Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Need help

LoriV

I have finally been able to perform my dedication ritual. Hail Satan! Now for my problems...

I am totally unable to do visualizations. Being raised in a very strict christian family and having a husband who is a devout protestant, my imagination has been stifled since a child (if I said I had an imaginary friend, I was whipped until I denounced the existance of said friend.) I was able to talk to spirits of those who have passed on but now it seems even they have given up on me since I haven't heard from any of them in quite a while.

I was raised, literally, as if in the stone age. No TV, radio was either country music or christian radio, didn't have my first date until I was 18 years old, and even then my brothers had to go with me...You get the picture. The men in my life were hand picked by my family and I was raised to ignore my own dreams and desires. It didn't matter what I wanted, it was what the men wanted and desired and I had to do what they said or wanted. Children were meant to be seen and not heard! So the story goes. My mother tried to help me, but being in the same boat as I, I am unable to fathom how she was able to do the things she did without getting caught. (She as you know was a 5th generation witch, and would have been literally burned at the stake if anyone found out)

So how do I go about getting rid of the blocks that have been ingrained since childhood? It seems, according to all I have read, that visualiztion is key when preforming rituals or chakra work or anything for that matter.

I know that visualiztion is key to talking to demons and spirits, as well as the will and desire. But if they all coincide with each other, then nothing I say or do will matter and the communication is lost. I've tried chakra work, but again, visualiztion is lost.

Also, are there specifics when calling or talking to demons? I am not in tune with my surroundings it seems, so if I did happen to call a demon I wouldn't be able to hear or feel them, whatever the case may be.

If there is anyone who can specifically help me, I would deeply appreciate it. Conversing by email would be best since I can go to the library to access my emails without my husband finding out. He has Pandora on the home computers so he can tract my usage at home.

I would deeply appreciate any help I can get as I am bound and determined to live my own life and need all the help I can get to become stronger and eventually get out from undwer the thumb of my christian home and upbringing.

Congrats on your dedication. Welcome to the family.   Please read www.exposingchristianity.com and the whole www.joyofsatan.org site.   Both will help you immensely, in removing the blockages and indoctrinations in your mind. Start a power meditation program, it will help to clean out the dross and blockages you have. Keep practicing, keeping doing your visualizations. You CAN do it, you just believe you CANNOT. You can do it. Believe you can. :)   Hail Satan!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, September 10, 2010 10:48:53 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Need help

I have finally been able to perform my dedication ritual. Hail Satan! Now for my problems...

I am totally unable to do visualizations. Being raised in a very strict christian family and having a husband who is a devout protestant, my imagination has been stifled since a child (if I said I had an imaginary friend, I was whipped until I denounced the existance of said friend.) I was able to talk to spirits of those who have passed on but now it seems even they have given up on me since I haven't heard from any of them in quite a while.

I was raised, literally, as if in the stone age. No TV, radio was either country music or christian radio, didn't have my first date until I was 18 years old, and even then my brothers had to go with me...You get the picture. The men in my life were hand picked by my family and I was raised to ignore my own dreams and desires. It didn't matter what I wanted, it was what the men wanted and desired and I had to do what they said or wanted. Children were meant to be seen and not heard! So the story goes. My mother tried to help me, but being in the same boat as I, I am unable to fathom how she was able to do the things she did without getting caught. (She as you know was a 5th generation witch, and would have been literally burned at the stake if anyone found out)

So how do I go about getting rid of the blocks that have been ingrained since childhood? It seems, according to all I have read, that visualiztion is key when preforming rituals or chakra work or anything for that matter.

I know that visualiztion is key to talking to demons and spirits, as well as the will and desire. But if they all coincide with each other, then nothing I say or do will matter and the communication is lost. I've tried chakra work, but again, visualiztion is lost.

Also, are there specifics when calling or talking to demons? I am not in tune with my surroundings it seems, so if I did happen to call a demon I wouldn't be able to hear or feel them, whatever the case may be.

If there is anyone who can specifically help me, I would deeply appreciate it. Conversing by email would be best since I can go to the library to access my emails without my husband finding out. He has Pandora on the home computers so he can tract my usage at home.

I would deeply appreciate any help I can get as I am bound and determined to live my own life and need all the help I can get to become stronger and eventually get out from undwer the thumb of my christian home and upbringing.

There is information on how to on JoS, from the main page you go to Satanic Rites and Celebrations. From there there is a link titled Satanic Rituals. Then you can choose what ritual you want to perform. Always bathe right before the ritual. Try to wear all black clean clothes. Remember, Beelzebub said that "darkness is light turned inside out" so if we wear black it just shows how brilliant we are on the inside. You don't need all the props they recommend, but the more you gather the better. I would at the very least draw the sigils of the 4 crowned princes of hell and the sigil(s) of the demons you will be contacting. Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "Joe" <palepawn1@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 05:38:14 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Need help
  How do I do a ritual and how I have to set it up?

I just started using an ouiji board i made and I am having great success and have learned some new things from the Gods and Godesses but tricksters keep interfering when I trying to contact someone, how do I keep tricksters off my board.

hey im acctually in the exact same boat right now my parents are hardcore xtians and they dont ever give me a moment to myself but when i have my own time i work as hard as i can to visualize and meditate but i cant seem to get any answer so if anyone could please help that would be great thanks.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

You either do a banishing ritual as is stated on JoS site, or, while consecrating the board, state, that only Satan, and al who are his, can gain access to this board (like with astral temple).   It´s great, that you have had a quick success with ouija, asince I still cannot get that to work...     -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ave Satanas!  Ave Demones Inferno!  
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, December 14, 2010 8:28:56 AM

I just started using an ouiji board i made and I am having great success and have learned some new things from the Gods and Godesses but tricksters keep interfering when I trying to contact someone, how do I keep tricksters off my board.

you could go to the park, and meditate or do rituals, even thought noone could do you stuff just because based on your religion, so that would be a good solution if i was you. just tell your parents your going to the park for awhile or tell them something like this....''Dad, im going to the park to play with_____, ima go to his house and were going to the park'' in realaty, your just going to the park to practice satanism and by urself.hide your ritual tools ect. like if u have a portfolio for ur laptop, tell them you going to use there wi-fi, but the portfolio is not going to have the laptop, just satanist stuff.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "confusedtopieces" <confusedtopieces@... wrote:

hey im acctually in the exact same boat right now my parents are hardcore xtians and they dont ever give me a moment to myself but when i have my own time i work as hard as i can to visualize and meditate but i cant seem to get any answer so if anyone could please help that would be great thanks.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Hello my brothers and sisters. One guy I know is in trouble. He's in the army at the moment and cannot stay there any more. He wants to get out of it very badly. He said to me that three more days and he`s gonna commit a suicide. He said that 2 people killed themselves and one man hanged himself. About 300 people is in psychiatric hospital. It's in Russia and in any army like that. This guy is a dedicated Satanist for one year but he hasn't start doing any meditations yet and he didn`t do anything for Satan yet. I know he needs help with this. He doesn't want to die. He has three days to get out. Otherwise he said that he will kill himself or some motherfucker and would go to jail. I know I have to do a ritual to Satanw with this. And I found on JoS site that I can send a thought form but I'm not sure if it will help. Can someone suggest what can I do to help him? Thanks a lot.

HAIL SATAN!

He is just going to have to take it. He just needs to accept the fact that he is a slave for the time being. I have military training too, it isn't bad if you just do as you are told and act "neutral". If it does not physically kill him, the training that is, he will be mentally much more resilient and tougher when he gets out of there. There is no easy way out of there.

I need some help here. I can not get my Ouija borad to work. I am new to Satanism and tries to find out if I have a guardian demon?? I have given my soul to father, so I have one right?? So if some can help it would be nice.
Sincerely
Vib

Greetings Family, I've been doing Detaching Unwanted People and entities for 2 days.Then i was okay then the person i tried to remove just gets into my mind(Reminded) and it hurts,It always somehow gets to me,Worm itself way in.After Detaching i Regenerate my aura and Programm my aura to repell that Person in everyway permanently.Still Little Success.Is there a more successful methods, meditations to do it? Can Elemental MAgick can be used to remove it? If yes what elements and what element Servitors should i create?I really Need this to be done for my own good at least.
Hail Enki!

Alright so I don't like asking for things for myself. Perhaps it is pride or maybe ego, ether way I don't but a situation has arisen where two people are fucking my mother an father out of what they have earned even going so far as to fire my father.

I simply can no longer let this slide so I need to know what ritual I need to do to which of our gods for justice. I don't have anything to offer so I know this will be selfish but too many are screwing over the Burkhard family as of late and that might not mean anything to my parents but it means something to me.

Accounts need to be balanced!

Firstly what are the colours of the shoulder temple and hip chakras because for example the shoulder chakras are sometimes shown on JOS as green sometimes they are shown as white and in the latest update it says visualise them bright white the same question goes for the temple and hip chakras.

Secondly is the base chakra at the tailbone or prenulem because its descibred as being in one or the other on JOS.

This is just a quick question, but is spiritual warfare necessary? I really don't mean to offend anyone with my question, I just want to know. Thanks.

HAIL SATAN!!

If someone loves Satan and they feel attracted to it, then yes. I cannot see how you can say you worship someone or love them if you don't help them wipe out their enemies. This is all personal. If someone chooses only to meditate, they just shouldn't expect Warrior honors and treatement as Warriors. Thats it.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Christopher" <pimpc216@... wrote:

This is just a quick question, but is spiritual warfare necessary? I really don't mean to offend anyone with my question, I just want to know. Thanks.

HAIL SATAN!!

Well said, Brother Cobra, as always! :D Was going to add something
here, but I don't think I need to. you put it quite nicely. Hail
Father Satan always! Hail Lord Andras! Hail lord Sorath, the one that
burns!

On 3/8/13, hoodedcobra666 <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:
If someone loves Satan and they feel attracted to it, then yes. I cannot see
how you can say you worship someone or love them if you don't help them wipe
out their enemies. This is all personal. If someone chooses only to
meditate, they just shouldn't expect Warrior honors and treatement as
Warriors. Thats it.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Christopher" <pimpc216@... wrote:

This is just a quick question, but is spiritual warfare necessary? I
really don't mean to offend anyone with my question, I just want to know.
Thanks.

HAIL SATAN!!

It is very necessary. Unles you are happy having jews n xians irritating you everyday. For me i do whatever it takes to fight for the Powers of Hell coz i love them. Hail Satan!

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Friday, March 8, 2013 8:19:46 PM GMT-0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Need help

If someone loves Satan and they feel attracted to it, then yes. I cannot see how you can say you worship someone or love them if you don't help them wipe out their enemies. This is all personal. If someone chooses only to meditate, they just shouldn't expect Warrior honors and treatement as Warriors Thats it.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!

HAIL SATAN!!

Good day my brothers and sisters in Satan

I need some help please.

I am doing my power meditations, but these last few week I feel so isolated.

Feel like I am the only person on planet earth. Buddies that use to chat with me on whats app, dont. Feel isolated from everybody.

Is this normal or am I just over reacting

thanks for advise brothers and sisters

Hail Satan
----------
Sent from my Nokia phone

------Original message------
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tuesday, October 8, 2013 3:11:28 PM GMT+0800
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: pain in solar plexus

Well,thanks for the answers.I have been controlling my sexual desire,I mean to say that I have been controlling myself from not doing masturbate and i got succeded in that. I controlled it more than a week. Last night i just let it go. Still i was confused,something was stopping me or it was just my mind,thoughts,whatever. 
So after masturbation,i felt so drained,like all of my power that i have obtained from doing meditations in these weeks were drained out. My personality changed into old one,I mean by doing meditations for weeks i had noticed a very change in my personality and that i lost after doin' the masturbation.
So back to solar plexus,it doesn't hurt anymore after that. Before mastrubation it was like some very much energy is tightly placed there in. So the pain is not there anymore. But also i feel powerless. 

I am doing a black magic workings against a good enemy of mine who wants me dead by all means for some reasons. I want to make him very ill so he can be busy treating himself and live me alone. I don't want to make mistaks on this workings so I need help. I'm starting when the moon is in virgo during waning moon and on the day of mars which is tuesday. Candle colore (gray, red and black) Runes (Thurisaz, Gabo, Isa, Hagalaz, Fehu) and I'm using his name as the sigil since I don't have his picture. If it's ok I'm starting next week tuewsday. Thanks for any corection. Hail Satan
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

Make sure that the moon is not void, and that your emotions are definite (do not have any doubts during the ritual, or else it could backfire at you).

Στις 2:30 π.μ. Δευτέρα, 28 Οκτωβρίου 2013, ο/η "x9tmare@..." <x9tmare@... έγραψε:
I am doing a black magic workings against a good enemy of mine who wants me dead by all means for some reasons. I want to make him very ill so he can be busy treating himself and live me alone. I don't want to make  mistaks on this workings so I need help.                                                                                                        I'm starting when the moon is in virgo during waning moon and on the day of mars which is tuesday. Candle colore (gray, red and black) Runes (Thurisaz, Gabo, Isa, Hagalaz, Fehu) and I'm using his name as the sigil since I don't have his picture. If it's ok I'm starting next week tuewsday.  Thanks for any corection.                  Hail Satan

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/

Thanks a lot but I alreay know those one. Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 21:23:08 +0000 (GMT)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] Need help
  Make sure that the moon is not void, and that your emotions are definite (do not have any doubts during the ritual, or else it could backfire at you).

Στις 2:30 π.μ. Δευτέρα, 28 Οκτωβρίου 2013, ο/η "x9tmare@..." <x9tmare@... έγραψε:
I am doing a black magic workings against a good enemy of mine who wants me dead by all means for some reasons. I want to make him very ill so he can be busy treating himself and live me alone. I don't want to make  mistaks on this workings so I need help.                                                                                                        I'm starting when the moon is in virgo during waning moon and on the day of mars which is tuesday. Candle colore (gray, red and black) Runes (Thurisaz, Gabo, Isa, Hagalaz, Fehu) and I'm using his name as the sigil since I don't have his picture. If it's ok I'm starting next week tuewsday.  Thanks for any corection.                  Hail Satan

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/

There is a Jew I know that goes by the name Elizabeth Terry Braddock. She has two daughters and four grandsons. Her two daughters names are Mischelle Nicole Khalil and the other is Melissa Janine White. Could you please request Beelzebub to kill them? And could you help me with casting? We need to bring these three down and their younglings. They're really sick in the head.

As far as I know it is normal to find visualization difficult until one reaches an advanced level. The basis of visualization is simply to imagine visuals; as your astral vision develops you will be able to see rather than just imagine. So, you need to fully open your 3rd eye and crown chakra. It will probably take at least a year for you to do this. I also suggest you affirm to yourself "I have excellent visualization skills" like 30 times a day for at least 40 days straight, in addition to consistent practise.
As for your mind blocks you should make a point of doing right-brained activities like art or music.

Well that's a bit.. Angry? 

Sent from my iPhone
On 8 Dec 2013, at 08:26, <bodhi.grim@... wrote:
  There is a Jew I know that goes by the name Elizabeth Terry Braddock. She has two daughters and four grandsons. Her two daughters names are Mischelle Nicole Khalil and the other is Melissa Janine White. Could you please request Beelzebub to kill them? And could you help me with casting? We need to bring these three down and their younglings. They're really sick in the head.

So I want to dedicate my soul to satan, but after I do that do i need to learn how to start meditating and if I do want happens if I dont? Im new to this and I dont know what to do? And if possible is there anyone that is in my area so they can help me out. 

Yes start meditating.  If you don't, you will not grow! What area?  Plus you can look up the"how to" at the Joy Of Satan home page.
Hail Satan
Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

Jessie Mata <jessiemata911@... wrote:

So I want to dedicate my soul to satan, but after I do that do i need to learn how to start meditating and if I do want happens if I dont? Im new to this and I dont know what to do? And if possible is there anyone that is in my area so they can help me out. 

The only thing you need to worry about at this point is Meditation. Start empowering your chakras.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... akras.html
 Once you get more powerful, visualization will come. Just work on chanting and focusing on your chakras. Also take control of your life! Are you a grown woman? Try to take control of your life. If you want to email me that is fine.  I do not know your situation. I just do not understand being a slave in your life.

Hi all I'm new 2 all this never been a god person I new I belong yer. this our god satan. But I need help. Where I stay in south africa there nobody want 2 cum out ad help me. it very under ground I find. So if anybody can point me right. Pls email bk tx. Mark aka lostsoul666
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

HI everyone im completely new to this but I want to accept this as my purpose. I have set my mind and I am willing to offer everything. I have meddled in energy before I can controle my energy in the basic as focusing it in certain areas of my body. But it feels like ive reached a blockade. I Dont want fame and I dont want money I want to stand among the Gods that is all. I need someone to show me the way. Please I ask this only I need someone that is expierienced and will allow me to learn under them untill I pass them. This is my goal thank you.

Welcome! Read and study Joy of Satan and Exposing Christianity    Also, once you have decided you want to join Satan's side and become a Spiritual Satanist, be sure to dedicate your soul to Him. The dedication ritual is on the JoS homepage. The dedication is important if we want to evolve through power meditation and reach physical and spiritual immortality (which is our birthright). We have Satan's protection through doing the dedication ritual.We stand with the Gods, and They with us, when we decide to meditate, evolve, have a relationship with Satan and our Guardian Demons, as well as do spiritual warfare. To legally and secretly fight against our enemies of Christianity, Islam and the Jews.Hail Satan!

On Saturday, May 30, 2015 12:06 AM, "immortal111777@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

HI everyone im completely new to this but I want to accept this as my purpose. I have set my mind and I am willing to offer everything. I have meddled in energy before I can controle my energy in the basic as focusing it in certain areas of my body. But it feels like ive reached a blockade. I Dont want fame and I dont want money I want to stand among the Gods that is all. I need someone to show me the way. Please I ask this only I need someone that is expierienced and will allow me to learn under them untill I pass them. This is my goal thank you.

There are no mediators in Satanism. We don't have ''mentors'' or anything like that because Satanism is about being self sufficient, this means self study. Also it is extremely dangerous to contact people outside the group as there are infiltrators here who would love to lead new Satanist down the wrong path. Read and study ALL of Joy of Satan if you have any questions after that just post them on this group.   

On Saturday, May 30, 2015 12:07 AM, "immortal111777@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I am a dedicated follower of lord enki and the gods of the duat..  but i am really starting to feel like im the only one, i no im not thats why I am back on the forums after all these years if their is anyone that lives in the bay area and would like to talk more let me no.. looking for sisters and brothers of the duat....Hail Enki..Hail Lilith  

Hi.im new to satanism andi have problem doing40days program because i live with a noisy family. So i shoud wait until2a.m to meditate at night and wake up7 in the morning to not to be diturbedI really need help plz help me
Sent from my LG tablet

I m scared that satan may give me developement in this  world but layer he md i may be sent to hell forever why these thrloughts r coming?
I read exposing islam site the muslims say these r not in quran and they r critics who say this . hw to removecthis misconception? Plzzzzzz help

The bible, the koran, the talmud, all these things are crap, filthy lies by the jooz, xtians, and pisslams. If you want
to know the truth, read the Joy of Satan website. I studied the worlds religions for years, so I know what she says
is the truth. Read it! Read it thoroughly.
Hail Satan!
--------------------------------------------
On Wed, 12/2/15, amitanshu bose boseamitanshu@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wednesday, December 2, 2015, 4:05 AM

I m scared that satan may give me
developement in this  world but layer he md i may be sent
to hell forever why these thrloughts r coming?

I read exposing islam site the muslims say these r not in
quran and they r critics who say this . hw to removecthis
misconception? Plzzzzzz help

#yiv6161061461 #yiv6161061461 --
#yiv6161061461ygrp-mkp {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
0;padding:0 10px;}

#yiv6161061461 #yiv6161061461ygrp-mkp hr {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#yiv6161061461 #yiv6161061461ygrp-mkp #yiv6161061461hd {
color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}

#yiv6161061461 #yiv6161061461ygrp-mkp #yiv6161061461ads {
margin-bottom:10px;}

#yiv6161061461 #yiv6161061461ygrp-mkp .yiv6161061461ad {
padding:0 0;}

#yiv6161061461 #yiv6161061461ygrp-mkp .yiv6161061461ad p {
margin:0;}

#yiv6161061461 #yiv6161061461ygrp-mkp .yiv6161061461ad a {
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
#yiv6161061461 #yiv6161061461ygrp-sponsor
#yiv6161061461ygrp-lc {
font-family:Arial;}

#yiv6161061461ygrp-lc #yiv6161061461hd {
margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#yiv6161061461ygrp-lc .yiv6161061461ad {
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#yiv6161061461 #yiv6161061461actions {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#yiv6161061461 #yiv6161061461activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv6161061461 #yiv6161061461activity span {
font-weight:700;}

#yiv6161061461 #yiv6161061461activity span:first-child {
text-transform:uppercase;}

#yiv6161061461 #yiv6161061461activity span a {
color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv6161061461 #yiv6161061461activity span span {
color:#ff7900;}

#yiv6161061461 #yiv6161061461activity span
.yiv6161061461underline {
text-decoration:underline;}

#yiv6161061461 .yiv6161061461attach {
clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}

#yiv6161061461 .yiv6161061461attach div a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv6161061461 .yiv6161061461attach img {
border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv6161061461 .yiv6161061461attach label {
display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#yiv6161061461 .yiv6161061461attach label a {

#yiv6161061461 blockquote {
margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#yiv6161061461 .yiv6161061461bold {
font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#yiv6161061461 .yiv6161061461bold a {

#yiv6161061461 dd.yiv6161061461last p a {
font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv6161061461 dd.yiv6161061461last p span {
margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv6161061461 dd.yiv6161061461last p
span.yiv6161061461yshortcuts {
margin-right:0;}

#yiv6161061461 div.yiv6161061461attach-table div div a {

#yiv6161061461 div.yiv6161061461attach-table {
width:400px;}

#yiv6161061461 div.yiv6161061461file-title a, #yiv6161061461
div.yiv6161061461file-title a:active, #yiv6161061461
div.yiv6161061461file-title a:hover, #yiv6161061461
div.yiv6161061461file-title a:visited {

#yiv6161061461 div.yiv6161061461photo-title a,
#yiv6161061461 div.yiv6161061461photo-title a:active,
#yiv6161061461 div.yiv6161061461photo-title a:hover,
#yiv6161061461 div.yiv6161061461photo-title a:visited {

#yiv6161061461 div#yiv6161061461ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv6161061461ygrp-msg p a span.yiv6161061461yshortcuts {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#yiv6161061461 .yiv6161061461green {
color:#628c2a;}

#yiv6161061461 .yiv6161061461MsoNormal {
margin:0 0 0 0;}

#yiv6161061461 o {
font-size:0;}

#yiv6161061461 #yiv6161061461photos div {
float:left;width:72px;}

#yiv6161061461 #yiv6161061461photos div div {
border:1px solid
#666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv6161061461 #yiv6161061461photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv6161061461 #yiv6161061461reco-category {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv6161061461 #yiv6161061461reco-desc {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv6161061461 .yiv6161061461replbq {
margin:4px;}

#yiv6161061461 #yiv6161061461ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {
margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv6161061461 #yiv6161061461ygrp-mlmsg {
font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}

#yiv6161061461 #yiv6161061461ygrp-mlmsg table {
font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#yiv6161061461 #yiv6161061461ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv6161061461 input, #yiv6161061461 textarea {
font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#yiv6161061461 #yiv6161061461ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv6161061461
code {
font:115% monospace;}

#yiv6161061461 #yiv6161061461ygrp-mlmsg * {
line-height:1.22em;}

#yiv6161061461 #yiv6161061461ygrp-mlmsg #yiv6161061461logo {
padding-bottom:10px;}

#yiv6161061461 #yiv6161061461ygrp-msg p a {
font-family:Verdana;}

#yiv6161061461 #yiv6161061461ygrp-msg
p#yiv6161061461attach-count span {
color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

#yiv6161061461 #yiv6161061461ygrp-reco
#yiv6161061461reco-head {
color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

#yiv6161061461 #yiv6161061461ygrp-reco {
margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

#yiv6161061461 #yiv6161061461ygrp-sponsor #yiv6161061461ov
li a {
font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

li {
font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

ul {
margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

#yiv6161061461 #yiv6161061461ygrp-text {
font-family:Georgia;}

#yiv6161061461 #yiv6161061461ygrp-text p {
margin:0 0 1em 0;}

#yiv6161061461 #yiv6161061461ygrp-text tt {
font-size:120%;}

#yiv6161061461 #yiv6161061461ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
border-right:none !important;
}
#yiv6161061461

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back