Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Music thread

SS322 said:
No idea if you guys are cool with fostar Child. I like most of his songs to be honest:
https://youtu.be/f0oDkIiDkNM
He was extremely deluded and made this blaspheming piece of shit song... I personally am not cool with him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht6Gwsy9tNo

I've tried to be forgiving,

f0StaR Ch!1d is Divine,

And as the Biological Son of Satan Lucifer,

I deserve the utmost respect

There's a group of Jews that I don't like,
The Joy of Satan is full of Kikes,
With little f0StaR Ch!1d you picked the wrong fight,
I'm gonna kill all of you in the middle of the night with this song,
My beats are Kong the king,
I Am Lucifer's Dream,
And I'll knock any nazi out in the ring,
Like a pro fighter Bing Bing,

Aquarius said:

No- I like the song for real tbh it actually helped me get over some personal problems, Rebel Yell is also pretty good as well XD (not for the same reason tho may I add)

You should try listening to his music, and gazing into his Aryan eyes, mind that Latin cross tho :lol:
I might get a Billy Idol T-shirt and blend it with all these other vibes I'm into to be fair...

Saytan Abbrasa

I really like Avril Lavigne's songs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqxVMLVe62U I recently found love in Michael Jackson

Aquarius said:
13th_Wolf said:
I know there might be some old timers laughing rn, but Joy Division is a fucking lit band XD.

Disorder- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhCLalLXHP4

Day Of The Lords- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64x_RCArfjU
Something changed in my soul when I found their album Unknown Pleasures, and I wanted to share it with the forum, one of those albums that bridges the gap between sadness and happiness/energetic movement very beautifully.

The Wipers- D-7 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRa5BWOOGZM
Same applies to thiis. This is one of my favourite songs.

Sonic Youth- Teenage Riot- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvDuATZCY8I

Schizophrenia- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf2qYa8c-cA

100%- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3gN9Up6hmc

Melvins- Honey Bucket- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp5r9qwqpPc

And of course, who can forget...

Billy Idol- Dancing With Myself https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG1NrQYXjLU
XD

^ This song prevents me from catching Goyimism, and bedding shabbos goy wahmen. Seriously tho, if you are down listen to this song it will fucking light your soul. I don't know how he comes up with such a fucking catchy riff.

:geek: :geek: :geek:

Saytan Abbrasa
I am wondering if u and Mageson really like billy idol or ur just trolling lol

Billy Idol is awesome bro.

Valontuoja said:
SS322 said:
No idea if you guys are cool with fostar Child. I like most of his songs to be honest:
https://youtu.be/f0oDkIiDkNM
He was extremely deluded and made this blaspheming piece of shit song... I personally am not cool with him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht6Gwsy9tNo

I've tried to be forgiving,

f0StaR Ch!1d is Divine,

And as the Biological Son of Satan Lucifer,

I deserve the utmost respect

There's a group of Jews that I don't like,
The Joy of Satan is full of Kikes,
With little f0StaR Ch!1d you picked the wrong fight,
I'm gonna kill all of you in the middle of the night with this song,
My beats are Kong the king,
I Am Lucifer's Dream,
And I'll knock any nazi out in the ring,
Like a pro fighter Bing Bing,

I just deleted what I wrote since it was me flaming mostly...

I didn't know that situation became that bad. I second that comment. I'm definitely not cool with him now either after hearing that song.

Aquarius said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqxVMLVe62U I recently found love in Michael Jackson

MJ music is really good. Makes you feels good too.

"They don't really care about us" is powerful song too.

Also I liked avril in the past. I haven't heard much of her in years but maybe I will soon again. I still listen to paramore tho. Hailey is really talented and cute af. I have a bit of a crush on her lol :p

SatanicSlytherin said:
Stormblood said:
That or something worse like rap and metal.
Are you seriously calling Metal “the worst”?

Really?

So much Metal out there resonates with my very soul; whether it’s a song about being against christian filth (Where Is Your God - Amon Amarth), subtly insulting the jews (Leader of the Rats - Arch Enemy), or even praising Satan himself (O Father, O Satan, O Sun - Behemoth).

Metal is one of the best genres out there; don’t pretend that you have “refined tastes compared to everyone else” just because you don’t like the music they listen to.

"There's a time and place for everything."

I don't understand music. I listen to it.. a lot of it - but it seems to be a form of some type of mind control. On the surface it influences us to do things and feel certain ways.. I don't know if there are any effects of once, or repeatedly putting through your mind lyrics that suggest self-destructive or otherwise bad things, or instrument combinations that make you feel belligerent, or make you feel cool, or whatever. If it does have noteworthy mind controlling effects then they're closely related to almost other forms of medias' effect. Whatever?

Out of place here but I couldn't see making a thread about this.. how do you deal with anger? When I calm down from being angry I always feel guilty and sad and like I've done something wrong. I have expressed while angered, a dislike for certain people and things.. I don't feel like it was a crime but I no longer can understand it after the anger leaves me. I have found myself willing to fight people over things.. power and pride are so important to me when I'm angry.. but there's other ways to live that I am aware of when I'm not angry. I assume this is normal, even if the way I describe it isn't relate-able to everyone, because if it's not relate-able I assume others would just describe it differently. I don't feel like I even get angry over stupid stuff - but the potential there was for producing a great deal of negativity makes me feel guilty and sad afterwords.

Stormblood said:
Electronic music, however, can never be good. It does not come from a natural source, but rather from an artificial one that has no reason to exist. Natural music comes from woodwind instruments, percussions, etc. Not a computer programmed to emit radiations that harm us Gentiles on every level of our being.When the Satanic Kingdom comes and we are finally rid of all the curses on a race soul level, then all telecom technology will become obsolete, because we'll use our minds which is much more natural and efficient. Electronic music will also cease to exist.

I'm sure you can admit rock music and the Jewish post-modern composers are much more retarded than electronic music as a whole. The rest of your philosophy just lead me to believe you might call your bathtub a computer too but electronic music isn't "computer music"

What's up with these people who act "holier than thou" because they don't listen to the same music that other people do? XD it's pretty cringey.

Is it because the music is popular and you're just trying to be a rebel just for sake of being a rebel? That's called being a hipster.

Or do you not actually like it? If it's the latter then that's fine. No one is forcing you to but that's no reason to act like you're above people because you don't like it.

It does take some talent to do this. You try doing it yourself and we'll see if it holds no talent. There's a lot of rap and edm songs that are pure trash, yes, and imo those two genres doesn't come close to classical music which I also love hearing aside from rap and edm. Shoot, I even like some European folk music.

I'm alright with people disagreeing with someone likes in music but some of you guys just really like to flame about rap or edm :roll:

Anyways, at least no one here likes that chicken jew song that one the Eurovision contest. I think when it comes to things like that everyone is allowed to hate on it relentlessly XD

Godmode said:
Stormblood said:
Electronic music, however, can never be good. It does not come from a natural source, but rather from an artificial one that has no reason to exist. Natural music comes from woodwind instruments, percussions, etc. Not a computer programmed to emit radiations that harm us Gentiles on every level of our being.When the Satanic Kingdom comes and we are finally rid of all the curses on a race soul level, then all telecom technology will become obsolete, because we'll use our minds which is much more natural and efficient. Electronic music will also cease to exist.

I'm sure you can admit rock music and the Jewish post-modern composers are much more retarded than electronic music as a whole. The rest of your philosophy just lead me to believe you might call your bathtub a computer too but electronic music isn't "computer music"

About rock music, I have nothing against the INSTRUMENTAL part, other than many songs tend to sound conformed because creativity is lacking. On the lyrics front, most rock songs sound completely retarded, honestly. And how does a bathtub compares with a computer? Bathtub are based on mechanics, not electronics. You know that taste for electronic and pop music as been linked to lower levels of intelligence? Metal (much to my astonishment) and cultivated music have been instead linked to higher levels of intelligence and more complex personalities.

Just to add to what I said actually, some things like radios in aviation are going to have to be around for a bit due to the nature of it. It might not even be possible right now for humans to transmit a whole bunch of exact code and numbers right on the spot telepathically and have it be received accurately and immediately.

Also GP8 music helps you build an aura specifically for influencing people around you in a way. Because it helps you live your emotions stronger, fit in with other people, and is medium for emotional psychic expression.

I think you might lumping electronic music into EDM and putting rock music more into the category of all 4 instrument bands but you're probably not imagining modular synthesis or MIDI sequencing or film music. The same people who say they listen to EDM also listen to crappy down-tempo sensitive soft-rock and iron maiden. EDM isn't even a genre but it means generic electronic music commercially made for parties with little changes in melody or rhythm. Electronic instruments are also based on mechanics and are manually operated and you can often build them at home and using a computer to arrange it all isn't wrong.

Ironically I feel like the one genre you should never bash is rap music because rappers so obviously strive on the negative attention.

People who like edm are linked to having lower intelligence? :lol:

Hmm that's so weird that my IQ was already over 100 before coming into SS and since joining I've been meditating and studying. I stopped doing drugs and even stopped drinking and still enjoy some good edm songs along with MJ. By your logic, Stormblood, I shouldn't be able to enjoy Classical music then but it's so weird that I love hearing it too. Hmmm....

I even know person (non-SS) who has never even drank alcohol let alone do any drugs. you can show her any country without telling her what country it is and she'll know exactly which it is and she does her best to be up to date when it comes to politics. When she doesn't listen to classical music she listens to edm songs as well. Weird right? XD

What a silly little statement you made there.

Godmode, edm is pretty much what sums up all electronic music. Then it gets broken down to specific ones like bass, chill, techno, dubstep etc. At least to my knowledge. If I'm wrong feel free to correct me.

These two music videos have almost the same message that can probably speak to us SS more than anyone else. It's okay if you don't like the music but the video itself is pretty good imo.

The first link a member, can't remember who, posted it in the last forums and she said it deeply spoke to her and it did the same for me when I watched it and it made me cry a bit XD

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RZNvjaJZVMg

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dX3k_QDnzHE

hailourtruegod said:
These two music videos have almost the same message that can probably speak to us SS more than anyone else. It's okay if you don't like the music but the video itself is pretty good imo.

The first link a member, can't remember who, posted it in the last forums and she said it deeply spoke to her and it did the same for me when I watched it and it made me cry a bit XD

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RZNvjaJZVMg

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dX3k_QDnzHE

Whoops I guess I already posted the first video before. :oops: :lol:

One may wonder (or not) what Sinistra listens to while stroking a cat on her lap and thinking about world domination. Here are a few band names :

Satanic Warmaster
Limbonic Art
Nokturnal Mortum
Aryan Blood
Abigor
Burzum
Darkthrone
Coldnight

I also forgot rap is linked to lower levels of intelligence.

hailourtruegod said:

Hmm that's so weird that my IQ was already over 100 before coming into SS and since joining I've been meditating and studying. I stopped doing drugs and even stopped drinking and still enjoy some good edm songs along with MJ. By your logic, Stormblood, I shouldn't be able to enjoy Classical music then but it's so weird that I love hearing it too. Hmmm....

I even know person (non-SS) who has never even drank alcohol let alone do any drugs. you can show her any country without telling her what country it is and she'll know exactly which it is and she does her best to be up to date when it comes to politics. When she doesn't listen to classical music she listens to edm songs as well. Weird right? XD

Godmode, edm is pretty much what sums up all electronic music. Then it gets broken down to specific ones like bass, chill, techno, dubstep etc. At least to my knowledge. If I'm wrong feel free to correct me.
I also forgot rap linked to lower levels of intelligence.[/quote]

Over 100 doesn't mean shit. The average is 90. Only 10 points above isn't much more, not to mention IQ is dated and means little as intelligence is multi-dimensional. One can be incredibly talent at logical reasoning, and be shit when it comes to understand how to grow plants, to make a stupid example. Intelligence is just the ability to understand things, as Latin points out. "Intellego" = "to understand, to comprehend".

And I have never said that listening to one type of music is mutually exclusive with listening other types of music. The are people who listen to both cultivated and metal music, as much as the thought makes me cringe.

How does one person represents a whole genre? Electronic music represents the group of people who goes to loud clubs, to get their hearing ruined by loud music, do drugs and get drunk. That what's literally 99% of the fans of this genre do. Hence, why the statistics say it's linked to lower levels of intelligence. Alcohol and drugs lower intelligence, and produce mental and emotional instability by creating hormonal imbalances in the brain.

Music is also shown to influence your soul. Because music is sound. Sound is a form of akasha. You use sound when you vibrate mantras. Everything that has a vibration affects you, unless your aura is good enough to protect you. I don't know what the specific effects of every single genre of music could be because there's not enough research in this area, as far as I know. I can only discern that they depend on the frequency of vibration and that the lyrics act as programming, if there are any. That's why music can give you a high of energy, makes you feel sad or stuff. Feel free to point me out to studies regarding this field of knowledge and I will be glad to read them.

SS322 said:
Aquarius said:
Michael Jackson!

/// Good music from India:

///Coven

/// Fashwave anyone?

Not convinced about MJ, never liked his music or that genre of music he invented.

Indian Classical Music is very good, Ravi Shankar.

Coven I should listen to this again.

These Fashwave videos are excellent.

Stormblood said:
I also forgot rap is linked to lower levels of intelligence.

hailourtruegod said:

I also forgot rap linked to lower levels of intelligence.

Over 100 doesn't mean shit. The average is 90. Only 10 points above isn't much more, not to mention IQ is dated and means little as intelligence is multi-dimensional. One can be incredibly talent at logical reasoning, and be shit when it comes to understand how to grow plants, to make a stupid example. Intelligence is just the ability to understand things, as Latin points out. "Intellego" = "to understand, to comprehend".

And I have never said that listening to one type of music is mutually exclusive with listening other types of music. The are people who listen to both cultivated and metal music, as much as the thought makes me cringe.

How does one person represents a whole genre? Electronic music represents the group of people who goes to loud clubs, to get their hearing ruined by loud music, do drugs and get drunk. That what's literally 99% of the fans of this genre do. Hence, why the statistics say it's linked to lower levels of intelligence. Alcohol and drugs lower intelligence, and produce mental and emotional instability by creating hormonal imbalances in the brain.

Music is also shown to influence your soul. Because music is sound. Sound is a form of akasha. You use sound when you vibrate mantras. Everything that has a vibration affects you, unless your aura is good enough to protect you. I don't know what the specific effects of every single genre of music could be because there's not enough research in this area, as far as I know. I can only discern that they depend on the frequency of vibration and that the lyrics act as programming, if there are any. That's why music can give you a high of energy, makes you feel sad or stuff. Feel free to point me out to studies regarding this field of knowledge and I will be glad to read them.[/quote]

It's so weird that you keep coming up with these statements but fail to provide any studies. I'm not gonna regurgitate what HP Mageson already said about electronic music and why many people like it. You obviously ignored it and going to ignore me repeating it even tho it disproves what you're saying. He hit the nail when he said that people who listen to classical music tend to act like elitist. Glad im not like that even though I listen to it.

Normies will get drunk and high to any music that's popular because it mainstream. I'm pretty sure if classical music was mainstream normies would get high while listening to it.

Also I said over 100 and now it's obviously higher. I don't see how that was so hard to understand but hey. Though I do agree with what you said about what intelligence means but tbh I didn't think that's how you saw it too so I went with the IQ example instead.

I suggest looking into trying to see these genres in a different way because even our clergy have said they enjoy rap/hip hop or that electronic music can be good.

Or not bro, you're free to keep disliking or liking the type of music you want. You've provided some really good songs/pieces but I just strongly disagree on your points about rap and edm.

Lastly for the sake of continuing the point of this thread (and you might hate but sorry not sorry :p ) my two favorite artists that I can listen to *anything* they have made is Mozart and Billy Idol. :lol: :cool:

You can't say "you're dumb because you like this", because that ignores everything else about the person. And what about how people enjoy many different genres of music, not just one? So you can say "You are smart because you like classical" and "You're dumb because you like electronic" to someone who likes both? Everybody's different, you can't generalize anyone based on what song they do or don't like because it just doesn't mean anything.

I think a common logical fallacy in the world now is the concept that somebody has some sort of minor unimportant quality, so you mentally picture an entire huge group based on people with this minuscule quality, then you judge anybody who has that quality as automatically fitting whatever mental picture you just imagined. This is what ((their)) media is mostly about, forcing people to think in this type of way about everything and fully controlling which mental pictures and prejudices are applied to each specific nonexistent and meaningless grouping. This is a major way they use to shape opinion and divide people against each other. The truth is it is all fake and meaningless. Every single specific person is their own self, different from all others, and whatever small thing that they might like is in no way big enough to force them all into whatever form you're imagining. So one out of infinity things is the same, what about the infinity that are different? Just listen to whatever you like. If it helps you in some way, you're doing the right thing.

Well, it's not like we're going to change each other's tastes just by discussing opinions and points of view. Listen to what you want. I'm not here to change your tastes. I only expressed my opinion. I don't like metal either, for example. Still, I only relayed what I found. I've never listened to Billy Idol, to be honest.

P.S. Classical music is used exclusively to refer to masterpieces composed roughly between 1750 and 1820, with some exceptions. Mozart, Beethoven, Schubert, Bach, Rossini, to name a few.

I'm pretty sure what music one likes depends in a large part of their soul and that it could be read through a combination of placements / aspects. Especially Moon, Venus, Neptune and Pluto might have a substantial role in that. The other part is the cultural and historic availability and popularity of the music (which works both ways, some people will go out of their way to not listen to popular music), the habits formed during youth and the current state of mind.

The fact that people can show high levels of self-identification and possessiveness towards their favourite music is proof that they feel attracted to that music from having personal characteristics linking to it. Even the opposite (not identifying with a particular music or even being generally undecided and not picking favourites etc) tells something.

Egon said:
Satyricon and Behemoth have the most inteligent lyrics of the last 2 decades IMO, that are relevant for Satanism in some extent, although Behemoth still seems ambiguous in some things.

Just give a look at their last 2-3 albums. Satyricon's song "Phoenix" is a pure reference to the Magnum Opus:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6PiB4O1tzM yeah man! Right on! Saw them live for the first time this year!

In the video for "KING", which can be interpreted as the establishment of the Satanic Fourth Reich, or just the rising of the Kundalini, it's shown a Nazi uniform with Iron Cross in the background:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQQdsKH3Qt8

Their live DVD with Orchestra is worth watching too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhoHnKuf-HI

Where the inspiration for Behemoth's song "At the Left Hand of God" comes from is blatant:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY-Qc8LJEns

"The Satanist" album by Behemoth have some interesting lyrics as well, where in the track "Furor Divinus" they metaphoricaly calls for the killing of the patriarch of all Jews in order to restore World's history: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V5oxj8Qy0k

This song needs no comments - O Father O Satan O Sun: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtqfVmVtqOM

Blow Your Trumpets Gabriel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UABYMRgEf5w

Behemoth's albom cover for "Evangelion" shows broken tablets Torah under Goddess Isa's feet:

BEHEMOTH_-_Ov_Fire_And_The_Void_CDS_artwork.jpg

Everytime I hear music by a kike there's some kind of uncomfortable feeling telling me to stop listening, like hans kike zimmer song, those shits make me uncomfortable. It's good though as I can know if a random orchestra has kikes playing in it haha.

HP Mageson666 said:
Guys this whole thread disappoints every post on this thread should only be praising one musical icon and that is Billy Idol. Its like you think other musicians exist or something I just don't get it. There are only two types of music, Billy Idol and people who wish they were Billy Idol.

I got around to forcing myself to listen to Billy Idol until my brain converted. Before I had a Billy Idol block. Now I hear how the greatness.

Stormblood's favourite song :D https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS9OO0S5w2k

I love the music and extreme metal is one of the most beatiful things that has been created mainly Black Metal and Heavy metal, i want to recommend you Tool, such a great fuckin awesome band:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EElaqhquY00

their lyrics and videos speaking by itself...
it is funny that the most of metalheads deny "god" and Satan they just use the concept of Laveyan Satanism for to attack the jew-xian shit and it is a good thing but nothing more, sadly many fans still saying "youre an idiot Satan does not exist you are your own god believe in yourself" and his behavior is pretty "mystic" and pseudo-intellectual but they dont know a shit and live in depression, many them just use the metal scene for to feel that they are part of something they are insecure people and Satan just exist for they when "is time to attack the stupid xianity" oh lol what a pity...

This is from a video game called Tribes 2. The Starsiege and Tribes series was one of the first big names to bring in 32 vs 32(64) player combat as well as vehicular combat; their soundtrack was very well made from what has been mentioned. I understand there isn't a big like of video games as it's really distracting I mean hell I haven't played a video game since 2013. I understand the whole 12-15 hour MMORPG mentality or the 8 hour+ FPS mentality but I also understand that sometimes life requires pleasures and entertainment. Like HPCobra said life isn't all about mediating and reverse rituals. That is a recipe for disaster just begging to be burnt out, bored, and worse hating what should be a normal everyday translation to a higher state.

Go to youtube and type in: Tribes 2 soundtrack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jnGFpPrTX8 Probably one of the best songs among the soundtrack of the game. Their music is mostly instrumental any voices are akin to Kitaro the Japanese musician who produces a lot of synth music and most of his songs are voices created by messing with electronic equipment though he does have a few songs that have singers in it one in particularly is much like the song from Naruto series with a loud, quick Asiatic "hoh" sound. In fact one of my family members asked me if Kitaro plays music in Naruto anime cause they are very similar Japanese instrumental/slight vocalization music.

BTW I don't know if I should ask this because some people are gonna point out he only does it for the showiness of the situation using Pagan/Satanic elements simply for the theme of it. Also the singer is a vegetarian though probably akin to ignorant vegetarian and not the Satanic diet of 75%-90% fruits and vegetables, 10-25% meat. Though judging from his onstage performance and career he MUST at some points consume meat products or introduce B-vitamins or something. Same with Hitler, without his consumption of some meat products how would he deliver his rousing performance to the public.

But does anyone in here listen to White Zombie/Rob zombie? Ever since a friend of mine introduced it back when I was like 12 or 13, I really can't help but be attracted to his music. I understand he uses a lot of horrorcore in his music and while nothing really blasphemous to Satan and the gods. Does use somewhat of a stereotypical description or appeal to demons. I mean technically he doesn't really intend it on purpose just out of ignorance or perhaps like many people believe demons = red, rubbery-winged, horned beings. Which is funny cause those people are describing an extraterrestrial race of entities that form either as a messenger spirits or a physical constitutional race inhabiting a planet or planets in space and working for the Empire of Orion.

A number of years ago back when I was about 15, on MTV, funny enough they stopped putting nigger music for a few hours and all those horrible life programs with retards in it. And had some rock music and they put Rob Zombie's "Demonoid Phenomenon" and my grandfather goes "Oh that guy is dancing like a Pagan" and I said to myself in my head "How the hell do you know what a Pagan dances like I mean I don't see many Pagans around". Quite funny made me chuckle a bit at the time but it is funny he instantly described his dancing as Paganistic. My grandfather isn't really the smartest person in the world quite ignorant especially back in his school days when he got pulled out of school to work at 13 just about to turn 14(just about two weeks to a month to his birthday) and his father made him work.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Gorgoroth's album Instinctus Bestialis. They have a song called Kala Brahman that conects Satan to Sanskrit terms like Brahman and Atman. The only other place I hear things like that openly are on our websites. In fact the whole album has an SS vibe to it.

All I can say is the beaters I mean the Beatles lol they're not good people, wonder why......

I'm actually working on creating my own National Socialist Synthwave music which I don't necessarily intend to market but intend to promote white nationalist culture.

Soundcloud here: www.soundcloud.com/wolfsschanze-music

I have a solid belief that through music created by SS and WNs, we can paint pictures, tell stories, and impact culture in a positive manner in the United States and Europe especially. I'll make a thread on music created by Satanists here and have you guys pitch ideas on how we can collaborate with such and change the world through our own means of art.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back