Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My Confusion in total

Mantra Magick

Hi, 
I thought of elaborating everything in great detail of my issues and confusion that has held me up so far that I haven't dedicated yet. 
I'm a Hindu from India so luckily I'm away from Christianity and Islamic Bullshit (Although I studied in a Christian Missionary School for 11 years and have had some Muslim Friends). 
I've always known and realized that Christianity and Islam are plagues for the entire Planet and for Humanity. 
So, I was always inclined towards spirituality as my grandmother was highly spiritual. Also, I have Rahu in 12th house as per my Vedic Chart. 
Over time, I've learnt the following:
Numerologist (Basic - 1 year), Astrologer (Vedic - 11 years), Crystal Healer (Self Study - 2 years) , Reiki Grand Master (6-7 months) , Hypno-NLP-Therapis (3 months) , PLR Therapist (5 months), Angel Cards Reader (by Doreen Virtue - 7 months) Angel Therapist (by Doreen Virtue - 7 months) 
So, after learning so much I'm beginning to realize that most of the things I read in this group is true... Some reveal after a long time... Like Trump's true colors... I can see that now, few months back when there was a post on this group, I actually thought you guys were paranoid... 
Many such examples have been added to my list building up trust (rapport). 
The thing is, I don't want to spend another 10 years only to realize that everything that you said was 100% correct. 
Now, I'm a person of reasoning. Which means I don't follow anyone blindly. But you guys have started to make sense. 
I also (still) check out videos on YouTube against JoS where they say that all of you are crazy and paranoid and Satan is just a Thought Form... And that HP Maxine is a Deluded Crazy person, blah blah blah... 
Somehow, I haven't been able to get over the JoS contact... There's some attraction... Not sure what and how... So, Finally I'm taking this great pain in typing all this just to get one sided... 
Either with or without Satan... So, I'm gonna put all my doubts right here right now... And if anyone's gonna think that I'm trolling or a Jew, F. O. 

Q1. Who is Satan? Shiva or Shukracharya? Cause I studied Sacred Geometry a while back and think that Shiva is the Conciousness and Enki or Satan is Shukracharya? Or Venus or Light Bringer or Lucifer...??? 

Q2. I once read about Archangel Raphael and noticed similarities to Azazel to Shani Dev. All three have Go of Death as their younger brother and a river as sister... And they are responsible for Justice and revenge... Except Archangel Raphael is for Healing... So, what and how's this possible? Angels exist or not? Are Angels and Demons the same? Or enemies to each other? What I have learnt in Angel Therapy, is also like Summoning Angels and I think twice I've experienced something... Once during Reiki Attunement for Grand Master, I heard a sound like a Foggy Whisper (loud) and second time when I summoned Angels, I smelled some fragrance like I've never smelled before... I'm not sure if they were the same or different entities... 

Q3. During one of my PLRs, I noticed, I was a reptilian scientist working on the moon collecting samples and our spaceship was also occupied by Earth like female astronauts... WTF? Also in one PLR, in the end of that life I went to the Astral realm to seek guidance on my life purpose here and I saw Mahadev (Shiva). His answer to me was a single word (Spirituality)... That's My purpose. So, any comments on this strange experience? 

Q4. I was studying about Masons and noticed the 33 vertebrae of the spinal column... In Doreen Virtue's book on Angels, I noticed something about 33 angels or something... And I remembered my Reiki training that most are the stories are meant to relate directly to your Subconscious or unconscious mind... So those 33 are technically the vertebrae of the spinal column. So the question is, if they are not real in the first place, how are the Angels the enemy? 

Also, I heard on the internet about the Church of Satan... Is that us or Lavaley? 
And why don't we have churches or temples? 

Best Regards 

To me Satan is the sun.No scientist can explain how the sun is burning as strong for million years.Sun-atan.Atan means look in ancient Greek.The virb is atenizo.Satan means I look at the sun(sun-atan).About the churches their real hidden purpose is to steal money from "believers"whatever religion they are.Hail Satan.

Στις 9:46 μ.μ. Κυριακή, 2 Απριλίου 2017, ο/η "Mantra Magick mukta.galhotra@... [JoS4adults]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Hi, 
I thought of elaborating everything in great detail of my issues and confusion that has held me up so far that I haven't dedicated yet. 
I'm a Hindu from India so luckily I'm away from Christianity and Islamic Bullshit (Although I studied in a Christian Missionary School for 11 years and have had some Muslim Friends). 
I've always known and realized that Christianity and Islam are plagues for the entire Planet and for Humanity. 
So, I was always inclined towards spirituality as my grandmother was highly spiritual. Also, I have Rahu in 12th house as per my Vedic Chart. 
Over time, I've learnt the following:
Numerologist (Basic - 1 year), Astrologer (Vedic - 11 years), Crystal Healer (Self Study - 2 years) , Reiki Grand Master (6-7 months) , Hypno-NLP-Therapis (3 months) , PLR Therapist (5 months), Angel Cards Reader (by Doreen Virtue - 7 months) Angel Therapist (by Doreen Virtue - 7 months) 
So, after learning so much I'm beginning to realize that most of the things I read in this group is true... Some reveal after a long time... Like Trump's true colors... I can see that now, few months back when there was a post on this group, I actually thought you guys were paranoid... 
Many such examples have been added to my list building up trust (rapport). 
The thing is, I don't want to spend another 10 years only to realize that everything that you said was 100% correct. 
Now, I'm a person of reasoning. Which means I don't follow anyone blindly. But you guys have started to make sense. 
I also (still) check out videos on YouTube against JoS where they say that all of you are crazy and paranoid and Satan is just a Thought Form... And that HP Maxine is a Deluded Crazy person, blah blah blah... 
Somehow, I haven't been able to get over the JoS contact... There's some attraction... Not sure what and how... So, Finally I'm taking this great pain in typing all this just to get one sided... 
Either with or without Satan... So, I'm gonna put all my doubts right here right now... And if anyone's gonna think that I'm trolling or a Jew, F. O. 

Q1. Who is Satan? Shiva or Shukracharya? Cause I studied Sacred Geometry a while back and think that Shiva is the Conciousness and Enki or Satan is Shukracharya? Or Venus or Light Bringer or Lucifer...??? 

Q2. I once read about Archangel Raphael and noticed similarities to Azazel to Shani Dev. All three have Go of Death as their younger brother and a river as sister... And they are responsible for Justice and revenge... Except Archangel Raphael is for Healing... So, what and how's this possible? Angels exist or not? Are Angels and Demons the same? Or enemies to each other? What I have learnt in Angel Therapy, is also like Summoning Angels and I think twice I've experienced something... Once during Reiki Attunement for Grand Master, I heard a sound like a Foggy Whisper (loud) and second time when I summoned Angels, I smelled some fragrance like I've never smelled before... I'm not sure if they were the same or different entities... 

Q3. During one of my PLRs, I noticed, I was a reptilian scientist working on the moon collecting samples and our spaceship was also occupied by Earth like female astronauts... WTF? Also in one PLR, in the end of that life I went to the Astral realm to seek guidance on my life purpose here and I saw Mahadev (Shiva). His answer to me was a single word (Spirituality)... That's My purpose. So, any comments on this strange experience? 

Q4. I was studying about Masons and noticed the 33 vertebrae of the spinal column... In Doreen Virtue's book on Angels, I noticed something about 33 angels or something... And I remembered my Reiki training that most are the stories are meant to relate directly to your Subconscious or unconscious mind... So those 33 are technically the vertebrae of the spinal column. So the question is, if they are not real in the first place, how are the Angels the enemy? 

Also, I heard on the internet about the Church of Satan... Is that us or Lavaley? 
And why don't we have churches or temples? 

Best Regards 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back