Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My dedication and Questions.

Hey brothers and sisters. Its been a while since I posted and have a few questions. I have a very limited access to a computer(which is at work), so I cannot read the JOS website as much as i'd like. I preformed my Dedication about a month and a half ago, and wasn't able to use the specific tools involved. I had a small red candle, a pencil, and had pre-wrote the prayer about a week prior. I read the prayer after lighting the candle, slit my left index finger,signed my name, and put the paper into the fire. Now here's the question. I left the paper inside of the candle until it was pretty much just ash. Nothing spectacular happened, as has happened to others. That doesn't bother me, however due to being married to a Xian and living with two others I had to be very secretive. So after the paper was ash I had to flush the ashes down the toilet to conceal the fact i'd done the dedication. I was very ashamed of myself afterwards and asked Father to forgive me, that I meant no disrespect. I'm wondering if maybe I've done something wrong or due to the fact that I had to improvise that the ritual was voided out. I know it's whats in the heart that counts, and I won't lie, I still had a few xian doubts when I dedicated. Those are just about as far gone as they can get, i've been happy pretty much every day since then. Now the other questions. I haven't confirmed it, but I think my Guardian is Prince Azazel, and have been mentally calling out to him and conversing with him. On most accounts it's a one sided conversation, I just really don't want to offend Lord Azazel or my Guardian if he isn't my guide. Am I wrong in what i'm doing? Also and this is my biggest problem, I married a Xian woman before finding Satan. I'm stuck in the marriage with one child and another one the way. Will Father understand and forgive my predicament? And is there a better way to mentally reach out to my Guardian to help confirm His/Her identity.
Any advice is most appreciated,
Chris.
HAIL SATAN
HAIL AZAZEL

Concerning your dedication its varied. When i dedicated i had to be very secretive as well as i was staying with christians. I threw away the ashes aganist my wish for sake of secrecy. Whats important is you dedicated. Even if nothing extra ordinary happened just know that it worked. Start doing your power meditations and do awakening ritual for your wife. Maintain your secrecy. If your wife is a stonchy xian you have a big task at hand. On the other hand if shes open minded it wil be easier. Just be careful. I can assure you when you are committd to your meditation the Gods wil help you in ways that wil amaze you. The Gods are understanding to dedicated ss. If Azazel is not your GD he is not offendd as long as you are respectful. Start advancing your soul when you are open enough you wil meet your GD. Dont rush things. Empower your soul first also a mobile phone can be more convenient than a shared pc. You can acces joyofsatan on internet sptd phones

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Monday, June 10, 2013 3:28:38 AM GMT-0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] My dedication and Questions.

Hey brothers and sisters. Its been a while since I posted and have a few questions. I have a very limited access to a computer(which is at work), so I cannot read the JOS website as much as i'd like. I preformed my Dedication about a month and a half ago, and wasn't able to use the specific tools involved. I had a small red candle, a pencil, and had pre-wrote the prayer about a week prior. I read the prayer after lighting the candle, slit my left index finger,signed my name, and put the paper into the fire. Now here's the question. I left the paper inside of the candle until it was pretty much just ash. Nothing spectacular happened, as has happened to others. That doesn't bother me, however due to being married to a Xian and living with two others I had to be very secretive. So after the paper was ash I had to flush the ashes down the toilet to conceal the fact i'd done the dedication. I was very ashamed of myself afterwards and asked Father to forgive me, that I meant no disrespect. I'm wondering if maybe I've done something wrong or due to the fact that I had to improvise that the ritual was voided out. I know it's whats in the heart that counts, and I won't lie, I still had a few xian doubts when I dedicated. Those are just about as far gone as they can get, i've been happy pretty much every day since then. Now the other questions. I haven't confirmed it, but I think my Guardian is Prince Azazel, and have been mentally calling out to him and conversing with him. On most accounts it's a one sided conversation, I just really don't want to offend Lord Azazel or my Guardian if he isn't my guide. Am I wrong in what i'm doing? Also and this is my biggest problem, I married a Xian woman before finding Satan. I'm stuck in the marriage with one child and another one the way. Will Father understand and forgive my predicament? And is there a better way to mentally reach out to my Guardian to help confirm His/Her identity.
Chris.
HAIL SATAN
HAIL AZAZEL

Thank you for the advice my friend. Unfortunately I don't currently have a Mobile Phone. Anyway I'm going to continue my meditations, and the wife is a very closed minded Xian lol.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mc Rundown" <mcrundown@... wrote:

Concerning your dedication its varied. When i dedicated i had to be very secretive as well as i was staying with christians. I threw away the ashes aganist my wish for sake of secrecy. Whats important is you dedicated. Even if nothing extra ordinary happened just know that it worked. Start doing your power meditations and do awakening ritual for your wife. Maintain your secrecy. If your wife is a stonchy xian you have a big task at hand. On the other hand if shes open minded it wil be easier. Just be careful. I can assure you when you are committd to your meditation the Gods wil help you in ways that wil amaze you. The Gods are understanding to dedicated ss. If Azazel is not your GD he is not offendd as long as you are respectful. Start advancing your soul when you are open enough you wil meet your GD. Dont rush things. Empower your soul first also a mobile phone can be more convenient than a shared pc. You can acces joyofsatan on internet sptd phones

----------
Sent via Nokia Email

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Monday, June 10, 2013 3:28:38 AM GMT-0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] My dedication and Questions.

Chris.
HAIL SATAN
HAIL AZAZEL

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back