Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

My Anniversary

Brian

Well my wonderful SS family,this is my 2 year Anniversary with my wonderful Father Satan.In the last year I have lost my house,lost my wife,and lost my job of 11 years.But I couldn't be happier,because I found the most important person in my life,my spiritual soul mate.Just goes to show,that if you are willing to face the lies in your life,and trust that Father Satan,has a better plan for you,amazing things can happen to us.But I do thank all my brothers and sisters,for being there for me when I needed you,and for all the guidance,that our dedicated clergy,has given me in these last 2 years.Now some of you have been dedicated much longer than I,and I am glad to have you to turn too.But this is a special day for me,in my heart,because it marks the time that I woke up,from the lies of the kikes in my life,and found the truth of who Satan really is,and how much He loves us all.And that there is a plan for us all,if we are willing to put in the time an effort in Yoga and power meditation,and are willing to fight along side our awesome God Satan,and our loving Demon friends too.So yay to me,and I look forward to many more years of growing in truth,and helping the Gentiles find theirs too.

Hail Satan
Brian

Happy anniversary of coming to the Truth!

Hail Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Well my wonderful SS family,this is my 2 year Anniversary with my wonderful Father Satan.In the last year I have lost my house,lost my wife,and lost my job of 11 years.But I couldn't be happier,because I found the most important person in my life,my spiritual soul mate.Just goes to show,that if you are willing to face the lies in your life,and trust that Father Satan,has a better plan for you,amazing things can happen to us.But I do thank all my brothers and sisters,for being there for me when I needed you,and for all the guidance,that our dedicated clergy,has given me in these last 2 years.Now some of you have been dedicated much longer than I,and I am glad to have you to turn too.But this is a special day for me,in my heart,because it marks the time that I woke up,from the lies of the kikes in my life,and found the truth of who Satan really is,and how much He loves us all.And that there is a plan for us all,if we are willing to put in the time an effort in Yoga and power meditation,and are willing to fight along side our awesome God Satan,and our loving Demon friends too.So yay to me,and I look forward to many more years of growing in truth,and helping the Gentiles find theirs too.

Hail Satan
Brian

Thank you Sis!!!!! Hail Satan Brian  "I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 11:15 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: My Anniversary

Hail Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian

Yea, that's awesome that you kept the exact date in mind. Wish I had remembered, in know I'm either approaching, or has just passed. Congats on that and you new-found love as well!
HAIL SATAN!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 11:17:00 -0800 (PST)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: My Anniversary
  Thank you Sis!!!!! Hail Satan Brian  "I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler

Hail Satan!
Hail Set!

Hail Satan
Brian

Congratulations Brain. Not that I'm a long-time Satanist or anything but one day, I'll be :DGuess you'll be performing a thanksgiving ritual? Hail Satan and all the true Gods! Hail Gods of War!  /Mike
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 6:33 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] My Anniversary

Hail Satan
Brian

Thanks and you too.Not really I asked my GD,and Haggenti told me.So no credit to me bro.LOL
 Hail Satan Brian  "I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 11:33 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: My Anniversary

Yea, that's awesome that you kept the exact date in mind. Wish I had remembered, in know I'm either approaching, or has just passed. Congats on that and you new-found love as well!
HAIL SATAN!!!Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T<hr>From: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 11:17:00 -0800 (PST)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: My Anniversary

Hail Satan!
Hail Set!

Hail Satan
Brian

yep and we have planned both a regular wedding,and a midnight Satanic Wedding too. Hail Satan Brian  "I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Cc: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 10:49 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] My Anniversary

Congratulations Brain. Not that I'm a long-time Satanist or anything but one day, I'll be :DGuess you'll be performing a thanksgiving ritual? Hail Satan and all the true Gods! Hail Gods of War!  /Mike
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 6:33 PM

Hail Satan
Brian

Mine's easy to remember, Halloween lol. I didn't mean to do it on that particular day, it just happened to be the day I stumbled across the JoS, and I knew within my soul I had to dedicate so I did right away. So I'm lucky, an easy day to remember!

Hail Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Thanks and you too.Not really I asked my GD,and Haggenti told me.So no credit to me bro.LOL

Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler

HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 11:17:00 -0800 (PST)
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
ReplyTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Thank you Sis!!!!!

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Well my wonderful SS family,this is my 2 year Anniversary with my wonderful Father Satan.In the last year I have lost my house,lost my wife,and lost my job of 11 years.But I couldn't be happier,because I found the most important person in my life,my spiritual soul mate.Just goes to show,that if you are willing to face the lies in your life,and trust that Father Satan,has a better plan for you,amazing things can happen to us.But I do thank all my brothers and sisters,for being there for me when I needed you,and for all the guidance,that our dedicated clergy,has given me in these last 2 years.Now some of you have been dedicated much longer than I,and I am glad to have you to turn too.But this is a special day for me,in my heart,because it marks the time that I woke up,from the lies of the kikes in my life,and found the truth of who Satan really is,and how much He loves us all.And that there is a plan for us all,if we are willing to put in the time an
effort in Yoga and power meditation,and are willing to fight along side our awesome God Satan,and our loving Demon friends too.So yay to me,and I look forward to many more years of growing in truth,and helping the Gentiles find theirs too.

Hail Satan
Brian

That is so cool girl.I will remember that about you Lydia. lol Hail Satan Brian  "I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 2:36 PM

Mine's easy to remember, Halloween lol. I didn't mean to do it on that particular day, it just happened to be the day I stumbled across the JoS, and I knew within my soul I had to dedicate so I did right away. So I'm lucky, an easy day to remember!

Hail Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

HAIL SATAN!!!

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Thank you Sis!!!!!

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan!
Hail Set!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Brian" <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Well my wonderful SS family,this is my 2 year Anniversary with my wonderful Father Satan.In the last year I have lost my house,lost my wife,and lost my job of 11 years.But I couldn't be happier,because I found the most important person in my life,my spiritual soul mate.Just goes to show,that if you are willing to face the lies in your life,and trust that Father Satan,has a better plan for you,amazing things can happen to us.But I do thank all my brothers and sisters,for being there for me when I needed you,and for all the guidance,that our dedicated clergy,has given me in these last 2 years.Now some of you have been dedicated much longer than I,and I am glad to have you to turn too.But this is a special day for me,in my heart,because it marks the time that I woke up,from the lies of the kikes in my life,and found the truth of who Satan really is,and how much He loves us all.And that there is a plan for us all,if we are willing to put in the time an
effort in Yoga and power meditation,and are willing to fight along side our awesome God Satan,and our loving Demon friends too.So yay to me,and I look forward to many more years of growing in truth,and helping the Gentiles find theirs too.

Hail Satan
Brian

Congrats Brian... I hope you continue to have many more with each one being better than the last. HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 12:33 PM

Hail Satan
Brian

http://www.excellents[/IMG

Cool LYD[/IMG]</var>
  Hail our Creator God Satan.
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 5:36 PM

Hail Satan!
Hail Set!

Hail Satan
Brian 

HAIL SATAN!!!

Thank you Sis!!!!!

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan!
Hail Set!

Hail Satan
Brian

Thanks Tim! Hail Satan Brian  "I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 7:32 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] My Anniversary

Congrats Brian... I hope you continue to have many more with each one being better than the last. HAIL SATAN!!!
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 12:33 PM

Hail Satan
Brian

http://www.excellents[/IMG

Thanks Shannon,Heggenti told me the date,when I asked her.She is so cool.
 Hail Satan Brian  "I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 4:03 PM

Cool LYD[/IMG]</var>
  Hail our Creator God Satan.
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 5:36 PM

Hail Satan!
Hail Set!

Hail Satan
Brian 

HAIL SATAN!!!

Thank you Sis!!!!!

Hail Satan
Brian 

Hail Satan!
Hail Set!

Hail Satan
Brian

Happy anniversary, Brian! I'm sorry for what happened to you, but I'm sure things will be great from now on! I wish you the best!

Hail Satan!

Zena

Hail Satan
Brian

Aww Thanks Zena!But things are surly looking up now.
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 6:47 AM

Happy anniversary, Brian! I'm sorry for what happened to you, but I'm sure things will be great from now on! I wish you the best!

Hail Satan!

Zena

Hail Satan
Brian

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back