Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My trust

derrickk38

I trust Satan to change my life and to give me everything I need from him. I was a Christian before but i fide out more lies and more crooks. I don't want to be the same today, I want more power, more intelligence and wisdom, more success and more finance. Satan is our God
Envoyé par mon BlackBerry Wireless Handheld

Do not think or assume that Satan will change your life or give you what you want. He will help you, not do everything for you. You have to change your life and get what you need. It's not his job to do it for you. You are suppose to work hard and do daily power meditations, not sit around and make Satan do everything for you.

Yes, Father Satan is not a being who can be summoned at your request to do your bidding, nor are His Demons. Father Satan/Enki is our Creator and as such deserves our utmost respect. Hail Satan!

I am with you my friend. I was a Christian too and kept from the knowledge of the power we can attain thru our true father, Satan. I am very excited about this! Life has changed for the better forever!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back