Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

my life in shambles

[email protected]

Hello my satanick family i have had a serious problem lately i have been homeless while living with my dad and i am having family issues my parents might be divorcing i cant focus and none of my magick has worked lately i dont feel as strongas i once did i did yoga today and realized that i am severily out of shape i cant even do void meditations and my magick and soul feel weaker still strong but weaker any helpful advice to me

Personal life affects us many times .. our spiritual progress, that is.I know how hard it can be to meditate while there are so many problems out there, but try to keep on meditating at least 20 minutes before sleep, or however you prefer. I hope your personal problems will be over soon. I had similar problems, couldn't focus on anything, and when i tried to meditate again i felt ten times weaker, but soon enough you will regain your energy. Be strong my friend. 
HAIL SATAN !!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, May 4, 2013 9:41 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] my life in shambles

Hello my satanick family i have had a serious problem lately i have been homeless while living with my dad and i am having family issues my parents might be divorcing i cant focus and none of my magick has worked lately i dont feel as strongas i once did i did yoga today and realized that i am severily out of shape i cant even do void meditations and my magick and soul feel weaker still strong but weaker any helpful advice to me

Thank you my friend it seems that everything isnt working lately i try to meditate at least every day even for 5 minutes
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jwazny@..." <jwazny@... wrote:

i had some similar feelings and then noticed i have some difficult astrological transits occuring.  the past week i've been having some crazy dreams and last night was really crazy.

On Sat, May 4, 2013 at 2:41 AM, jwazny@... <jwazny@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back