Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Nature

gsport150

I'm not really sure how to put what I'm trying to ask...but I'll try my best.

Okay, I come from a STRONG Christian family but I myself have a Neo-pagan background. I followed those paths because I have a very strong connection with nature. But, I guess this is good at this point, those paths didn't satisfy my spiritual needs. So, I found SS. I'm dedicated and am working with meditations, yoga, etc... I guess what I'm trying to ask is something concerning a Spiritual Satanist's connection with nature. Do we share the common belief with those religions that nature has her own spirits such as the fae? Do we hold nature as sacred and symbolic? Are there rituals or anything of that nature as there are in those other paths that we can do to connect with/show respect to mother nature? And also, is it okay to actually say "Mother Nature" and to view nature as feminine?

If I've left anything out. I apologize. If there is anything else anyone wants to add other than the answers to the questions, please do.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL THE FOUR CROWNED PRINCES OF HELL!
HAIL THE TRUE GODS OF OLD!

Nature is sacred and we respect it, but we don't have this extreme and unnecessary hype that wiccans have.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gsport150" <gsport150@... wrote:

Okay, I come from a STRONG Christian family but I myself have a Neo-pagan background. I followed those paths because I have a very strong connection with nature. But, I guess this is good at this point, those paths didn't satisfy my spiritual needs. So, I found SS. I'm dedicated and am working with meditations, yoga, etc... I guess what I'm trying to ask is something concerning a Spiritual Satanist's connection with nature. Do we share the common belief with those religions that nature has her own spirits such as the fae? Do we hold nature as sacred and symbolic? Are there rituals or anything of that nature as there are in those other paths that we can do to connect with/show respect to mother nature? And also, is it okay to actually say "Mother Nature" and to view nature as feminine?

If I've left anything out. I apologize. If there is anything else anyone wants to add other than the answers to the questions, please do.

HAIL SATAN!

Neo-Paganism is simply xianized and corrupted Paganism. They fail to see past the allegories of our Gods' stories (Pagan Gods were always real beings and not forces of nature in ancient Pagan religions, the idea that the Pagan Gods were forces of nature didn't arise until the 19th century) and what they really represent. Real Paganism was enlightenment-based, not nature-based. Their main point was about empowering their souls and reaching Godhood.

Of course we do respect nature and do consider it sacred and we never try to harm it, but we don't really worship it like wiccans do, this is just pointless.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gsport150" <gsport150@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Great explanation as always.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2012 1:50 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Nature

Neo-Paganism is simply xianized and corrupted Paganism. They fail to see past the allegories of our Gods' stories (Pagan Gods were always real beings and not forces of nature in ancient Pagan religions, the idea that the Pagan Gods were forces of nature didn't arise until the 19th century) and what they really represent. Real Paganism was enlightenment-based, not nature-based. Their main point was about empowering their souls and reaching Godhood.

Of course we do respect nature and do consider it sacred and we never try to harm it, but we don't really worship it like wiccans do, this is just pointless.

HAIL SATAN!

Indeed. Thank you very much!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Great explanation as always.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Monday, September 10, 2012 1:50 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Nature

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gsport150" <gsport150@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back