Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

my salvation

blackkat_411

Hail Father Satan!! tonight during a ritual, Father told me to post this part of my story. right before i came to Father, i was at the point in my life where days at a time i wouldn't get up out of bed and just lay there wishing to die. i was drinking and doing drugs to the point where i didn't want to leave the house, except to get more booze and drugs. Since i have found Satan, i am so happy, get up and the first thing in the a.m. i meditate to start my day, i am off the shit and clean and working on my meditations every day! With deepest gratitude to Father Satan, Lady Astaroth, and my GD!!

<td val[/IMG]Way to go! I have been clean and sober for over 15 years now.Its been my experience that life gets better and better the longer you stay that way.
Hail Satan!

--- On Tue, 8/31/10, blackkat_411 <egret23@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] my salvation
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, August 31, 2010, 1:09 AM

Hail Father Satan!! tonight during a ritual, Father told me to post this part of my story. right before i came to Father, i was at the point in my life where days at a time i wouldn't get up out of bed and just lay there wishing to die. i was drinking and doing drugs to the point where i didn't want to leave the house, except to get more booze and drugs. Since i have found Satan, i am so happy, get up and the first thing in the a.m. i meditate to start my day, i am off the shit and clean and working on my meditations every day! With deepest gratitude to Father Satan, Lady Astaroth, and my GD!!
[/TD]

That is excellent! Good for you! And thanks for sharing that very personal information because it can be so encouraging to others who are fighting the same battles with drugs and booze.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:

what sort of meditation did you do?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]That is absoulutely amazing! I hope others can learn from your example.   HAIL SATAN! HAIL BALAM!  

--- On Tue, 8/31/10, chalchiuhnenetzin <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: my salvation
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, August 31, 2010, 11:55 PM

That is excellent! Good for you! And thanks for sharing that very personal information because it can be so encouraging to others who are fighting the same battles with drugs and booze.

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Good to hear that. I'm very happy for you. Father Satan is Amazing isn't He. Thank you for posting because like the previous poster(chalchiuhnenetzin) said it can be encouraging to those who are currently stuck in the place you used to be. And it also further goes to show how wonderful Father Satan really is.
VIVA SATANUSAVE MELEK TA'US

[/TD]

..I started with the basics and work my way to whatever i can find on Jos, also you can meditate to Buer, demon of helping with alchol,and i did ritual to Father for help. Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "justinnaidoo2000" <justinnaidoo2000@... wrote:

what sort of meditation did you do?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back