Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Need help

Hey I know what you mean I'm going through the same I got so mad I almost had a mental breakdown to the point I got a headache I think its probably because your new like me satan likes loyal people try building a astral temple and contacting him there I dont know if anything works please tell me I want to impress him maybe try the ritual in real life give it patience once you leave you cant come back I'm afraid I already left I'm hoping understand I'm so afraid

Hello everyone, after many months of reading information from this website. I did my dedication ritual 10 mins ago. But, I couldn't prick blood from my finger. I had to break my nail on my left hands index finger in order to get the blood. And talking about getting the blood on the dedication note/letter, my signature was more off just my blood damped on to the paper. It wasn't a lot of blood, but as much as I could get. I want to know if I did anything wrong in the ritual? Please reply, because nobody ever replies.

I believe that Satan speaks to me in something akin to an inner voice not a loud audible voice. I have had experiences similar to yours, however I have known he existed since I was a young kid and I belive he speaks very personally with me. Hopefully you can develop a similar relationship!

On ‎Monday‎, ‎September‎ ‎10‎, ‎2018‎ ‎12‎:‎22‎:‎10‎ ‎AM‎ ‎EDT, micheledavis1977@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Hello, My name is Michele. First of all I really enjoyed y'all's page. This is what I have been looking for. Every other page that I've clicked on was demeaning. I have Denounced God and Jesus. I am not ashame of Satan nor am I ashame of how I believe if someone starts with the whole Bible. I feel that you should respect others believes. So respect mine as well. Naturally I'm going to"hell" I just remove myself from all their brain washing bullshit. However I have many problems and I'm lost for words when it come to it. I will go outside at night, light candles and close my eyes and breathe. Then I speak to him and nothing. People drive by and I just keep doing what I attended to do. But nothing no energy no sign. I wrote a pact or contact. Sign my name in blood, outside with the candles and everything. Still nothing. I've done the same in many different places at my house. Different times of the day. I've been reading everything on line that wasn't bullshit. Still nothing.. Going to the library, they never have anything. However still nothing. I've been begging Satan to help me. Saying his, asking, begging and pleading for his help. Just nothing. I've begging him for a sign that he hears me. I've begged and cried for him to help me. I've begged and pleaded for him to push me aside. I feel like he is ignoring me for some reason and I don't know why. Following and Serving Satan is what I want to do. I choose serving Satan of my own free will. I've cried for maybe an hour. Cried so hard that I couldn't move for a while. I write Satan. Nothing. Really never anything. I've told him that I may not be doing things but I'm trying and I have good intentions. I've told Satan that I want to learn and grow, I want to start a blog when I know more so I can help others with knowing and serving Satan is for filling. I don't understand why Satan acts like I don't exist. I have act for a few things but they are needs. It's horrible important request. I'm about to lose everything. I have a child and I am scared. Horrible scared. Can you please help me understand why Satan is not even acknowledging me. I will leave my # also. 4704186861

Thank you so much
Michele

tonybhag94, yes, your dedication ritual was accepted. Few people get the dedication ritual perfect. Don't worry about it.
Hail Satan!
On Monday, September 10, 2018, 3:52:53 p.m. EDT, tonybhag94@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Hello everyone, after many months of reading information from this website. I did my dedication ritual 10 mins ago. But, I couldn't prick blood from my finger. I had to break my nail on my left hands index finger in order to get the blood. And talking about getting the blood on the dedication note/letter, my signature was more off just my blood damped on to the paper. It wasn't a lot of blood, but as much as I could get. I want to know if I did anything wrong in the ritual? Please reply, because nobody ever replies.

Michele, it was really unwise to leave your phone number. This is a group of over 20 000+ people. Not all are dedicated spiritual Satanists. Many seek a chance to harm, harass and mislead members given the change. We have infiltrators in the group.
I suggest you change your number ASAP.
Satan is NOT the Christian "god." He answers his followers. 
Many Christians pray and pray for 20+ years and get NOTHING. 
Perhaps there were signs in your life that you passed off as mere "coincidence"? These signs could have been from Satan.Also, depending on how open and receptive you are, Satan and/or your Guardian Demon(s) will contact you, through telepathic messages. Mind you, it's not always in words, but in inspiration, ideas, a "thought package" that contains everything the message they want to send to you, dreams, visions, etc.
Also, if you are not Jewish, then your dedication ritual was accepted. If you are, that is why he is ignoring you and you may have great misfortune in the near future.
If you are Gentile (a non-Jew) then all is going to be okay.

I suggest you do further studying of http://www.exposingchristianity.com 
Doing this will further deprogram whatever Christian programming. Study and start a meditation program.
Hail Satan!
On Monday, September 10, 2018, 3:52:33 p.m. EDT, hunterharris903@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Hey I know what you mean I'm going through the same I got so mad I almost had a mental breakdown to the point I got a headache I think its probably because your new like me satan likes loyal people try building a astral temple and contacting him there I dont know if anything works please tell me I want to impress him maybe try the ritual in real life give it patience once you leave you cant come back I'm afraid I already left I'm hoping understand I'm so afraid

Well I hope not. I had a really bad like horrible day because of the situation that I've been in. I just let lose on everything out of desperation and frustration. I have apologized MANY times over. I've been reading, researching, meditation, going out at night, burning candles and talking to him. I feel lost, like I belong nowhere. Being a Satanist is what I want to do. It's what be I believe. I'm going to try something new tonight. HAIL SATAN 
On Mon, Sep 10, 2018, 3:51 PM hunterharris903@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

SMH, my mind didn't even go there. I wasn't thinking about the people other Satanist that wasn't here for the right reasons to do anything harmful or blow my phone up. I guess I put it down 4 other followers that maybe live in the same state was following satanism for the right reasons. Moving on from the number fuck up. Not I'm not Jewish. I was told to you write a contract and put in there everything that I wanted and what I would give up and then sign it in blood and then I was done. I really think and believe now it was not done in the right way. I have look up and red absolutely everything on this website. So the ritual that was said that should be done is what I'm doing tonight. Thanks for replying to my email. I'm also going to check out the website that you suggested. If you have any other things that you feel that I should know then feel free to message and tell me. I want to know and to be able to grow. For me being a Satanist and following satanism is very important to me. I've been reading a lot of different websites. I've been weeding out the bullshit and concentrating on what feels right. Have a great day. 
Hail Satan

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Tue, Sep 11, 2018 at 1:13 AM, Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Michele, it was really unwise to leave your phone number. This is a group of over 20 000+ people. Not all are dedicated spiritual Satanists. Many seek a chance to harm, harass and mislead members given the change. We have infiltrators in the group.
I suggest you change your number ASAP.
Satan is NOT the Christian "god." He answers his followers. 
Many Christians pray and pray for 20+ years and get NOTHING. 
Perhaps there were signs in your life that you passed off as mere "coincidence"? These signs could have been from Satan.Also, depending on how open and receptive you are, Satan and/or your Guardian Demon(s) will contact you, through telepathic messages. Mind you, it's not always in words, but in inspiration, ideas, a "thought package" that contains everything the message they want to send to you, dreams, visions, etc.
Also, if you are not Jewish, then your dedication ritual was accepted. If you are, that is why he is ignoring you and you may have great misfortune in the near future.
If you are Gentile (a non-Jew) then all is going to be okay.

I suggest you do further studying of http://www.exposingchristianity.com 
Doing this will further deprogram whatever Christian programming. Study and start a meditation program.
Hail Satan! On Monday, September 10, 2018, 3:52:33 p.m. EDT, hunterharris903@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

If you did use your own blood I don't see anything really wrong with the ritural! Good Luck
On ‎Tuesday‎, ‎September‎ ‎11‎, ‎2018‎ ‎09‎:‎35‎:‎24‎ ‎AM‎ ‎EDT, Magus Immortalis magus..immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

tonybhag94, yes, your dedication ritual was accepted. Few people get the dedication ritual perfect. Don't worry about it.
Hail Satan!
On Monday, September 10, 2018, 3:52:53 p.m. EDT, tonybhag94@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Thanks for sharing your experiences, I know the problem, when I try to speak to Satan in private other entities always try to overtake me with their own ideas which are truly toxic to mine. All I can say is keep trying, if you want to speak to him he wants to speak to yoU!
On ‎Tuesday‎, ‎September‎ ‎11‎, ‎2018‎ ‎08‎:‎41‎:‎45‎ ‎AM‎ ‎EDT, Liz Cartwright l_cartwright@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

I believe that Satan speaks to me in something akin to an inner voice not a loud audible voice. I have had experiences similar to yours, however I have known he existed since I was a young kid and I belive he speaks very personally with me. Hopefully you can develop a similar relationship!

On ‎Monday‎, ‎September‎ ‎10‎, ‎2018‎ ‎12‎:‎22‎:‎10‎ ‎AM‎ ‎EDT, micheledavis1977@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Hello, My name is Michele. First of all I really enjoyed y'all's page. This is what I have been looking for. Every other page that I've clicked on was demeaning. I have Denounced God and Jesus. I am not ashame of Satan nor am I ashame of how I believe if someone starts with the whole Bible. I feel that you should respect others believes. So respect mine as well.. Naturally I'm going to"hell" I just remove myself from all their brain washing bullshit. However I have many problems and I'm lost for words when it come to it.. I will go outside at night, light candles and close my eyes and breathe. Then I speak to him and nothing. People drive by and I just keep doing what I attended to do. But nothing no energy no sign. I wrote a pact or contact.. Sign my name in blood, outside with the candles and everything. Still nothing. I've done the same in many different places at my house. Different times of the day. I've been reading everything on line that wasn't bullshit. Still nothing.. Going to the library, they never have anything.. However still nothing. I've been begging Satan to help me. Saying his, asking, begging and pleading for his help. Just nothing. I've begging him for a sign that he hears me. I've begged and cried for him to help me. I've begged and pleaded for him to push me aside. I feel like he is ignoring me for some reason and I don't know why. Following and Serving Satan is what I want to do. I choose serving Satan of my own free will. I've cried for maybe an hour. Cried so hard that I couldn't move for a while. I write Satan. Nothing. Really never anything. I've told him that I may not be doing things but I'm trying and I have good intentions. I've told Satan that I want to learn and grow, I want to start a blog when I know more so I can help others with knowing and serving Satan is for filling. I don't understand why Satan acts like I don't exist. I have act for a few things but they are needs. It's horrible important request. I'm about to lose everything. I have a child and I am scared. Horrible scared. Can you please help me understand why Satan is not even acknowledging me. I will leave my # also. 4704186861

Thank you so much
Michele

Now I can begin my meditations right? I've been feeling very happy about everything after it. Thanks for replying.
On Tuesday, September 11, 2018, 7:05:40 PM GMT+5:30, Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Hail Satan!

Hello everyone, after many months of reading information from this website. I did my dedication ritual 10 mins ago. But, I couldn't prick blood from my finger. I had to break my nail on my left hands index finger in order to get the blood.. And talking about getting the blood on the dedication note/letter, my signature was more off just my blood damped on to the paper. It wasn't a lot of blood, but as much as I could get. I want to know if I did anything wrong in the ritual? Please reply, because nobody ever replies.

Yes, do begin your meditations now. 

This is a good one by HP Hooded Cobra :
http://web.archive.org/web/201503302044 ... stries.pdf

Please be sure to bookmark it.
I wish you well with your meditations! Hail Satan!

On Tuesday, September 11, 2018, 9:55:54 p.m. EDT, Liz Cartwright l_cartwright@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

If you did use your own blood I don't see anything really wrong with the ritural! Good Luck
On ‎Tuesday‎, ‎September‎ ‎11‎, ‎2018‎ ‎09‎:‎35‎:‎24‎ ‎AM‎ ‎EDT, Magus Immortalis magus..immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Hail Satan!

Hey,   I am an indian. And am an actor & singer by profession. Am doing so much efforts from last 5 years to get success in the same. But still not getting any thing. I have all the skill which is needed in my profession .. so please do help me for the same. Todays date i have no money. But still doing efforts for the same. I need success and money both. Please tell me what to do. 
Regards Thanks

I'm extremely in need for a priest who is able to help me and have time and ability to hear Demons 100% clearly

For the one who will decide to help me you need to know it's not safe i cant granite your safety or mine

It's a secret matter and beyond normal
Please do not take this as a exaggeration or something silly
Thanks for ur time
Priestess Maxine if u read please respond

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back