Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Necromancy

Lerdavian

I'm just curious about necromancy, is it worth considering as something to delve deeper into. Most of the things that I've come across concerning it are filled with xtian crap and fears. I'm curious and if anybody knew more.... I am aware that most human spirits are nagging about their death and yada yada yada, but what about other spirits of other creatures...
-does anyone know or have an answer o_O

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lerdavian" <lerdavian@... wrote:
I'm just curious about necromancy, is it worth considering as something to delve deeper into. Most of the things that I've come across concerning it are filled with xtian crap and fears. I'm curious and if anybody knew more.... I am aware that most human spirits are nagging about their death and yada yada yada, but what about other spirits of other creatures...
I have actually wanted to learn more about Necromancy myself. It intrigues me. I am sorry I can't help you, because I myself don't know much.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "servantovasmodeus" <servantovasmodeus@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lerdavian" <lerdavian@ wrote:

I have actually wanted to learn more about Necromancy myself. It intrigues me. I am sorry I can't help you, because I myself don't know much.
Mainly Xtian crap about necromancy is that of making zombies...
which is from vodoo...

<td val[/IMG]Necromancy is real it does work diving deeper into can prove to be difficult most texts you find on it now has been tampered with but if you do mess with the serious necromancy like not talking with spirits but spirit travel and all that jazz you best be carefull because that shit is dangerous and that is not any christian bullshit either   -Hail Enki!

--- On Mon, 7/20/09, servantovasmodeus <servantovasmodeus@... wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: Necromancy
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, July 20, 2009, 12:09 PM

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "lerdavian" <lerdavian@... wrote:

I'm just curious about necromancy, is it worth considering as something to delve deeper into. Most of the things that I've come across concerning it are filled with xtian crap and fears. I'm curious and if anybody knew more....  I am aware that most human spirits are nagging about their death and yada yada yada, but what about other spirits of other creatures...

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Teens4Satan/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Teens4Satan/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    mailto:[[email protected]][email protected][/email]
    mailto:[[email protected]][email protected][/email]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [[email protected]][email protected][/email]

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back