Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Message from a friend of Sam Williams

CHHUCIFER

<td val[/IMG]A friend of "sam williams" <omahaboyborn@... who goes by the name of "nightlighter" <joyoftruth@... posted this message to me:-

"Wow,
I love the tough talk! And I'm sure you would love to get rough with me, like Maxine's husband does with 15 year olds! I love when people resort to threats because that means that they have already lost the battle. If any of you had an original thought in your head it would be truly remarkable...But instead you are content to wade in this mire of group think with the rest of the JoS posers/pseudo-Satanist. I also find it funny that you are so offended that we dare infiltrate your group! For you are same idiots that are bragging about joining/infiltrating other Christian forums to spread your disease and lies! Your hate and anger towards a God that loves you is really beyond belief. Now you may practice this reverse Christianity that's combined with a heaping dose of science fiction, anti-Semitism, and bingo...but it does not lead you any closer to the truth. Your belief systems are so contradictory that there is nothing left to support its toppling structure! This is why Maxine is reduced to being nothing more than an absentee landlord! Everyone knows her filthy works are plagiarized and she is always begging you for pocket change to keep that miserably coded website up! She hides behind anonymity because her works can not stand up to the light of the Lord Jesus Christ! She tells you the Jewish people and Christianity is the reason for your problems, but offers no solutions for you or accountability for her actions and beliefs. I mean the JOS supports radical Neo Nazi movements/groups, while simultaniously having groups for African Americans and gays! Hello...the Nazi's hate Black people and gays! A house divided against itself cannot stand! And the same will be for the JoS.
We are committed to praying for you and loving you the way Jesus Christ loves you. I know that in the end the truth will become perfectly aware to you…and you will begin looking to Jesus Christ instead of the 12th planet:-
God bless you,
J-O-T"

These bitches dared send these messages to me. It's on, 187 on these xian assholes.
[/TD]

This truly makes me laugh, really. They talk about us being blind yet they really don't see their flaws and the stupidness that they believe. Sad really, because their that dumb.

Hail Satan and the Gods of Hell!!!

im just glad to see that there wasting there time with stupid letters instead of trying to learn the truth, may they fall by the hand of our great LORD SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tanya670" <latanya.brazzell@... wrote:

This truly makes me laugh, really. They talk about us being blind yet they really don't see their flaws and the stupidness that they believe. Sad really, because their that dumb.

Hail Satan and the Gods of Hell!!!

I really hate people. Which I guess is the reason I don't mind my dad keeping me isolated from going places a lot of the time. Why wouldn't we be offended about scum infiltrating the groups? They're unnecessary when you can find humor in something a bit more meaningful. If HP Maxine's shit is plagiarized, then why are there resources at the bottom of each and every page on the JoS website in which she has gotten information from? She's never begged me for "pocket change" to keep the site up. I'm sure Father Lucifer has given her all she needs to keep it up for the people like me who refer to it often for meditations, sermons, and the like. It isn't miserably coded in my opinion, either. I like the simplicity of it because there aren't a shit load of flashy graphics and such everywhere to make my computer fan louder than it already is...

I can't wait to kill these damn jews.

===
Posted through Grouply
Create your own group!
www.grouply.com

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back