Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

More Group Rituals?

Basically, we need to keep focusing more on ourselves. I'm one huge fucking empath often and I would do everything for others but, in most cases it's best not to do anything but to focus on myself. Most of the time when people here want too hard to help others, to be heroes, saviours or whatever they often end up doing more harm than good, and instead of helping others they damage everyone in the end. It's okay to help others and to be empathic, but looking more objectively at the situation will let us see that obsessing too much over helping others in most cases ends up being bad for everyone. Best way one individual can help an unit/group usually is to look out for him/herself the most. Ofc there are some situations when some heroes are needed but usually for a unit to work nicely and to progress one has a responsibility to take care of his/her own problems. So if we are in a war and if we really want to help each other then we should focus on our own progress and healing.

Sometimes in some other times and situations we will be helping each others on some other more empathic ways, but now we need more discipline and little bit colder and controlled behaviour if we gonna win this war properly. We are social creatures and we need each other a lot, it's just how things tend to work sometimes...

I love healing others. I consider myself kinda good at it and if often takes weeks, months or even years to fix some problems for others and it makes me feel really weak. Once I almost got sick because I was healing one person for months and I was using more energy than I managed to take in myself in one day. It's crazy how hard it can be. And yeah doing too many workings at the same time can put us behind apparently.

Also it's funny how many of us here don't even have a job or a proper place to stay...lot of us have crazy health and mental/emotional problems....Idk anymore how I can even consider helping others that much and they will have barely any results from that , while I barely can survive on my own here. Like, I have no job nor idea how to even find one, Idk even how will I manage to keep one and to have one normal life actually. I also got to heal myself and to fix tons of stuff... We would all benefit as a group if we could at least fix some basic stuff in our lives and not waste our energies so much around...

Idea is nice, tho not practical at all.

Shael said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I will give an example. Let's say one has 3 or 4 workings going. This causes more harm and downfall to your energies and life by lowering your general energy level, than does not doing a working. This is only one example.
This is really interesting. Can you elaborate on this? If one has high energy levels through consistent meditation, would it still be harmful to do multiple workings like this despite no lowering of the energy level being apparent?
I often used to recommend to people to split workings for a certain goal into two parts, such as for example for a love spell to do one working to break apart the couple and another to attract the person to yourself. I want to make sure I do not recommend something harmful to people.

If the multiple workings are done with ample bioelectricity to sustain them, and work towards a similar goal in a way, would it still be a bad thing to do?
As another example, say someone is struggling with anxiety because of a combination of traumas in the 3rd, 4th, and 5th chakra respectively. Would it be bad to do three workings, one for each of these things, even if one has ample bioelectricity to do so without energy dilution? Is there some kind of bad thing about these things that I am just unaware of?

People can do individual workingings themselves. I guess I do see what Cobra was saying but I kind of enjoyed back when I was doing rituals each day on something. I do do the RTR each day multiple times though. Btw I replied cause it sounds like an energy conflict could happen with doing a spell to break someone up and doing a love spell at the same time especially if you connect to the first one somehow. It would fail on both of them probably. The idea is to break them up first then when it's done for sure do the love spell. I think too many workings at a time waters it down a lot. But doing mutiple workings the same thing helps a lot. Such as the money mantra then runes then sun square. I that would empower it a lot more than just one working maybe I'm wrong though.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Guys have you tried personal healing to someone? I have also on people with terminal conditions, and all sorts of other things. Rather not go into details. It takes a hell of a lot to heal.

To put it bluntly, even 1000 may try to heal someone with a said condition and they may fail. The mass mind has specific abilities but it also has limitations involved. A thousand people can pray on an amputee to grow back but it won't.

Healing is in particular really bound by personal parameters of posisble and impossible residing withi the person itself, and not on external energy.

Members have reported of family members (I believe Voice of Enki) receiving terminal help, and the amounts of energy taken are enormous.

Everyone has power of self healing. Self healing is more powerful and efficient than external healing as one is directly into themselves and in their body.

Now, if everyone wants, we can put in a ritual for protection and being safeguarded. This also protects from disease and everything else. I'll run it by Azazel and I'll find a date.

If one has problematic conditions, one can call Valefor. But you will also need to do the mile yourself to heal. Healing is not a question of mere external energy.

I just try to explain the specific example.
Yes, i tried and i know how difficult is...this is why i wanted to do a group ritual. Because i thought that togheter it will be much easier to help healing or at least protect everyone from illness but i guess group rituals are more difficult than i thought.

If in the future Azazel gives you the ok it will be nice to have more protection.

slyscorpion said:
Shael said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
I will give an example. Let's say one has 3 or 4 workings going. This causes more harm and downfall to your energies and life by lowering your general energy level, than does not doing a working. This is only one example.
This is really interesting. Can you elaborate on this? If one has high energy levels through consistent meditation, would it still be harmful to do multiple workings like this despite no lowering of the energy level being apparent?
I often used to recommend to people to split workings for a certain goal into two parts, such as for example for a love spell to do one working to break apart the couple and another to attract the person to yourself. I want to make sure I do not recommend something harmful to people.

If the multiple workings are done with ample bioelectricity to sustain them, and work towards a similar goal in a way, would it still be a bad thing to do?
As another example, say someone is struggling with anxiety because of a combination of traumas in the 3rd, 4th, and 5th chakra respectively. Would it be bad to do three workings, one for each of these things, even if one has ample bioelectricity to do so without energy dilution? Is there some kind of bad thing about these things that I am just unaware of?

People can do individual workingings themselves. I guess I do see what Cobra was saying but I kind of enjoyed back when I was doing rituals each day on something. I do do the RTR each day multiple times though. Btw I replied cause it sounds like an energy conflict could happen with doing a spell to break someone up and doing a love spell at the same time especially if you connect to the first one somehow. It would fail on both of them probably. The idea is to break them up first then when it's done for sure do the love spell. I think too many workings at a time waters it down a lot. But doing mutiple workings the same thing helps a lot. Such as the money mantra then runes then sun square. I that would empower it a lot more than just one working maybe I'm wrong though.
Doing more than one working for the same purpose is completely acceptable and helps to succeed your desired result.Now in regards to the love spell and the breaking up spell it is better to have hours of difference between them.Like doing the love spell in the morning and the spell for the breaking in the night.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Workings are also decided by Satan or Azazel and we do not arbitarily make our own decisions. This is why some rituals are not repeated. For example, if they hold the line and we do not need to, we do not do extra JoS protection rituals. This is only one example.

By all means I of course and the JoS DOES need more protection energy, but unless a signal is given that we should actually do it, and a date exists that is good, we won't. This is only one example.

At peace time feel free to waste as you see fit.

Now this is war and if people fall too low, there are dangers. The enemy will be there to scoop those who fall by stupidity. So manage your energies properly so that you do not fall.

Hun… That explained some of the doubts I had, thank you...

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
Guys have you tried personal healing to someone? I have also on people with terminal conditions, and all sorts of other things. Rather not go into details. It takes a hell of a lot to heal.

To put it bluntly, even 1000 may try to heal someone with a said condition and they may fail. The mass mind has specific abilities but it also has limitations involved. A thousand people can pray on an amputee to grow back but it won't.

Healing is in particular really bound by personal parameters of posisble and impossible residing withi the person itself, and not on external energy.

Members have reported of family members (I believe Voice of Enki) receiving terminal help, and the amounts of energy taken are enormous.

Everyone has power of self healing. Self healing is more powerful and efficient than external healing as one is directly into themselves and in their body.

Now, if everyone wants, we can put in a ritual for protection and being safeguarded. This also protects from disease and everything else. I'll run it by Azazel and I'll find a date.

If one has problematic conditions, one can call Valefor. But you will also need to do the mile yourself to heal. Healing is not a question of mere external energy.

Yes, i tried and i know how difficult is...this is why i wanted to do a group ritual. Because i thought that togheter it will be much easier to help healing or at least protect everyone from illness but i guess group rituals are more difficult than i thought.

If in the future Azazel gives you the ok it will be nice to have more protection.

The biggest help you can do to yourself with a healing working is by you, on yourself. This is because you will heal from the inside out that way. It may take time but the results are always far better that way, because you will fix yourself, from the inside.

Any sort of external energy will only assist things to some extent, but it is not more important than the internal work you can do on yourself.

Likewise, the aura of protection is enough, and also the RTR, these do act as protection. And if one does not do these, external protection only goes that far.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

The biggest help you can do to yourself with a healing working is by you, on yourself. This is because you will heal from the inside out that way. It may take time but the results are always far better that way, because you will fix yourself, from the inside.

Any sort of external energy will only assist things to some extent, but it is not more important than the internal work you can do on yourself.

Likewise, the aura of protection is enough, and also the RTR, these do act as protection. And if one does not do these, external protection only goes that far.
Thank you. I noticed that with healing is better to do both spiritual and phisical, for example i'm taking some supplments while i'm doing a spell and they are helping. It did take a while to find the right things to take but now i'm almost sure this is good.

By the way i want to ask you about the 3-4 workings that you talked about. If i count the Final Rtr and my cleaning and protection (Returning curses 1 and 2) they count already ad 2 workings, right now i'm doing a healing spell and a Sun Square for extra cleaning. Do you think this is too much? I feel like i can do this much but i'm worried like you said that in the end i will feel with less energy.

luis said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
luis said:

Thank you. I noticed that with healing is better to do both spiritual and phisical, for example i'm taking some supplments while i'm doing a spell and they are helping. It did take a while to find the right things to take but now i'm almost sure this is good.

By the way i want to ask you about the 3-4 workings that you talked about. If i count the Final Rtr and my cleaning and protection (Returning curses 1 and 2) they count already ad 2 workings, right now i'm doing a healing spell and a Sun Square for extra cleaning. Do you think this is too much? I feel like i can do this much but i'm worried like you said that in the end i will feel with less energy.
Returning the curses 1 is not a working. Returning curses 2 is a protection working, it doesent make you weaker. Sun square for cleaning is cleaning not something you use your energies intensively for like healing.
And healing is healing, that takes a lot of energy.
You’re fine.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back