Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My hearing gets lower( prove of Kundalini gets activated )

lordenki1223

Hey brothers and Sisters,

I would like to know from more experienced, how far this effect will go? I hope I won't get Deaf because since my yoga training, my hearing got weaker and weaker. Sometimes, I have to ask many times a person to repeat him/her self just because I cannot hear him/her right no more.

I'm pretty sure 100% this is Yoga effects because I don't listen to music very loud no more, I use my Ipod Speakers to listen to music not with my earphones.

I noticed my intuition gets more precise with time. Like today I have to move a furniture from one place to another with a friend of mine with 2 different cars and we kinda left each other on highway(I speed a bit :)) So after 10minutes of drive, I start thinking for unknown reason about my friend. 1st I was thinking his going to go somewhere and then 5 seconds later, I was thinking about him going to each somewhere. So when I arrive at home, I called him to find out where he is and how come he didn't get hope, I get an interesting answer: He tell's me his eating at a restaurant with his Gf.

when he told me this, I wasn't angry because he dropped me and didn't warn me but I was shocked how precise my intuition got without me even noticing it after the call :D.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

It could be Kundalini or an actual problem with your ears. I had the same issue with the hearing a while back but it has since disappeared and I am currently working with my higher mind on my path to the godhood.

Just continue with your yoga and meditation program and you should be all right.

All the Best

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lordenki1223" <lordenki1223@... wrote:

I would like to know from more experienced, how far this effect will go? I hope I won't get Deaf because since my yoga training, my hearing got weaker and weaker. Sometimes, I have to ask many times a person to repeat him/her self just because I cannot hear him/her right no more.

I'm pretty sure 100% this is Yoga effects because I don't listen to music very loud no more, I use my Ipod Speakers to listen to music not with my earphones.

I noticed my intuition gets more precise with time. Like today I have to move a furniture from one place to another with a friend of mine with 2 different cars and we kinda left each other on highway(I speed a bit :)) So after 10minutes of drive, I start thinking for unknown reason about my friend. 1st I was thinking his going to go somewhere and then 5 seconds later, I was thinking about him going to each somewhere. So when I arrive at home, I called him to find out where he is and how come he didn't get hope, I get an interesting answer: He tell's me his eating at a restaurant with his Gf.

when he told me this, I wasn't angry because he dropped me and didn't warn me but I was shocked how precise my intuition got without me even noticing it after the call :D.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

I wrote a post some month ago, titled "Cottony Clairaudience Chakras". My hearing was also pretty bad, but I was hearing astral bells. Lasted for months.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Timothy" <lucius.oria@... wrote:

It could be Kundalini or an actual problem with your ears. I had the same issue with the hearing a while back but it has since disappeared and I am currently working with my higher mind on my path to the godhood.

Just continue with your yoga and meditation program and you should be all right.

All the Best

Lucius O

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lordenki1223" <lordenki1223@ wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back