Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Might need help

dumatereli

Just got attacked severely by an enemy nordic or reptillian it tried posessing me then something pulled it out and heard in my head not going to happen fucker now it feels like my solar plexus is split like a sword right through the gut it hurts like bad and this is only thing that I could think of if you can help it would be nice.

Dumat

Ave Lvcifer

Do a protection spell as best you can and take a hot bath to clear yourself while concentrating on healing

To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, March 4, 2011 12:34:24 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Might need help

Just got attacked severely by an enemy nordic or reptillian it tried posessing me then something pulled it out and heard in my head not going to happen fucker now it feels like my solar plexus is split like a sword right through the gut it hurts like bad and this is only thing that I could think of if you can help it would be nice.

Dumat

Ave Lvcifer

hey have you been working on your aura of protection? a demon pulled it out of you!?
-----Original Message-----
Date: Friday, March 04, 2011 4:24:12 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Dumat

Ave Lvcifer

red energy n blue flame

To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, March 4, 2011 2:34:24 PM

Dumat

Ave Lvcifer

Do a banishing ritual to consencrate your area to ward off further attacks. Also, build some sheilds on the astral for your aura. H.P Maxine has some simple protection that is very protective. I highly reccomend incoporating the runes into your workings.

Algiz can be used to amplify any protection you make, you picture yourself covered in the rune head to toe on the astral and fill it with lustering white gold energy. Impress that on your aura along with the energy, and then you have a sheild made. That is extremely rudementary though.

I personally use isa, nauthiz and hagl for protection a lot. Sounds confusing is considered mostly malific. Isa neutralizes energies, nauthiz reverses curses, and hagl destroys. So lining up the outer part of my aura with those three runes nullifies, reverses and destroys anything nasty on my way. I might do something like line my inner aura with algiz so that way I have positive inner protection, and I have my outer protection destroying anything malific.

By the way, do you know how to fight during such attacks? You can email me for some tips if you desire: hells88priestss@...

HAIL SATAN
HEIL HITLER
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dumatereli" <dumatereli@... wrote:

Dumat

Ave Lvcifer

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hells88priestess" <hells88priestess@... wrote:
Do a banishing ritual to consencrate your area to ward off further attacks. Also, build some sheilds on the astral for your aura. H.P Maxine has some simple protection that is very protective. I highly reccomend incoporating the runes into your workings.

Algiz can be used to amplify any protection you make, you picture yourself covered in the rune head to toe on the astral and fill it with lustering white gold energy. Impress that on your aura along with the energy, and then you have a sheild made. That is extremely rudementary though.

I personally use isa, nauthiz and hagl for protection a lot. Sounds confusing is considered mostly malific. Isa neutralizes energies, nauthiz reverses curses, and hagl destroys. So lining up the outer part of my aura with those three runes nullifies, reverses and destroys anything nasty on my way. I might do something like line my inner aura with algiz so that way I have positive inner protection, and I have my outer protection destroying anything malific.

By the way, do you know how to fight during such attacks? You can email me for some tips if you desire: hells88priestss@...

HAIL SATAN
HEIL HITLER
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dumatereli" <dumatereli@ wrote:

Dumat

Ave Lvcifer
I think it was a Daemon don't see why any other being would getting a little better tried healing with energy with little sucess mind you I've been dedicated near 3 years and still hurt like bitch. Ughh then theirs a kike camp by where i live it just sucks having to hear there shit over loud speaker every day just want to well guess and fill in what I was going to say as many of you can relate these ones are the ones that hate any colour of the Gentile race so yes scum. a suggestion would help since im out of ideas

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back