Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Mongolian Buddhist Monks Prediction..lol.

Anand Bon

Mongolian Buddhist Monks Predicted dunno when i forgot it, Well From what i Remember Sometime in this Era,A Young Person with a Black Goats Skin Hung on His Left Shoulder, Carrying an Vase with his left hand,Came from the higher place,This person will Enlighten Humanity.
Dont know where they pulled this off..I am just saying what i heard 5-6 months ago.

Do not take this Information At Face Value,It is just an Interesting News,That is all.

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]; "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, 27 November 2012 8:09 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Mongolian Buddhist Monks Prediction..lol.

Mongolian Buddhist Monks Predicted dunno when i forgot it, Well From what i Remember Sometime in this Era,A Young Person with a Black Goats Skin Hung on His Left Shoulder, Carrying an Vase with his left hand,Came from the higher place,This person will Enlighten Humanity.
Dont know where they pulled this off..I am just saying what i heard 5-6 months ago.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back