Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My Routine + some questions

Aaron Fleming

So everyday I doing this: alternate nostril breathing, cleaning the aura, aura of protection, working on a chakra specific for the day, working on the third eye, hatha yoga and kundalini yoga in this order. So what do you think? I am thinking about starting to open the front and back extensions ( The Watchtowers ). Also when should I start using the sanskrit words of power? I used them this week and didn't feel "too much stimulated" my head only felt weird a few days after working on the 6th chakra. Right now all I want is to become fully open to the astral, so anything to add to help me achieve this ?

I recommend starting your session with cleaning your aura. Then doing Hatha Yoga, as this opens the body and is an excellent warm up / primer. Then Alternate Nostril Breathing (balancing and calming), then Kundalini Yoga will get you buzzing with energy. Also, it is not much good working only one Chakra per day. Empower all of them, every day. To add power, you work for example the Solar666 Chakra in the Hour of THe Sun on Sundays. This is best done as an extra boost while empowering all of your Chakras every day.
IF you wanna open your Watchtowers try the first one, see how it goes. Just don't try rush your development or push yourself in this regard as it is counter-productive at best and can cause problems. You want to become fully open, this is excellent desire, and this takes time and you must understand and accept that. For the Sanskrit words, as with just about all Spiritual working, if they feel GOOD then use them. They are exceptionally potent, so be wise.
Patience is a major key to Spiritual Development. Be consistent, aware, and always striving, without over exerting, do your POwer Meditations and live your life. In time you WILL achieve.

Hail To Our Father!!!
Hail Goddess Maat!!!
Hail To All The Mighty Gods and Goddesses Of Hell!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "stiliyanem" <stiliyanem@... wrote:

So everyday I doing this: alternate nostril breathing, cleaning the aura, aura of protection, working on a chakra specific for the day, working on the third eye, hatha yoga and kundalini yoga in this order. So what do you think? I am thinking about starting to open the front and back extensions ( The Watchtowers ). Also when should I start using the sanskrit words of power? I used them this week and didn't feel "too much stimulated" my head only felt weird a few days after working on the 6th chakra. Right now all I want is to become fully open to the astral, so anything to add to help me achieve this ?

if youre opening your 3rd chakra open it WITH the 6th and crown chakra, they should be linked not separate.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "stiliyanem" <stiliyanem@... wrote:

I'm not sure what you're talking about, but this is incorrect. The chakras should be opened in the order that is on the JoS site, simple as that.
I'm assuming you meant the Third Eye, and not the third Solar Chakra, that is connected to the sixth chackra.

Again, the chakras should be opened in the order that is on the JoS. Additionally, the Watchtower meditations should be done in the order that is on the JoS.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Aquarian Clown" <cape.tsoe@... wrote:

if youre opening your 3rd chakra open it WITH the 6th and crown chakra, they should be linked not separate.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "stiliyanem" <stiliyanem@ wrote:

Thanks for the advice. But in the instructions for the Hatha and Kundalini yoga it is said that they are best performed with several hours between each other, also when should I start with the single and twin serpent meditations?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Way_Seeker666" <way_seeker666@... wrote:

I recommend starting your session with cleaning your aura. Then doing Hatha Yoga, as this opens the body and is an excellent warm up / primer. Then Alternate Nostril Breathing (balancing and calming), then Kundalini Yoga will get you buzzing with energy. Also, it is not much good working only one Chakra per day. Empower all of them, every day. To add power, you work for example the Solar666 Chakra in the Hour of THe Sun on Sundays. This is best done as an extra boost while empowering all of your Chakras every day.
IF you wanna open your Watchtowers try the first one, see how it goes. Just don't try rush your development or push yourself in this regard as it is counter-productive at best and can cause problems. You want to become fully open, this is excellent desire, and this takes time and you must understand and accept that. For the Sanskrit words, as with just about all Spiritual working, if they feel GOOD then use them. They are exceptionally potent, so be wise.
Patience is a major key to Spiritual Development. Be consistent, aware, and always striving, without over exerting, do your POwer Meditations and live your life. In time you WILL achieve.

Hail To Our Father!!!
Hail Goddess Maat!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "stiliyanem" <stiliyanem@ wrote:

If you have the time then you can split them. Doing breathing exercises after Hatha Yoga gets a good Energy buzz going. In general, doing smaller Mediation sessions, many times throughout the day with an hour or more between them does work better. But it isn't essential.
For the Serpent Meditations, your Chakras must be strong enough. I'd say follow your gut. I was told to begin them as I needed them. Honestly I don't know how to test for tell for sure you are are ready so listen to your own Soul.

Thanks for the advice. But in the instructions for the Hatha and Kundalini yoga it is said that they are best performed with several hours between each other, also when should I start with the single and twin serpent meditations?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Way_Seeker666" <way_seeker666@ wrote:

Hail To Our Father!!!
Hail Goddess Maat!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back