Hail Gods of War!
/Mike

Hail Satan!!
Hail Morax!!

Hi!
Thanks,
Zena

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back