Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Need Help/Advice

Danyl

I was stopped by the police in July for trespassing in a public park and i had court today and i am now on probation for almost 2 years. I want it to go away. I cant handle being contolled by the system anymore as i had the worst childhood imaginable because of the system. the courts, the police, the psychiatrists, the doctors, the staff, the nurses, the therapists the social workers,the lies,the labels,etc. they all ruined my life. i dont know what to do. i feel like i am going crazy. I had enough power to stay out of jail and the gods helped with that. but now i cant even live with the fact that i have to deal with these people anymore. i mean i cant deal with probation and if they violate me i may go to jail so what to do????
i just am so angered and lost and emotional and i need spiritual help. i have asked for it but my true ss brothers have yet to try to help me. so please help.
thanks
Z

First of all KNOW that you are free no matter what. This fake false system is nothing and we as satanists are way powerful than the system. Have faith in your self and actions. I know it sucks but for now we must endure. If it is sickening you so badly then do a 40 day working(you may have to do this more than once) to frree yoursefl! Actually the moon is in aquarius so that reperesents freedom and breaking away from restrictive situations. So start it tomorrow during hourse of sun, jupiter or mercury. The runes Urus or Sowilo are great. You can do this. Or you can program and breathe in energy into your aura many times to help you with the situation. Like I said have faith in your power.

------------------------------
On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 3:42 PM EDT Danyl wrote:

I was stopped by the police in July for trespassing in a public park and i had court today and i am now on probation for almost 2 years. I want it to go away. I cant handle being contolled by the system anymore as i had the worst childhood imaginable because of the system. the courts, the police, the psychiatrists, the doctors, the staff, the nurses, the therapists the social workers,the lies,the labels,etc. they all ruined my life. i dont know what to do. i feel like i am going crazy. I had enough power to stay out of jail and the gods helped with that. but now i cant even live with the fact that i have to deal with these people anymore. i mean i cant deal with probation and if they violate me i may go to jail so what to do????
i just am so angered and lost and emotional and i need spiritual help. i have asked for it but my true ss brothers have yet to try to help me. so please help.
thanks
Z

<td val[/IMG]Not sure how to help except to say that life can be quite challenging and we all have our own shit to deal with.But if you are a dedicated SS then you have power at your hands.Just do a working or vibrate the Runes that will help you change your life.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Need Help/Advice
Sent: Mon, Oct 22, 2012 7:42:12 PM

<td val[/IMG]   I was stopped by the police in July for trespassing in a public park and i had court today and i am now on probation for almost 2 years. I want it to go away. I cant handle being contolled by the system anymore as i had the worst childhood imaginable because of the system. the courts, the police, the psychiatrists, the doctors, the staff, the nurses, the therapists the social workers,the lies,the labels,etc. they all ruined my life. i dont know what to do. i feel like i am going crazy. I had enough power to stay out of jail and the gods helped with that. but now i cant even live with the fact that i have to deal with these people anymore. i mean i cant deal with probation and if they violate me i may go to jail so what to do????
thanks
Z

[/TD]

I understand you feel out of control of your situation,aka that there controlling you. First and foremost relax take some deep cleansing breaths. Secondly I would continue my meditations etc but perhaps do everything on the astral plain for now, and just pretend to do as they wish. Basically what Im saying is play along with them for now to keep yourself out of jail. Father understands we do what we have to at times.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Danyl" <danyl.eder@... wrote:

thanks
Z

Don't worry, just make sure that you PRETEND to be doing what they want you do to. Simply appear to be a harmless normal person, no need to get yourself in jail. Remember that you aren't going to be able to do anything from behind bars. Father understands that in the current system we often have to hide who we are to avoid problems.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Danyl" <danyl.eder@... wrote:

thanks
Z

Try to tune out.. of everything. Focus on meditating, void meditations or something you enjoy. Pick something you like doing and tune everything else out :)
On Oct 22, 2012 4:22 PM, "Danyl" <danyl.eder@... wrote:
thanks
Z

LOL.....Been there done that...Been young once...know how you feel...First of all quit saying "you can't."  The system is something we all have to deal with whether we stay out of trouble or not.  First, know who you are and what you have. #2...know that you are stronger than your circumstances..#3...find something that you are good at...art, music, poetry...whatever...surround youself with that..stop bringing attention to yourself..mostly our attitude brings most of our situations to us...good or bad, be behind the scenes...
learn to be a people watcher. Th[/IMG]</var> From: Monica Mauseth <mohawkedmanson@...
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2012 6:55 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Need Help/Advice
  Try to tune out.. of everything. Focus on meditating, void meditations or something you enjoy. Pick something you like doing and tune everything else out :)
On Oct 22, 2012 4:22 PM, "Danyl" <danyl.eder@... wrote:
thanks
Z

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back