Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Moving whill in trance.

c.palmiter

So far on the sight I have seen that it says, "Go into a trance state then move ___ body part and visualize energy doing ___."

I haven't been able to go into a trance state so far, but I have relaxed to the point where I no longer felt my body.

When I'm that relaxed If I move ill feel my entire body again.

How am I going to be able to move & stay in a trance?

If you can't feal your body and are aware of you thoughts then you are already in a state known as Mind Awake Body Asleep. Its a deep theta state perfect for contact with Father and you Guardian Demon. Have you ever been able to see thru you closed eyes ? You don't state the aim you your meditations but if i can assume you want to Astral Project. Then you are nearly there. Just keep doing what ever you are doing, it works so don't change it. Or if you want, when you get to the not feeling your body stage do a bit of Mindless meditation. Its the same as Void meditation but a different approach. Just think of the empty space above you head. When ANY thought of ANY kind comes to your mind just ignore them and go back to the empty space. This will put you deeper and allow float out astral projection. Very well done on getting this far. The level of trance deep enough for Mind Awake Body Asleep you have achieved it not easy. Keep it up. Regards Dragonmage777

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "c.palmiter" <c.palmiter@... wrote:

So far on the sight I have seen that it says, "Go into a trance state then move ___ body part and visualize energy doing ___."

I haven't been able to go into a trance state so far, but I have relaxed to the point where I no longer felt my body.

dragonmage777,I am working hard on not letting any thoughts in,by using the method of listening to outside noises.But so far I have experienced all the symptoms,that you described.Is there any other method you have used to control the mind chatter.The method of a blank mind does help,but I am still having chatter,or my mind is wondering.When I realize it,I just with no judgement,bring it back to the blank mind again.You stated several purposes,but my main one is,to be able to communicate with my GD astally.So thanks again for your inspiration brother.Hail SatanBrian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, November 2, 2011 4:15 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Moving whill in trance.

If you can't feal your body and are aware of you thoughts then you are already in a state known as Mind Awake Body Asleep. Its a deep theta state perfect for contact with Father and you Guardian Demon. Have you ever been able to see thru you closed eyes ? You don't state the aim you your meditations but if i can assume you want to Astral Project. Then you are nearly there. Just keep doing what ever you are doing, it works so don't change it. Or if you want, when you get to the not feeling your body stage do a bit of Mindless meditation. Its the same as Void meditation but a different approach. Just think of the empty space above you head. When ANY thought of ANY kind comes to your mind just ignore them and go back to the empty space. This will put you deeper and allow float out astral projection. Very well done on getting this far. The level of trance deep enough for Mind Awake Body Asleep you have achieved it not easy. Keep it up. Regards Dragonmage777

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "c.palmiter" <c.palmiter@... wrote:

first I focus on the Void of darkness when I close my eyes. Then my feet are the first to go then my legs, waist belly, chest, arms, hands <- needs gloves for this, then my head. Then after a while I may or may not get a feeling of spinning clockwise. It feels like my bed is spinning in circles. Sometimes yes I do see outside my eyes, but the only thing I see is my body. but that may just be my mind visuallizing my body. I'm over joyed to hear i got the MABA state. In this state should I meditate on my astral hearing points? and if so Please tell me because im about to give up on human women....If this one shuns me too then I'm done with humans. 
P.S. I can't use Inscense and I want to preform the ritual to have a relationship with a succubus, need help P.SS. I'm 16Thanks Dragonmage777
Hail Satan!May the Crowns watch over you! 
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, November 2, 2011 10:09 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Moving whill in trance.

dragonmage777,I am working hard on not letting any thoughts in,by using the method of listening to outside noises.But so far I have experienced all the symptoms,that you described.Is there any other method you have used to control the mind chatter.The method of a blank mind does help,but I am still having chatter,or my mind is wondering.When I realize it,I just with no judgement,bring it back to the blank mind again.You stated several purposes,but my main one is,to be able to communicate with my GD astally.So thanks again for your inspiration brother.Hail SatanBrian 

I have used many methods over the years. I find The mindless meditation method is the most effective for me. It might be your time of day. The best time is within an hour of getting up in the morning. You are rested and wont go into a deep sleep. If you give you self about half an hour, No MORE, to kind of wake up a little (NO TEA OR COFFEE). Then do the mindless meditation. Your body is still 'waking up' and will, if you sit still, go back to sleep, but not a deep sleep. It will happen quickly. With the body going to sleep the mind chatter is at a minium. Also you can block out the mind chatter if you want. Just give you mind something to hold on to. Imagine you can hear 'white noise'. You know the radio interference kind of noise. If you need to just think of that for a few mins. You can do the white noise technique any time and any where. I dont know why but the more back ground noise and thought there is the more effective the white noise technique is. It dose not work well for me. It has worked brilliantly for others i have given it to. But we all have different minds. It will lead to the Mind Awake Body Asleep state just as quickly as the mindless method It is not as easy as the 'empty space technique' (i think). But can be just as effective and quick. With the Mindless method you are concetrating on nothing. With the White noise method you give you brain something mundane to think about. But again there is actully nothing there and so works just as quickly. Hope this helps Bro. Regards Dragonmage777

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

dragonmage777,I am working hard on not letting any thoughts in,by using the method of listening to outside noises.But so far I have experienced all the symptoms,that you described.Is there any other method you have used to control the mind chatter.The method of a blank mind does help,but I am still having chatter,or my mind is wondering.When I realize it,I just with no judgement,bring it back to the blank mind again.You stated several purposes,but my main one is,to be able to communicate with my GD astally.So thanks again for your inspiration brother.
Hail Satan
Brian 

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "c.palmiter" <c.palmiter@ wrote:

I have reached what I consider a mile stone in my void meditation dragonmage.First of all,because of my schedule,I have to meditate in the afternoon.So this afternoon,I actually was able to keep the thoughts away for almost five minutes.The thing that works best for me,is listening to outside noises,and living in the south in America,there are plenty of those.I have been practicing void for almost two years,but I have never got that far yet.(pats himself on the back)But I have a long way to go to reach my goal of thirty minutes,with no mind chatter.But I will do it till I do.Thanks again brother.Hail SatanBrian

Sent: Wednesday, November 2, 2011 10:26 AM

I have used many methods over the years. I find The mindless meditation method is the most effective for me. It might be your time of day. The best time is within an hour of getting up in the morning. You are rested and wont go into a deep sleep. If you give you self about half an hour, No MORE, to kind of wake up a little (NO TEA OR COFFEE). Then do the mindless meditation. Your body is still 'waking up' and will, if you sit still, go back to sleep, but not a deep sleep. It will happen quickly. With the body going to sleep the mind chatter is at a minium. Also you can block out the mind chatter if you want. Just give you mind something to hold on to. Imagine you can hear 'white noise'. You know the radio interference kind of noise. If you need to just think of that for a few mins. You can do the white noise technique any time and any where. I dont know why but the more back ground noise and thought there is the more effective the white noise technique is. It dose not work well for me. It has worked brilliantly for others i have given it to. But we all have different minds. It will lead to the Mind Awake Body Asleep state just as quickly as the mindless method It is not as easy as the 'empty space technique' (i think). But can be just as effective and quick. With the Mindless method you are concetrating on nothing. With the White noise method you give you brain something mundane to think about. But again there is actully nothing there and so works just as quickly. Hope this helps Bro. Regards Dragonmage777

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

dragonmage777,I am working hard on not letting any thoughts in,by using the method of listening to outside noises.But so far I have experienced all the symptoms,that you described.Is there any other method you have used to control the mind chatter.The method of a blank mind does help,but I am still having chatter,or my mind is wondering.When I realize it,I just with no judgement,bring it back to the blank mind again.You stated several purposes,but my main one is,to be able to communicate with my GD astally.So thanks again for your inspiration brother.
Hail Satan
Brian 

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "c.palmiter" <c.palmiter@ wrote:

You Astral Project every night. Every morning your concious mind takes over and the all but a few images from subconscious travels is lost. You need to do very little more. You are almost there. What you need to do is to relax deeper into the Mind Awake Body Asleep state. If you do this your physical body is asleep, your mind is awake and your astral body will just float up and out of you physical body, all by its self you don't need to help . Go into the Mind Awake Sleep State using your own method. It works you don't need to change it. Once your body is asleep and you can see the room thru your closed eyes. If you wait you will just float out or if you feel you need to do something (its a controll thing) You can just WILL your self out. Look at the wall on the opposite side of the room (thru your closed eyes) and think of your self moving to the wall. As far as you astral senses are concerned, you will be there in the room. LOOKING AT YOU PHYSICAL BODY. In a spirit body with all of its own senses, (Yes you can have sex in the astral) Once out you can invite Father or you Guardian Demon to visit (don't 'summon' it's insulting) and ask them all the questions you need to. Just so you know what you wish in the astral comes true in the physical. There are no limitations. Good luck with the human women. When i said 'see the room thur your closed eyes' i mean just that. Your eyes are closed and you can see the room very clearly thru you closed eyes. Its called the catalaptic state. Sounds like you are a natural.Once in the astral you can construct an astral temple and have any women you can imagine.. To be fair a woman, in her astral temple can have any man she wants. Good luck Bro. Regards Dragonmage777 Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Christopher Palmiter <c.palmiter@... wrote:

first I focus on the Void of darkness when I close my eyes. Then my feet are the first to go then my legs, waist belly, chest, arms, hands <- needs gloves for this, then my head. Then after a while I may or may not get a feeling of spinning clockwise. It feels like my bed is spinning in circles. Sometimes yes I do see outside my eyes, but the only thing I see is my body. but that may just be my mind visuallizing my body. I'm over joyed to hear i got the MABA state. In this state should I meditate on my astral hearing points? and if so Please tell me because im about to give up on human women....If this one shuns me too then I'm done with humans. 

P.S. I can't use Inscense and I want to preform the ritual to have a relationship with a succubus, need help 
P.SS. I'm 16
Thanks Dragonmage777

Hail Satan!
May the Crowns watch over you! 

Hail Satan
Brian 

Thank you, and my question is do i need inscence when i preform a ritual to Satan, so that I can have a monogamous relationship with a demon?Hail Satan 
Sent: Wednesday, November 2, 2011 2:39 PM

You Astral Project every night. Every morning your concious mind takes over and the all but a few images from subconscious travels is lost. You need to do very little more. You are almost there. What you need to do is to relax deeper into the Mind Awake Body Asleep state. If you do this your physical body is asleep, your mind is awake and your astral body will just float up and out of you physical body, all by its self you don't need to help . Go into the Mind Awake Sleep State using your own method. It works you don't need to change it. Once your body is asleep and you can see the room thru your closed eyes. If you wait you will just float out or if you feel you need to do something (its a controll thing) You can just WILL your self out. Look at the wall on the opposite side of the room (thru your closed eyes) and think of your self moving to the wall. As far as you astral senses are concerned, you will be there in the room. LOOKING AT YOU PHYSICAL BODY. In a spirit body with all of its own senses, (Yes you can have sex in the astral) Once out you can invite Father or you Guardian Demon to visit (don't 'summon' it's insulting) and ask them all the questions you need to. Just so you know what you wish in the astral comes true in the physical. There are no limitations. Good luck with the human women. When i said 'see the room thur your closed eyes' i mean just that. Your eyes are closed and you can see the room very clearly thru you closed eyes. Its called the catalaptic state. Sounds like you are a natural.Once in the astral you can construct an astral temple and have any women you can imagine.. To be fair a woman, in her astral temple can have any man she wants. Good luck Bro. Regards Dragonmage777 Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Christopher Palmiter <c.palmiter@... wrote:

P.S. I can't use Inscense and I want to preform the ritual to have a relationship with a succubus, need help 
P.SS. I'm 16
Thanks Dragonmage777

Hail Satan!
May the Crowns watch over you! 

Hail Satan
Brian 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back