Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Multiple personality, or Gaurdian Demon?

nagasaki_keiko

Hello. Well, I have a serious question. You see, ever since I was maybe.. hmm.. 13? Well, anyways since I've been thirteen, I've always noticed that I've been someone else, as well. I wasn't abused as a child, I mean I went through some rough times with parents divorce, but that's typical stuff most kids go through. Anyways, I'm not the only one to have noticed it, but you see. I've done research on MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder), and almost all people have amnesia after their other half takes over them. As a child, I always believed it was a ghost that took over me. I made up a history for her, and I eventually believed she was real. But now, she really does seem real. This girl is very persuasive, her voice is deeper, and you might even describe it as demonic. Alot of people notice that the light drifts from my eyes when she takes over as well. I really do wonder if she is my guardian demon speaking through me. At one point, I used to be very depressed, and she promised me beauty. I dont know exactly about that, but I must say. Its a bit odd. I never pictured her as mine, I feel like I couldn't accept it, but what do you think? She doesn't know her name, but I just call her Misheru (I know, its dumb, but I was a kid when I named her), or Sasori (Scorpion).

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nagasaki_keiko" <nagasaki_keiko@... wrote:
Hello. Well, I have a serious question. You see, ever since I was maybe.. hmm.. 13? Well, anyways since I've been thirteen, I've always noticed that I've been someone else, as well. I wasn't abused as a child, I mean I went through some rough times with parents divorce, but that's typical stuff most kids go through. Anyways, I'm not the only one to have noticed it, but you see. I've done research on MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder), and almost all people have amnesia after their other half takes over them. As a child, I always believed it was a ghost that took over me. I made up a history for her, and I eventually believed she was real. But now, she really does seem real. This girl is very persuasive, her voice is deeper, and you might even describe it as demonic. Alot of people notice that the light drifts from my eyes when she takes over as well. I really do wonder if she is my guardian demon speaking through me. At one point, I used to be very depressed, and she promised me beauty. I dont know exactly about that, but I must say. Its a bit odd. I never pictured her as mine, I feel like I couldn't accept it, but what do you think? She doesn't know her name, but I just call her Misheru (I know, its dumb, but I was a kid when I named her), or Sasori (Scorpion).
dude<or girl i have the exact same wierd thing happening to me , when i walk home in the night i feal a strange presence and it kind of takes over my body and i get this fealing of invinablity and power ,and also something i could describe as fear but the good kind<like on rollercoasters and he talks to me though my mouth and sais that i will help satan take over the world come 2012 .I am completly concous of this and stuff and this happens all the time . its pretty awesome.i mean , i say it conciously but its like i am compelled to blert it out.

It's an interesting problem. have you tried talking to her one on one?
it may seem a little crazy, but whether she is an aspect of your
psyche or a demon, she's real to you in either case. having a
conversation with her may provide you with your answer, that is if
you haven't tried that already.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nagasaki_keiko" <nagasaki_keiko@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back