Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

my throat vibrated

Jay Wazny

Helllo my name is jay i have been on a constant meditation.program of opening my chakras and one night about a week ago my throat vibrated my whole throat and also i keep feeling like something is trying to push through my body first it started in my base chakra on my right side then myleft side on my sacral then my center of my chest and now my throat vibrated the pain switched sides each time climbing my body plus i have been having depression all of a sudden. I read in one of the posts in the groups that some of these symptoms were signs of my kundalini rising i have formed an energy ball for my serpent to feed on about a month ago should i keep at this? I have been working on all my minor chakras as well and have been doing certain meditations that demons have shown me that are on the jos site. Also im doing a sun square right now and im about half way through.

I would appreciate your feedback as im sure your more knowledgable in these matters

Are you following the guidelines on the JoS for opening your chakras? To me, and forgive me if I'm mistaken, it sounds like you're opening multiple ones at the same time. You need to make sure one is open before you move to the next one. Sounds like you have quite a bit going on right now. I've never experienced anything like that with my throat and I've recently started opening it. 

Hail Satan!
On May 22, 2013, at 1:42 AM, Jay Wazny <jwazny@... wrote:

Helllo my name is jay i have been on a constant meditation.program of opening my chakras and one night about a week ago my throat vibrated my whole throat and also i keep feeling like something is trying to push through my body first it started in my base chakra on my right side then myleft side on my sacral then my center of my chest and now my throat vibrated the pain switched sides each time climbing my body plus i have been having depression all of a sudden. I read in one of the posts in the groups that some of these symptoms were signs of my kundalini rising i have formed an energy ball for my serpent to feed on about a month ago should i keep at this? I have been working on all my minor chakras as well and have been doing certain meditations that demons have shown me that are on the jos site. Also im doing a sun square right now and im about half way through.

I would appreciate your feedback as im sure your more knowledgable in these matters

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back