Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Necronomicon?

hoodedcobra666

This is so powerful. I am not kidding. Satan is the Greatest and I love HIM for guiding me to understand much of the Necronomicon as this is very valuable! Its full of allegories as it has been said a million times. While it claims to be 'against' the Serpent, its actually all about the Serpent Kundalini, but most probably to avoid the destruction of the book it claims the exact opposite. Thats how it would survive in the Future as I believe Satan knew it would survive even to today that way. I try to study it and its very nice. Amon-Ra [Marduk] Is my Guardian and I feel so nice about it. These names are all Powers corresponding to Marduk. Marduk is very powerful, moreso than most know.

"The Gods forget. They are distant. They must be reminded. If they are not watchful, if the
gatekeepers do not watch the gates, if the gates are not kept always locked, bolted and
barred, then the One who is always ready, the Guardian of the Other side, IAK
SAKKAK, will enter and bring with him the hordes of the armies of the Ancient Ones,
IAK KINGU, IAK AZAG, IAK AZABUA, IAK HUWAWA, ISHNIGGARAB, IAK
XASTUR, and IAK KUTULU, the Dog Gods and the Dragon Gods, and the Sea
Monsters, and the Gods of the Deep."

The Gods being the chakras, they must be REMINDED. That means meditation. The gatekeepers are us actually and the Gates [Pathaways of energy] must be kept OPEN. As long as we meditate and keep our selves pure we will never face the 'hordes', Or Mad arab here mentions the cleansing process that takes place? The Necronomicon seems kinda messed, but messed up in a distinct order for us to understand. As for instance in this paragraph it goes against the 'Dragon Gods'. These are Positive. While the 'sea monsters' are actually the dross of the subconscious. Now what this IAK means, I will have to find out as it probably relates somewhere.

I am so amazed and,
HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Thanks for the post brother you have inspired me to delve more into it myself.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

I discovered this last december. The "7 Gates" being the 7 chakras, yet it goes to 9, the other 2 being the Lunar and Solar chakras above our physical bodies. I also noticed some of the vibrations coincide with the vibrations to open the chakras (may be every one of them match, I don't have it at hand as I am traveling). I'm glad you "read between the lines" so to speak as I did.
Another book I was looking at was the Satanic Bible by Anton Lavey, but was instructed to only use it for the Enochian Keys and not waste my time on anything else, though I have met some people that argue that you can get some useful info out of it if you don't take it at face value.
HAIL SATAN!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 19:02:57
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] Necronomicon?

This is so powerful. I am not kidding. Satan is the Greatest and I love HIM for guiding me to understand much of the Necronomicon as this is very valuable! Its full of allegories as it has been said a million times. While it claims to be 'against' the Serpent, its actually all about the Serpent Kundalini, but most probably to avoid the destruction of the book it claims the exact opposite. Thats how it would survive in the Future as I believe Satan knew it would survive even to today that way. I try to study it and its very nice. Amon-Ra [Marduk] Is my Guardian and I feel so nice about it. These names are all Powers corresponding to Marduk. Marduk is very powerful, moreso than most know.

"The Gods forget. They are distant. They must be reminded. If they are not watchful, if the
gatekeepers do not watch the gates, if the gates are not kept always locked, bolted and
SAKKAK, will enter and bring with him the hordes of the armies of the Ancient Ones,

The Gods being the chakras, they must be REMINDED. That means meditation. The gatekeepers are us actually and the Gates [Pathaways of energy] must be kept OPEN. As long as we meditate and keep our selves pure we will never face the 'hordes', Or Mad arab here mentions the cleansing process that takes place? The Necronomicon seems kinda messed, but messed up in a distinct order for us to understand. As for instance in this paragraph it goes against the 'Dragon Gods'. These are Positive. While the 'sea monsters' are actually the dross of the subconscious. Now what this IAK means, I will have to find out as it probably relates somewhere.

I am so amazed and,
HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], xxmissylalaxx@... wrote:
I discovered this last december. The "7 Gates" being the 7 chakras, yet it goes to 9, the other 2 being the Lunar and Solar chakras above our physical bodies. I also noticed some of the vibrations coincide with the vibrations to open the chakras (may be every one of them match, I don't have it at hand as I am traveling). I'm glad you "read between the lines" so to speak as I did.
Another book I was looking at was the Satanic Bible by Anton Lavey, but was instructed to only use it for the Enochian Keys and not waste my time on anything else, though I have met some people that argue that you can get some useful info out of it if you don't take it at face value.
HAIL SATAN!

I am so amazed and,
HAIL SATAN!!!!!

LaVey's keys are not good. They are corrupted.

Here are the True Satanic keys: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... hian1.html

Keys are wrong in there H P Maxine reworked them.They were blashemes to the Gods in the Satanic Bible but other then that is a great book.Its how I came to Satan 2 years ago.He did a great thing for Satan.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

..Hail Satan!! The Enochian Keys in Satanic Bible as per anton levay are not right, do not use the ones there. Left as is, they are extremely blasphemous to Satan and they are nothing more than praises to jehova and insulting blasphemies to Lord Satan.
These 19 calls are intended to bring upon the Apocalypse/Armageddon and ensure the victory of the yaweh/jehova aliens and their ilk.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html
Don't use the keys of Anton Levay, please.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], xxmissylalaxx@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

I am so amazed and,
HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Thanks for this information.
HAIL SATAN!!!!!
Lilith MacLeod 3--

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:

..Hail Satan!! The Enochian Keys in Satanic Bible as per anton levay are not right, do not use the ones there. Left as is, they are extremely blasphemous to Satan and they are nothing more than praises to jehova and insulting blasphemies to Lord Satan.
These 19 calls are intended to bring upon the Apocalypse/Armageddon and ensure the victory of the yaweh/jehova aliens and their ilk.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html
Don't use the keys of Anton Levay, please.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], xxmissylalaxx@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

I am so amazed and,
HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back