Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

NECRONOMICAN

alex_guzman24

(bunpuppet) I decided to create a whole new post since this is already a new topic. I am very surprised that this book has been in the files all this time. I swear it has come up so many times around me. Its as if i was supposed to find this book. Now that i found it and read it i would like to know if this book is real. Considering the author still has that christian brainwashing of lucifer and the heavens.

So whats the deal with the necronomican book? is it real? my opinion is that those seals are sigils of powerful spirits that are not with satan but neither are they against him. However there seems to be a lot of flaws such as -

"36.The Thirty-Sixth Name is LUGALABDUBUR.
Destroyer of the Gods of TIAMAT. Vanquisher of Her Hordes. Chained
KUTULU to the Abyss. Fought AZAG-THOTH with skill. A great Degender and
a great Attacker. His Word is AGNIBAAL"

Fought "azag-thoth" ? There seems to be some kind of connection between these spirits and satan....

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... micon.html

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alex_guzman24" <alex_guzman24@... wrote:

(bunpuppet) I decided to create a whole new post since this is already a new topic. I am very surprised that this book has been in the files all this time. I swear it has come up so many times around me. Its as if i was supposed to find this book. Now that i found it and read it i would like to know if this book is real. Considering the author still has that christian brainwashing of lucifer and the heavens.

So whats the deal with the necronomican book? is it real? my opinion is that those seals are sigils of powerful spirits that are not with satan but neither are they against him. However there seems to be a lot of flaws such as -

Fought "azag-thoth" ? There seems to be some kind of connection between these spirits and satan....

Wow im dissapointed in myself for not finding that in the jos. So those spirits are actually runes so to say (words of power) She mentions it would work if vibrated correctly. Then is that book in the jos files legit? since the book has been corrupted?

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2013 7:43 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: NECRONOMICAN

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... micon.html

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "alex_guzman24" <alex_guzman24@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back