Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Mindless Xian Asswipe (Warning)

[email protected]

There's a xian in this group that just emailed me. He sent me a very long email, calling me a hitler loving muderous bastard, and proceeded to bash our demons and Satan, then had the nerve to insult High Priestess Maxine and Hooded Cobra. He then told me that he plans to send the same email to all members of this group, so I just wanted to warn you all.

I get those long emails that try to turn me away from my path with pathetic anti-JoS websites and blogs.
Thanks for the warning though. Although I think the best course of action is just to ignore this xian fool.
Hail Satan.
On Saturday, June 23, 2018, 7:27:43 p.m. EDT, sharpcorinne2000@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

There's a xian in this group that just emailed me. He sent me a very long email, calling me a hitler loving muderous bastard, and proceeded to bash our demons and Satan, then had the nerve to insult High Priestess Maxine and Hooded Cobra. He then told me that he plans to send the same email to all members of this group, so I just wanted to warn you all.

Notice that. All the jew-worshipping xians can do is Physical means. The jew, also, cannot be defeated using Physical means. We must use Spiritual means to destroy the jew - and the jew-worshippers have no idea of what Spiritual means are.

Such correlation.

Enjoy, and bask in, the knowledge of Spirituality as a means of doing the things that you want to do.

Notice also that providing the xian with the links to put that little xian in its place, you will be wasting your time; the little christling will ignore you/the damning (pun not intended) materials which explain the truth about xianity and Satan, and which explain how to gave and exercise actual spirituality.

I am saying these things genuinely, but there is also an undertone of mockery against the xian and xians in my...voice...text.

Same here he message me thinking I'm a leader in the group and I told him I'm not he's just some asshole best to ignore him

I understand. Just made the post in hopes that he gets banned.