Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My Testimonial Regarding LILITH

maiandria

3 years after my dedication to Father Satan, finally I had a chance to encounter Goddess Lilith. On the JoS site I read that Lilith can't be summoned and to communicate with her, it is up to her choice. She will contact you first.

I was dealing with a personal problem that is related to female strength, I really need a role model, support and some bold advice, also guidance. As I am away from family, and sometimes being completely on your own can be overwhelming at times.

Goddess Lilith helped me recover my inner strength again. It was a bold, awesome experience. She's beautiful yet powerful, I can confidently say that LILITH is the epitome of female strength. She is so unique and very inspiring. I am so lucky to have a chance to meet her and communicate with her. I know,from that moment on, my life will never be the same again. Thank you Lilith, for the guidance and your friendship, I really appreciate it.

I always remember the day I found this site and all the knowledge. Thanks to JoS and HP Maxine, for the knowledge that bring me back to MY REAL GOD, FATHER SATAN, and opening a door of friendship and guidance with the Ancient Gods.

To all my brothers and sisters in Satan, especially the new ones, PLEASE DON'T LOSE HOPE! Stay strong, keep motivating yourself, keep studying and practicing magic. There are times when you have to be patient. Some people meet the Gods fast, but for some others it may take longer time. So keep working on yourself, you will never regret it!

Hail FATHER SATAN and the Ancient Gods! The time will come soon, when ENKI takes back everything that is stolen from HIM!!!!!
Hell's blessings to you all,

Maiandria

Wow! Thank you for posting that beautiful testimonial !!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "maiandria" <maiandria@... wrote:

3 years after my dedication to Father Satan, finally I had a chance to encounter Goddess Lilith. On the JoS site I read that Lilith can't be summoned and to communicate with her, it is up to her choice. She will contact you first.

I was dealing with a personal problem that is related to female strength, I really need a role model, support and some bold advice, also guidance. As I am away from family, and sometimes being completely on your own can be overwhelming at times.

Goddess Lilith helped me recover my inner strength again. It was a bold, awesome experience. She's beautiful yet powerful, I can confidently say that LILITH is the epitome of female strength. She is so unique and very inspiring. I am so lucky to have a chance to meet her and communicate with her. I know,from that moment on, my life will never be the same again. Thank you Lilith, for the guidance and your friendship, I really appreciate it.

I always remember the day I found this site and all the knowledge. Thanks to JoS and HP Maxine, for the knowledge that bring me back to MY REAL GOD, FATHER SATAN, and opening a door of friendship and guidance with the Ancient Gods.

To all my brothers and sisters in Satan, especially the new ones, PLEASE DON'T LOSE HOPE! Stay strong, keep motivating yourself, keep studying and practicing magic. There are times when you have to be patient. Some people meet the Gods fast, but for some others it may take longer time. So keep working on yourself, you will never regret it!

Hail FATHER SATAN and the Ancient Gods! The time will come soon, when ENKI takes back everything that is stolen from HIM!!!!!

Maiandria

I second Jaguarcat's words. That is so awesome! Hail Satan and the
Gods of Hell!

On 9/22/09, chalchiuhnenetzin <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:
Wow! Thank you for posting that beautiful testimonial !!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "maiandria" <maiandria@... wrote:

3 years after my dedication to Father Satan, finally I had a chance to
encounter Goddess Lilith. On the JoS site I read that Lilith can't be
summoned and to communicate with her, it is up to her choice. She will
contact you first.

I was dealing with a personal problem that is related to female strength,
I really need a role model, support and some bold advice, also guidance.
As I am away from family, and sometimes being completely on your own can
be overwhelming at times.

Goddess Lilith helped me recover my inner strength again. It was a bold,
awesome experience. She's beautiful yet powerful, I can confidently say
that LILITH is the epitome of female strength. She is so unique and very
inspiring. I am so lucky to have a chance to meet her and communicate with
her. I know,from that moment on, my life will never be the same again.
Thank you Lilith, for the guidance and your friendship, I really
appreciate it.

I always remember the day I found this site and all the knowledge. Thanks
to JoS and HP Maxine, for the knowledge that bring me back to MY REAL GOD,
FATHER SATAN, and opening a door of friendship and guidance with the
Ancient Gods.

To all my brothers and sisters in Satan, especially the new ones, PLEASE
DON'T LOSE HOPE! Stay strong, keep motivating yourself, keep studying and
practicing magic. There are times when you have to be patient. Some people
meet the Gods fast, but for some others it may take longer time. So keep
working on yourself, you will never regret it!

Hail FATHER SATAN and the Ancient Gods! The time will come soon, when ENKI
takes back everything that is stolen from HIM!!!!!

Maiandria

Lilith is truly one of the greatest beings I have ever come into contact with. Only those who are lucky enough to have been approached by her can really understand how great she really is.

I'm wondering though, just out of curiosity how many people have had an experience similar to my own with Lilith. When I first met her, she seemed "dark." That is, to say, she came across as angry (not at me, just in general), had little patience for failure, somewhat distant and strict. But through working with her, she is one of the warmest, most supportive people I know (whether human or spirit.) I almost thought there may have been two different beings, but she assured me that it had always been her. So just a heads up, she can be a bit hard on new people...but she only does this to try and whip people into shape. At least that was my experience, different methods work with different people.

-Dominic Wolfhear
HAIL SATAN/HAIL LILITH

Maiandria

This is a very inspiring testimony considering I am, perhaps, often questioning whether I want to sit down and meditate longer than I really want to.
So thank you for your testimony for it inspires to look foward to meeting a demon one of these days and establishing a friendship myself with one. :p
HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dominic Wolfheart" <shadowprometheus666@... wrote:

Lilith is truly one of the greatest beings I have ever come into contact with. Only those who are lucky enough to have been approached by her can really understand how great she really is.

I'm wondering though, just out of curiosity how many people have had an experience similar to my own with Lilith. When I first met her, she seemed "dark." That is, to say, she came across as angry (not at me, just in general), had little patience for failure, somewhat distant and strict. But through working with her, she is one of the warmest, most supportive people I know (whether human or spirit.) I almost thought there may have been two different beings, but she assured me that it had always been her. So just a heads up, she can be a bit hard on new people...but she only does this to try and whip people into shape. At least that was my experience, different methods work with different people.

-Dominic Wolfhear
HAIL SATAN/HAIL LILITH

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "maiandria" <maiandria@ wrote:

Maiandria

That was a beautiful testimonial. thank you very much for sharing it with everyone, I really really enjoyed reading it.

-Hail Father, Lord Satan!

Maiandria

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Congrats sister!
Inspiring to read =)

Hail Satan !

"maiandria" <maiandria@... wrote:

Maiandria

I admire how you speak so greatly of her and how she appeared to her. It's actually kinda cool, because after I read your testimonial I felt a very calming energy take over me as if it was Lilith herself. She has glorious energy and I've always respected her and have wanted to meet her so it's cool that you actually did meet her. Her purpose is a fascinating one and I'm all for it so I understand if she chooses to go to only those that are worthy. Every Satanist probably desires to meet her in one instance or another. She's basically like the forbidden fruit. It's wonderful though. She's fantastic. Another being that I've felt is Persephone. She's fantastic and very sexual in my opinion. Maybe that was just my experience, but she's great. Anyway, congrats on that!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "SLADE_666" <slade89666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Congrats sister!
Inspiring to read =)

Hail Satan !

"maiandria" <maiandria@ wrote:

Maiandria

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back